All Sports Everything and a passionate New Y | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mai 22 '19
TORONTO -- The Sacramento Kings are the latest team to try to hold Toronto Raptors guard DeMar DeRozan under 30 points. Jerseys NCAA China .If they do on Sunday at Air Canada Centre, they will be the first team to do so this season. DeRozan has scored 30 or more points in the Raptors first five games of the season.He scored 34 points in a 96-87 win over the Miami Heat Friday to become the first player to score 30 or more points in five straight games to open a season since Michael Jordan Nov. 1-11, 1986.Jordan extended his streak to six games and DeRozan will be trying to do the same on Sunday.Yeah, I heard it, I dont believe it, DeRozan said. Its tough, its not easy. Everything that goes into it, its just not what you do on the court, its how you take care of yourself physically, mentally, everything. There are things off the court that people dont get a chance to see that are just as important.Two NBA players scored 30 or more points in five straight games last season. Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors (Feb. 22-March 3) and Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers (Feb. 8-23).Hes mine. Hes ours. He belongs to the Raptors, Toronto coach Dwane Casey said of DeRozans torrid start. Hes been great. Hes been a great leader with his approach, being very professional.DeRozan surpassed the previous club record of four straight games with 30 or more points set in 2005 by Mike James.The Raptors (4-1) have won three in a row since losing to the Cleveland Cavaliers in their second game of the season.They face the struggling Kings (2-5), who lost Saturday night to the Milwaukee Bucks, 117-91.The Kings have lost the first four games of a five-game trip that ends in Toronto. The Kings are dealing with injuries to forwards Rudy Gay (rib cartilage strain) and Anthony Tolliver (knee).Omri Casspi replaced Gay -- who is second on the Kings in scoring with 22.5 points per game -- in the starting lineup Saturday and had six points and six rebounds.The Kings are trying to improve defensively.We have to do a better job individually taking on the challenge of beating the guy in front of us, coach Dave Joerger told the Sacramento Bee. That has not been happening for us. ... Secondly, its where is our second line of help. Our third line of help is at the rim. There have been too many having-to-help situations by our bigs. We end up giving up something, and one thing leads to the next.Joerger said he could adjust his starting lineup based on the opponent.Either we size down or size up a little bit, Joerger said. It gives our other guys an opportunity to step up and have a chance. Guys have been working hard and waiting for their opportunities. Its a good chance for those guys as well.Guard Garrett Temple led Sacramento with 19 points on Saturday, going 5-for-6 in 3-point attempts. DeMarcus Cousins scored 15 points, eight in the first quarter. Cheap NCAA Gear . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Cheap College Jerseys Free Shipping . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. http://www.ncaajerseyschina.com/ . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Need to catch up with whats happening in the world of sports and pop culture? Dont worry, I got you.1. Herstory made! Hillary Clinton is officially the first woman presidential nominee. Did you ever think youd live to see the day?!2. I was hopeful, but then Id read stories like this and become full of doubt. What is it going to take for colleges to get serious about protecting womens rights? This is despicable.?3. And this. Which part of their Chalk Talk for Women presentation did Texas A&M not find offensive? Sigh ... yet another ignorant example highlighting just how much work football culture must dedicate toward diversity and inclusion.?4. Did you know this was the last weekend of 2016 without any football on TV? Next weekend, say hello to the NFL preseason! Colts versus Packers?kicks things off.5. Still dont believe its that time again? Well, Panthers quarterback Cam Newton and his unique fashion choices already?seem to be in midseason form.?6. This reporter had to be trolling Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, right?7.?New York Jets wide receiver Brandon Marshall and Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown are engaging in some friendly competition this season. The player with the most receiving yards at the end of the season will?take home a pretty sweet ride. So, whos your money on??8. Other Jets news worth sharing: The lengthy impasse between the team and quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick has finally ended. Fitzpatrick signed a one-year contract and reported for duty. Based on Marshalls bet with Brown, it seems no ones more excited about Fitzpatricks return than Marshall. No way this bet happens if Geno Smith is still the projected quarterback -- am I right?9. Pittsburgh Steelers running back DeAngelo Williams is a bigger Walking Dead fan than you. Dont believe me? Just watch.10. How do you think New York Giants fans responded after reading this headline: Odell Beckham Jr. leavves practice with left leg injury? Understandably panicked. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic. But its all for nothing?--?Beckham is just fine.11. Did the news of the double murder of former NFL player Antonio Armstrong and his wife Dawn, caused by their 16-year-old son, not horrify you? Please pray for this family.12. In an interview with ESPNs Hannah Storm, NBA coach Monty Williams revealed he still texts his deceased wife. How heartbreaking is that? Stay strong, coach!?13. Where is Golden State Warriors Draymond Greens chill button? After this latest incident, Im sure this is a summer hed like to forget.?14. I dont care to know why sending inappropriate photos are still a thing, but rather, whyd they become a thing to begin with? Ewww.15. Hey Carmelo Anthony, need to get away? LOL ... this video will crack me up until the end of time.16. Have I ever had a Melo moment? Funny you should ask. This past weekends Harry Potter hysteria was so lost on me because Ive never read one of the books nor seen one of the movies. But since its apparently a big deal, heres what you should know about Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.??And here is a cool essay on J.K. Rowlings?allyship with women.?17. This guy jumped 25,000 feet without a parachute and only the protection of a net. Why??18.?U.S. Olympic rower Megan Kalmoe, do you mean this literally, figuratively, or both? Either way, America thanks you, girl.?19. Did you watch His & Hers Jemele Hill exact revenge upon co-host Michael Smith after he accidentally hit her in the face with papers? Oh, it was glorious.?20. Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn is a shark. What are you??Shana Renee is the founder and editor-in-chief of All Sports Everything and a passionate New York Jets, Knicks and Yankees fan. Follow her sports talk on Twitter at @ItsShanaRenee. ' ' '