Mike Moustakas (left calf strain) was held out of the | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mai 20 '19
A Premier League player is set to be punished by English football authorities for discriminatory comments he made on social media more than four years ago. Cheap Authentic Jerseys .The comments made by Burnley striker Andre Gray between Jan. 9 and March 11, 2012 appeared anti-gay. They came to light on Saturday, when they were retweeted by other people after he scored his first Premier League goal for Burnley in the teams 2-0 win over Liverpool. Gray released a public apology after the match.Gray was charged with misconduct on Tuesday by the Football Association, which said the alleged comments were abusive and/or insulting and/or improper and/or brought the game into disrepute.Gray said in his apology the tweets were posted four years ago when I was a completely different person to the man I am now.I have experienced a lot over the past four years and have had to take responsibility for a number of things in my life which has enabled me to mature and grow as a person since that time, the 25-year-old Gray said.I have a lot of regrets regarding a number of things Ive done in the past and realize I have made some big mistakes, none more so than these tweets, but I would like to stress that Ive worked incredibly hard to completely transform my life since that time.Gray said he wanted to clarify that he was absolutely not homophobic and to ask for forgiveness to anyone I offended.The FA said Gray had until Aug. 31 to respond to the charge.He has moved a long way in life, Burnley manager Sean Dyche said Tuesday. Hes made that clear with an apology and also to remind the club, `Its four years ago, Im a different person.A lot has gone on in his life to get him where hes got to, I think he made that clear. It was authentic what he said (in the apology).Gray was the top scorer in the second-tier League Championship last season, helping Burnley achieve an immediate return to the Premier League. China Stitched Jerseys .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Cheap Basketball Jerseys . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. http://www.authenticchinawholesalejerseys.com/ . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Marlins prodigy Jose Fernandez simply smiled when he was asked about leaving Tuesday nights start against Kansas City in the seventh inning with the game still scoreless. Best not to rankle the skipper by saying something amiss. Besides, the young right-hander had a good seat to watch Christian Yelich single home the go-ahead run with one out in the 10th inning, giving the Marlins a 1-0 victory. "I like to pitch and everybody knows it," Fernandez said. "I like to compete. I would have loved to stay out there pitching. I was feeling really strong today." Fernandez was matched by wily Royals veteran Bruce Chen, each of them allowing just three hits before they turned over the game to their bullpens. It continued to extra innings before Kansas City reliever Kelvin Herrera (4-6) brushed the jersey of the Marlins Jake Marisnick with a pitch in the 10th. Marisnick stole second and then scored on Yelichs single through the right side of the infield, his third hit of the game. "Try to get a good pitch to hit and drive Jake in from second," Yelich said. "It was hard to score runs for both teams. I knew if we could push one in wed have a good chance to win." Chad Qualls (3-1) earned the win, while Steve Cishek survived a single in the bottom half of the 10th for his 25th save. Cishek has converted 20 in a row, the third-best streak in the majors behind the Braves Craig Kimbrel and the Royals Greg Holland. The Royals, who had won 17 of their last 20, were trying to wrap up their eighth consecutive series victory. Theyll try again in the finale on Wednesday afternoon. "Bruce was phenomenal. Fernandez was everything we had heard he was and seen on video," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "It was just an old-fashioned pitching duel." Indeed, the game began as a matchup between a 36-year-old, soft-tossing junkballer who began the season in the bullpen and a 21-year-old, flame-throwing phenom who defected from Cuba. Chen and Fernandez matched each other pitch-for-pitch most of the night. The Royals left-hander allowed a leadoff single to Yelich but didnt give up another hit untiil the fourth. Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys. His beguiling 84 mph fastball -- the term "fastball" applied loosely -- helped Chen strike out six batters and deal with three walks over his seven innings. Otherwise, the Marlins spent most of the night popping balls into shallow centre field, trudging back to the dugout and wondering why someone who couldnt throw harder than some Little League pitchers kept baffling them with his dizzying array of floating changeups. He lowered his ERA to 0.94 since replacing Luis Mendoza in the Royals rotation. "I think I got a couple hits off Bruce somewhere along the way," said Marlins manager Mike Redmond, who retired as a player after the 2010 season. "Hey, a testament to him, hes still out there making pitches and he shut us down. I hadnt seen him pitch for a long time, but he did a great job against us tonight, and hes done a great job for them." The problem for the Royals? Fernandez has been even better for the Marlins. He allowed a single in the first and another in the second, but then retired 13 straight before a leadoff walk in the seventh. The Royals managed to get runners on first and second with two outs before George Kottaras flied out to centre to end the inning. It was the most trouble that Fernandez was in all night. "He throws everything for strikes," Kottaras said. "Hes got all those plus pitches to work with. He was attacking the zone. We were falling behind. He had us at his mercy for a while." Fernandez didnt pick up the win, of course. He had to watch from the bench after Redmond pulled him from the game. But he still managed his sixth straight start without a defeat. "Its a baseball game," he said, smiling again. "We won." NOTES: Marlins OF Chris Coghlan (right calf nerve irritation) will begin a rehab assignment Wednesday at Class A Jupiter. He plans to play five innings at 3B. ... Royals 3B Mike Moustakas (left calf strain) was held out of the lineup. An MRI exam confirmed the strain and hes day to day, Yost said. ... Kansas City RHP Ervin Santana will start against Miami RHP Jacob Turner in Wednesdays series finale. ' ' '