Paske said they have been invited to dinner with the team | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mai 20 '19
LOWELL, Mass. Wholesale Air Max 97 NZ . -- Matt Harris hit four 3-pointers, Logan Primerano made all seven of his shots and both scored 16 points to lead Massachusetts-Lowell to an 86-69 win over Central Connecticut State on Sunday.Jahad Thomas had 14 points, nine rebounds and eight assists for the River Hawks (3-8), who ended a four-game losing streak. Ryan Jones had 13 points.UMass Lowell shot a season-best 69 percent (35 of 51), making 10 of 18 behind the arc, to end a five-game losing streak in the series since its last win in 1983. The River Hawks had 24 assists.Khalen Cumberlander scored 21 points and Tidell Pierre had 13 points and 11 rebounds for the Blue Devils (2-8), who lost their fifth straight.The River Hawks put together a 25-6 run in the first half to take a 39-20 lead and led by 18 at the half. Cheap Air Max 97 NZ . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Air Max 97 NZ Outlet . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. http://www.clearanceairmax97nz.com/ .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Thanks to a college football players small gesture of kindness, it could be a long time before a mother will have to worry again about her autistic son eating lunch alone.Tears streamed down the face of Leah Paske when she saw the photo of Florida State University wide receiver Travis Rudolph sharing a cafeteria table with her sixth-grader. Then she shared her gratitude on Facebook, and the story took off.By Wednesday, Bo Paske had no shortage of lunch companions.Everyone was super welcoming him. He was at a table full of girls, which I thought was funny, Leah Paske said. The feedback has been good.Rudolph was among several FSU players visiting Montford Middle School in Tallahassee on Tuesday when he saw Bo sitting alone in the cafeteria. He grabbed a slice of pizza and asked if he could join him.The child said, Sure, why not, Rudolph recalled after practice that day.We just had a great conversation. He started off, telling me his name was Bo, telling me how much he loves Florida State. We went from there, said the West Palm Beach, Florida, native, now beginning his junior season.It was real easy ... youd never think anything was wrong with him. He had a nice smile on his face. Just a really warm person.Bos mother had shared her anxieties in the Facebook post. Middle school can be tough. Would other kids be welcoming, or mean?Sometimes Im grateful for his autism. That may sound like a terrible thing to say, but in some ways I think, I hope, it shields him, she wrote.He doesnt seem to notice when people stare at him when he flaps his hands. He doesnt seem to notice that he doesnt get invited to birthday parties anymore. And he doesnt seem to mind if he eats lunch alone. Its one of my daily questions for him. Was there a time todday you felt sad? Who did you eat lunch with today? Sometimes the answer is a classmate, but most days its nobody. Air Max 97 NZ For Sale. The photo was taken by Mike Halligan, the middle schools resource officer and a friend of the family. Halligan said he texted it to Paske to ease her concerns about how her son was acclimating to a new school.I knew it was important for Leah to be comfortable and know that her son is doing OK and is not afraid, Halligan said.Paske said their encounter has given autism awareness a huge boost.The picture speaks way more than a thousand words. You can see how far away the rest of the students are, but you can see how engaged Travis is with Bo. Hes looking at him while hes eating, she said. Its so telling. I cant get over how such a small moment can have a huge impact.FSU coach Jimbo Fisher said hes proud of his player.You can make someones day by being yourself and understanding the impact you have as an athlete, he said.Rudolph said his phone hasnt stopped ringing.I just wanted to go say hi to the kid, because I saw him eating alone. I didnt even know anybody took a photo of it, Rudolph explained in an email. Im glad it can bring awareness to helping others.Bo, too, is excited -- about Rudolph signing his lunch box, as well as all the attention.Its been awesome. Everyone was so proud of me, he said.Paske said they have been invited to dinner with the team and possibly a game. Florida State football spokesman Zach Stipe said logistics are being worked out.Florida State is ranked fourth in The Associated Press Preseason Top 25, and opens the season on Monday against 11th-ranked Mississippi in Orlando. ' ' '