ining on social media that you think deserves to be | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mai 22 '19
LOS ANGELES -- For the second consecutive series, a Dodgers opponent ran the balk flag up the pole, and Los Angeles manager?Dave Roberts is growing impatient with it. Cheap Nike Roshes .Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon called the move to first base by Dodgers rookie pitcher Julio Urias Balking 101. In the Dodgers opening round series against the Nationals, Washington manager Dusty Baker said that?Clayton Kershaws move to first base is a balk.You know what, for us, and I have said it all along, is for us to all eliminate noise, Roberts said before Game 4 of the National League Championship Series on Wednesday. I think that its telling when an opposing manager has to pull out certain stops to play the mental game. So for us, that doesnt affect us.For those not keeping score, that would be one balk complaint from Baker, one balk complaint from Maddon and one recognition from Roberts that the Dodgers have their opponents reaching deep into their bag of tricks.Here was Bakers take on Kershaws move to first base during the NL Division Series: I know hes tough to hit and hes tough to run on. Quite frankly, Im hoping we get some baserunners and the umpires might call a balk or two on him because he kind of rolls through the set position -- which they dont call -- but I heard that really upsets him if they do call one. So Im hoping they call maybe a couple of them.The umpires did not call a balk on Kershaw during the NLDS.Maddons complaint with Urias was in regard to the angle he takes when stepping toward first base.This was Maddons take on Urias pickoff move when meeting the media on Tuesday: When you get to see it on TV, its pretty obvious, its not even close. Its a very basic tenet regarding what is and what is not a balk. Give him credit, man, for going through with it. Thats part of the game. I think from the umpires perspective, there are certain umpires that are in tune to that, some that are not. There are other balks that I always get annoyed with that arent called. So Im certain that the umpiring crew has been made aware of it. Thats not an interpretation. Thats Balking 101 for me. So well see. Well see how it all plays out.Why worry so much about a move to first base from a 20-year-old pitcher? Well, Urias was actually tied for the major league lead with six pickoffs in just 77 innings pitched in the regular season.And Baker should have probably been complaining about Urias move in the NLDS, not Kershaws. The only pitcher to pick off a runner in that series was Urias. Cheap Nike Roshe Free Shipping . JOHNS, N. Nike Roshe Sale Cheap .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. http://www.nikeroshecheap.com/ . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Because the college basketball season is officially underway, and because we all could probably use more adorable dogs in our lives, here is a picture of UConn star Kia Nurse with Jonathan the Husky.Cuddle time with one of my favs. #StarStruck #KiaNurse #UConnWBBA photo posted by Jonathan the Husky (@jonathanhusky14) onNov 14, 2016 at 3:55am PSTSeriouusly, thats it. Nike Roshe Shoes China. Thats this entire story. But, whatever, you know you liked this picture.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '