games since coming back from thumb surg | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 23 '19
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. Air Max Plus For Sale Cheap . -- The Falcons had wide receiver Julio Jones back with full clearance for Thursdays practice, confirming the teams biggest star will be ready for Sundays opening game against Tampa Bay.Jones status for the opener was never really in doubt, even when he was held out of last weeks final preseason game with an ankle injury and was limited in Wednesdays practice.Even so, having the All-Pro practice without restrictions was comforting for coach Dan Quinn and the Falcons.He looked like Julio, which is a good thing for the Falcons, Quinn said.Added offensive coordinator Mike Shanahan after the practice: Julio always looks good.Jones is coming off one of the most prolific seasons in NFL history. Jones led the league with 1,871 yards receiving, the second-highest total in NFL history. Jones and Pittsburghs Antonio Brown shared the NFL lead with 136 catches.Asked if he is ready for the opener, Jones said, Of course. Everything is great.Jones role as a leader on the offense grew following the teams release of Roddy White, who holds most of Atlantas career receiving records.The Falcons signed Mohamed Sanu from Cincinnati to be the No. 2 receiver. Jones said he expects extra attention from defenses while Sanu, Justin Hardy, Eric Weems and Aldrick Robinson adjust to their roles in the offense.I feel like theyre going to try to double me and take me away from the game and make other guys prove themselves, Jones said. But I have all the faith in the world that those guys will prove themselves. ... The way weve been practicing has been awesome.Former Falcons coach Mike Smith is Tampa Bays new defensive coordinator.Coach Smith will have something going, Jones said. ... Itll be fun though.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org Nike Air Max Plus Wholesale . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Wholesale . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. http://www.cheapnikeairmaxplus.com/ . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Penrith tearaway James Fisher-Harris is set to be rewarded for a stellar rookie NRL campaign with a shock call-up to the New Zealand squad for the Four Nations tournament in October.The 20-year-old has been under the eye of Kiwis coach Stephen Kearney, who told the Panthers forward that he was in calculations to tour England at the end of the year.He just said that hes been watching me, that Id been going good and to keep improving, Fisher-Harris told AAP.Kearneys catch-up came as a relief to the Penrith rookie, who missed out on captaining the Junior Kiwis earlier this year after picking up a thumb injury that forced him to miss two games.Its good to get that phone call, especially after not being able to play in that game, he said.I was named captain and it wouldve been a big honour, but I just couldnt play. It was hard not to play, but I guess it also benefited me because I couldve played worse with the injury. Nike Air Max Plus Outlet. An international debut would complete a stunning rise for Fisher-Harris, who has played 20 of a possible 22 games for the Panthers after making his first NRL appearance in round one.Also a member of the clubs premiership-winning under-20s team last year, his strong performances were enough for Penrith boss Phil Gould to hand the Rawene product a two-year contract extension in June.In the six games since coming back from thumb surgery, he has averaged over 70 minutes a game.It was overwhelming at first, but Im a bit more comfortable now playing week in, week out. Ive played 80 minutes a few times, and its been good, he said. ' ' '