ost said the win gave his team a big advantage to go | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mai 22 '19
The second half of the Rocket League Championship Series (RLCS) top 64 concluded in Europe, with teams vying for a chance to advance to league play. Cheap Air Max 90 Outlet . The upsets and surprises were just as prevalent in North America as they were in Europe, with closely skilled teams competing for the final eight spots.The first upset of the day didnt take long, with PENTA Sports losing to kden in commanding 3-1 fashion in the first round. Europes No. 3 seed looked to be in trouble early as it fell into a tough losers bracket.Qualifier Match 1 saw RLCS One runners-up FlipSid3 Tactics and their new roster beat Good Mourning 3-1 to qualify comfortably for league play. Mockit Aces advanced 3-0 past Cytons in the next qualifying match, thanks in part to avoiding the matchup with Penta.The third qualifying match turned out to be the match of the day, with Ohmydog falling in Game 5 to Northern Gaming, who made it through the open qualifiers. The final winners bracket qualifying match was a result that had uncanny parallels to RLCS One. Precision Z upset Supersonic Avengers 3-1 to put them into the losers bracket and opened up questions about whether SA could cut it on the big stage.The losers bracket featured some results no one expected. Qualifying Match 1 featured Summit -- who beat Cow Nose -- and Good Mourning. Summit managed to advance in a tight five-game series while Good Mourning almost pulled off the reverse sweep. Qualifying Match 2 between Cytons and Red Eye was the unexpected matchup; neither team was expected to be this close, and yet they both were one set away from league play. In the end, Red Eye took the match 3-0.Qualifying Match 3 between Ohmydog and Luminous was an exciting match despite the confident 3-1 win for Ohmydog as they advanced to the group stage. Theyre looking to keep their blazing-hot form going, since theyve shown they can compete with the top of the European scene. The final match of the day was Supersonic Avengers looking to qualify versus a strong Sector One side. SA managed to take the series 3-0.Whether its fan favorites making it in at the last minute or FlipSid3 showing a generally unmatched level of dominance, RLCS European qualifiers leave little to be desired. However, there is one question going into next week: Can Supersonic Avengers perform on the big stage?Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Sale . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Nike Air Max 90 Clearance Sale . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. http://www.nikeairmax90outlet.com/ . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. SAN DIEGO -- National League manager Terry Collins watched from the dugout as Johnny Cueto dominated in the 2015 World Series. On Tuesday, he hands the ball to Cueto as the starting pitcher against the American League in the 87th Major League Baseball All-Star Game at Petco Park.Collins, whose New York Mets were mowed down by the Kansas City Royals in the 2015 Fall Classic, said his decision to name Cueto, 13-1 with a 2.47 ERA in his first season with the San Francisco Giants, his starter was easy. The options narrowed with Los Angeles Dodgers left-hander Clayton Kershaw on the disabled list and Giants left-hander Madison Bumgarner ineligible because he started Sunday.I think his numbers speak for themselves, said Collins, recalling Cuetos complete game with the Royals in Game 2 of the World Series as a member of the Kansas City Royals. That was the best outing Ive ever seen him have.The reigning National League Cy Young Award winner, Jake Arrieta of the Chicago Cubs, is contemplating not participating in Tuesdays game but not in protest of being skipped over for the start against Chicago White Sox ace Chris Sale. Arrieta has lost three of his past four games as the Cubs slide into the break.The last three outings, I havent pitched very well, he said. If I had took care of business, I probably would have been the starter or considered a little more highly.Sale was named AL starter by Royals manager Ned Yost. The 27-year-old power lefty has a record of 14-3 with a 3.38 ERA and 123 strikeouts. He said he plans to let it eat for an inning, and do so in part as a tribute to late Padres Hall of Fame outfielder Tony Gwynn.I chewed tobacco from 2007 until the day he passed away, Sale said. I remember seeing that and just being so shoocked. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Free Shipping. I quit that day and havent touched it since. In a sense, I owe him a huge thank you for not only myself, but for my family. Hopefully I can maybe sway somebody in the right direction as well like he did for me.The National League runs out a lineup led by former Royals second baseman Ben Zobrist -- who signed with the Cubs in the offseason -- and Washington Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper in the No. 2 hole before third baseman Kris Bryant, one of five Cubs voted as starters in the All-Star Game. The entire Cubs infield will back Cueto, the first time that has happened since the Big Red Machine in 1971. Miami Marlins center fielder Marcell Ozuna was named as an injury replacement for Cubs outfielder Dexter Fowler.Boston Red Sox designated hitter David Ortiz is playing in his final All-Star game at age 40. Even the games young stars, like Harper, are admiring Big Papis swan song. Ortiz hit 23 home runs in the first half of the season.To see what hes doing this year, at that age, just goes to show how mentally strong and physically strong he is, said Harper, who has 20 home runs and 34 doubles for the Nationals this season. The American League has a 10-3 record since the format changed to grant the winning league home-field advantage in the World Series, a benefit Yost has experienced. As manager of the team last July in Minneapolis, Yost said the win gave his team a big advantage to go back to a place where were completely comfortable.Matt Cain started the All-Star game in 2012 and the Giants also produced National League starters in 2009 (Tim Lincecum) and 2003 (Jason Schmidt). ' ' '