gue with Jarryd and discussed the potential opportuni | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mai 21 '19
Renault has confirmed it has signed Nico Hulkenberg on a multi-year deal starting in 2017. Nike Shox Shoes Outlet .Speculation over Renaults driver line-up has been rumbling on for months, but on Friday the French manufacturer confirmed Hulkenberg would be one of its two drivers for 2017. The announcement came after Force India agreed to release Hulkenberg from his current contract following the final race of the season in Abu Dhabi.Im very happy to join Renault Sport Formula One Team in 2017, Hulkenberg said. Renault has always been a big player in the motorsport world that brings up incredible memories: in his stint with Renault, Michael Schumacher not only helped make Germany an F1 nation, he also sparked my enthusiasm and fire for racing. As a part of the Renault family, I want to develop the car and write new success stories.It has always been my dream to work for a manufacturer team. F1s new regulations will change the game and give our team a good opportunity. In the years to come, Renault will play a challenger role, which fits my approach to racing 100%. I cant wait to become part of the family.For the remaining races this year, I will give my best for Force India to reach fourth place in the constructors championship. This would be a great achievement for the whole Force India team, the biggest success in its history and a great end to a fantastic time there. I am grateful that Force India has given me the chance to take up this new opportunity.Renault is in the process of rebuilding its Enstone base after buying the Lotus team over the winter. The French manufacturer has outlined a five-year plan for returning to the top and Renault Sport chairman Jér?me Stoll expects Hulkenberg to play a big part in that.2017 will be the second season of Groupe Renaults return as a manufacturer entry in Formula 1 and the next step in our journey. This season has been about putting the foundations in place for future success. For our next step we required an experienced driver who is still hungry for podiums.Nico Hülkenberg fulfils this role perfectly and is an excellent complement to what we want to achieve. He is a highly talented, dedicated and motivated driver. Nico will enable us to harness all the hard work completed this season and translate it to improved results on track in 2017 and beyond. We look forward to seeing him in our new car for 2017.The identity of Hulkenbergs teammate for 2017 remains unconfirmed, with Manors Esteban Ocon linked to the role as well as current Renault drivers Kevin Magnussen and Jolyon Palmer. Nike Shox Outlet . PAUL, Minn. Nike Shox Mens Clearance . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.shoxoutletshoesstore.com/ . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Jarryd Hayne has reportedly met the Australian Rugby Union (ARU) about a possible switch to the NSW Waratahs in a move that could ruin the Eels chances of getting their elite star back into the NRL at Parramatta.After failing to make the cut for Fijis Olympic sevens team for the Rio Games, it was widely expected the ex-San Francisco 49ers NFL player would return to the Eels.However, according to Fairfax Media, Hayne met ARU boss Bill Pulver in Sydney on Wednesday to discuss the prospect of joining fellow code-hopper Israel Folau at the Waratahs in Super Rugby. The meeting was convened at Haynes request despitte the fact his Fijian allegiance rules him out of playing for the Wallabies. Nike Shox Nz. hat would lessen the chances of the ARU, already under financial pressure, topping up his Super Rugby salary unless a new precedent was set.We have had dialogue with Jarryd and discussed the potential opportunities available to him in rugby, Pulver said.Jarryd is obviously a very high-calibre athlete and we are always open to talking to a player who is genuinely interested in playing the game. ' ' '