ybody from the janitor to the owner. Him, Kobe (Bryant) and (Tim) Duncan (retiri | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 22 '19
School children invited to Manchester Uniteds Aon Training Complex in Carrington had a day to remember when the entire first-team squad joined them for an afternoon of activities. Discount Adidas Superstar . It was always going to be a memorable experience as they were told they were going to meet the clubs Foundation coaches for the afternoon.What they did not know, however, was that the United players would also be on hand at the event straight after training ahead of the weekend game with Leicester City, live on Super Sunday. The clubs Foundation has been in operation for almost a decade and has established a programme called #Schoolsunited involving 13 partner schools around Greater Manchester. Anthony Martial joined Manchester United team-mates at the clubs Foundation event We work in some of the most disadvantaged areas and, for some of them, Old Trafford is a dream, to even get to see a game, but to actually come and mix and engage with the first-team players is something they dream about, said hub manager Dave Chapman.Every child within this room now, every student, every participant has earned the right to be here. Weve got some children here who wouldnt speak to anybody, their confidence was shot, they were so low.And then a year or two into our partnership theyre here mixing with people from the other side of Manchester.The children from each of the schools were partnered with a member of Louis Van Gaals squad for the afternoon. Ashley Young takes part in the Manchester United Foundation activities And while the likes of captain Wayne Rooney and birthday boy Juan Mata have made their name on Old Traffords hallowed turf, this was an opportunity to see them doing something different, from playing table tennis to answering tricky questions from potential young journalists in a specially designed interview booth.One of the victims up for interview was midfielder Ander Herrera.Of course, of course because sometimes they are so sincere, he said. Thats why sometimes they make us feel a little bit in a problem but its very nice to answer questions because they are all fans, they are the future of Manchester United.The Foundations work is not just limited to working with schools, however, as the players soon discovered. Ander Herrera says Manchester United are aiming to prevent Leicester from winning the Premier League title at Old Trafford While Manchester Uniteds focus on the pitch is a top four finish in the Premier League and a first FA Cup final win since 2004, what about what the players do and eat when they are not playing or training?Something to chew on is a 10-week programme designed to educate youngsters about being healthy in a bid to tackle rising obesity rates.They are taught how to choose, cook and eat safe and healthy food, the sort of thing Manchester Uniteds superstars take for granted at Carrington, unless they have to make their sandwiches themselves, as Herrera discovered.I am the one who has to cook for the children today, he said. I am not so good at cooking so I will try to do my best but I think we have to teach them to eat in a good way. I think its very important for their health, for their lives and I will try to do my best! Manchester United players join in at the clubs Foundation event It is not just about diet and nutrition as the Foundation is also looking at how to bolster the confidence of primary school children in the north west between the ages of four and eight.Move with Manchester United has been devised to help improve their agility, balance and co-ordination in a bid to counter a growing trend that sees less youngsters playing outdoors.Herrera and his team-mates got involved in a session of jumping, balance and throwing, but how hard is it getting to grips with new training regimes for Manchester United players themselves and who are the worst trainers?I cannot say names about that but the only thing I can say is that its very important to do sport, the Spaniard said.Nowadays we are living in a generation of computers and video games but I think that its more healthy when you play football and you train, you make friends and thats what we try to do, to convince them that sport is very important. Anthony Martial joins in with the school children invited to Carrington After a tricky season that still has the potential to be a successful one for Manchester United, this was an afternoon where the players were able to put the scrutiny to one side.While it is the young players who have captured the eye on many occasions, plenty of their more experienced team-mates are parents themselves and literally jumped, ran and threw themselves into the activities.But it is their status as footballers that made it such a special occasion for the children invited to Carrington, and a big game beckons at the weekend, with Leicester, not Manchester United, in with a chance of being crowned Premier League champions at Old Trafford - something that only happened three times under Sir Alex Ferguson.First of all I have to say that we think about Manchester United, we are still in the race, we have to be in the top four its very important for us, Herrera said.After that it is true that we are playing against Leicester, a very good side who are playing fantastic. But we dont want them to win the title at Old Trafford - I think they deserve to win the league but I hope they can do it at home. Leicester can win the Premier League title with a win at Old Trafford We are Manchester United and we have to win because we have to be in the Champions League next season. Leicester can win the league at Old Trafford but it is not our business. Our business is Manchester United, we have to fight until the end for the top four and thats what we are going to do.After that if Leicester wants to win the league at home they will have to play very good because I think we are in a good moment.The Manchester United Foundation is about to celebrate its 10th anniversary. In the past year it has reached almost 10,000 school children and has seen 587 of them gain qualifications.As the United players bade farewell to the youngsters at the Academys indoor training centre, there is another landmark that beckons next month.It is almost 12 years since Manchester United last won the FA Cup and from the current squad only Juan Mata has lifted the trophy, and that was with Chelsea. So, like the children who enjoyed a big surprise at Carrington, they are hoping it will be a day to remember at Wembley on Saturday, May 21. Also See: Herrera: Utd future is bright Clattenburg to referee cup final Mata: I would take pay cut Manchester United fixtures Cheap Adidas Superstar Black . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Cheap Adidas Superstar Womens . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. http:///...superstar-white.html . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. CLEVELAND -- Kevin Garnett never imagined himself coaching. Cleveland Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue is making him consider it.Lue said he has discussed a position on his staff with Garnett, the 15-time All-Star who recently retired after 21 seasons in the NBA.I talked to him about it. I know his wife is pushing for it a lot, Lue said following practice Thursday. Brandi is pushing for it, trying to get him to come and coach. He says hes not ready yet. He goes back, `I might do it, but hes back and forth. Well see. But Id definitely make a spot for him if he wanted to come back and coach.Garnett last week ended a playing career that will someday land him in the Hall of Fame. The 40-year-old, who played with a relentlessness and intensity from the time he broke into the league as a teenager, said in the past that he wanted to stay tied to basketball but didnt think he had the patience to coach.Lue would like to have his close friend join him. He said Garnett plans to attend the Cavs game on Oct. 25, when LeBron James and his teammates will receive their championship rings and raise a title banner.I know hell be here for that annd he says hell be around a lot, Lue said. Cheap Adidas Superstar Supercolor. Well see.Lue and Garnett worked together previously in Boston. Lue was an assistant on Doc Rivers staff with the Celtics during Garnetts last four years with the team. He said the former league MVPs attitude and professionalism were inspiring.Everything hes done, hes been a trendsetter, Lue said. Just seeing him leave the game and the way he played every night on a night-to-night basis, every practice from me being with him in Boston, just how he approached the game every single day. He was just like LeBron. One of the easiest guys to coach as far as being a superstar, as far as telling him what to do, they would do it. If they didnt like what you were doing, theyd pull you out to the side and tell you. Theyd never call you out in front of everybody.Just having respect for everybody from the janitor to the owner. Him, Kobe (Bryant) and (Tim) Duncan (retiring) at the same time is bad for the game. But we all get old. Its all part of the game. ' ' '