it felt fine today." Lind has a history of back issues and | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mai 22 '19
Lewis Hamilton says third position was the best he could do after being forced into damage limitation mode early in the Singapore Grand Prix when a brake issue was discovered on his Mercedes. Air Max Scontate Online .Both Hamilton and race winner Nico Rosberg were warned by their engineers early in the grand prix that they had to manage brake problems, which ultimately compromised speed. Hamilton admits having few options to combat the issue was frustrating.I was struggling because they were way overheating so I had to slow down and watch the other guys pull away as I was looking at other ways of getting them under control, Hamilton said. I was still getting warnings to the end but, the last ten laps, I just let them continue flashing as a warning and hoped for the best.I guess the thing that pops to mind is how much worse its going to be next year with a heavier car. Its a shame that the cars are as they are because we cant push, cant race very well when were behind people here but maybe that was just the circumstance of the race for us.Hamilton has now been leapfrogged in the drivers championship by Rosberg who holds an eight point advantage with six races remaining. But the three-time world champion insists the title race will go down to the wire.With everything that has gone on this year, Im still in the fight and theres a long way to go, he said. Weve come from 43 points down, so eight points isnt anything near as steep as that.Nico has performed fantastically well this weekend, hes done an amazing job, and I expect him to continue like that, so Ive just got to make sure that I do the same. Scarpe Nike Air Max Prezzi Bassi . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Nike Air Max Offerte Online .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. http://www.scontateairmax.it/ . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team.OAKLAND, California - Despite being on opposite sides of the continent, with less than 48 hours until the non-waiver trade deadline, general manager Alex Anthopoulos is keeping manager John Gibbons in the loop. "Were constantly talking about different things to do that might make the team better," said Gibbons. "Hes told me, too, the phones have definitely heated up. Whether something will happen or not with our guys I dont know but there is definitely some interest in some of our guys." Long ago seems the day when, in spring training, Anthopoulos suggested there would be additional money available should the opportunity arise to acquire a player at the deadline. Now the Blue Jays are caught in limbo. Neither buyers or sellers, the club would be willing to add controllable players, still years away from big payoffs in free agency, but wouldnt mind parting with high salary guys. "I dont think were at the point where were looking to next year," said Gibbons. "Its going to take some kind of tremendous run to get us back in this thing but you never know what happens, really. I dont see a change in attitude of the guys. Theyre all disappointed. They all realize we havent lived up to expectations but I dont necessarily see a change in the clubhouse or things like that. But its going to take a serious run." Darren Oliver seems as likely as anyone to be dealt before Wednesdays 4 p.m. ET deadline. At 42 years old, Oliver wavered last offseason about whether to return or retire. Lacking a World Series ring and with a $3-million option exercised by the Blue Jays, Oliver figured hed take one more shot at a championship. He wont realize the dream in Toronto. Not this year. Do right by the player and acquire a prospect who may one day be an asset. Rajai Davis, an impending free agent, and Emilio Bonifacio, who is arbitration eligible, are speedsters who could draw interest from contending clubs looking to supplement their bench Bonifacios time in Toronto has been forgettable, to the point now where his next start will be the first since the All-Star break. He seems better suited to a National League team, for whom he could be a late-game replacement when managers employ the double switch. Air Max Scontate. If someone is calling about Josh Johnson, the Jays would be wise to explore the trade possibility. Otherwise, its likely the Jays qualify Johnson in the offseason, he accepts and returns on a one year contract worth about $14-million. Can Toronto run the risk of Johnson repeating his miserable 2013? Mark Buehrle may attract interest from teams looking for starting pitching depth. His heavy price tag over the next two seasons ($18-million in 2014, $19-million in 2015) would be the largest impediment to any deal. The Blue Jays, should they elect to move Buehrle, may have to eat some salary or take less than value in return to offset the money. A winner and a solid clubhouse presence, Buehrle would be missed if he were moved. Casey Janssen, Steve Delabar and Brett Cecil would be attractive to contenders looking to solidify their bullpens, although Delabar and Cecil still have multiple seasons of club control and could anchor Torontos relief corps for years to come. Janssen, who has a budget friendly $4-million club option for 2014, has converted 18 of 20 save opportunities and 40 of 45 since assuming the closers role in May, 2012. He presents an opportunity for the Blue Jays to sell high. Barring last minute developments, its unlikely the Blue Jays will make a blockbuster trade at the deadline. Those tend to happen in the offseason. As the Jays are learning the hard way, sometimes they dont work out. At least, not immediately. LIND BATTLING BACK PAIN Adam Lind was back in the lineup on Monday after missing most Sundays series finale against the Houston Astros due to a stiff back. He entered Sundays game in the ninth, pinch hitting after Jose Bautista had been ejected. "He felt better (Monday,") said Gibbons. "(Sunday) when he got to the ballpark it tightened up on him. He took a little BP but he was good to pinch hit, he pinch hit late. He said it felt fine today." Lind has a history of back issues and took up yoga in the offseason in an effort to correct them. Due to the rigours of the in-season schedule, Lind hasnt maintained the yoga program but incorporates a series of specific stretches into his daily routine. ' ' '