this season. ... Fantasy Tip: Cardinals hav | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Mai 23 '19
Elana Meyers Taylor and Steven Holcomb are dealing with the same problem. Cheap Air Max 95 Outlet . Both want to compete in this seasons world bobsled championships, since it this will probably be their final opportunities to do so before retirement.Except, for now, those races are scheduled to be in Russia.And I dont see how its safe for any athlete, Meyers Taylor said.Theres plenty of drug testing at world championship meets, and put simply, the trust level among plenty bobsled and skeleton athletes that their samples would be secure in Russia is below minimal -- especially after the second report issued by World Anti-Doping Agency investigator Richard McLaren on Friday showed systemic tampering with such tests.So some tricky decisions await.Will athletes have to skip a world championships in Sochi out of fear that going there might make them susceptible to doctored tests -- which Fridays report showed the Russians are extremely capable of doing -- that come back positive and leave them banned to compete at the 2018 Olympics? Or will the International Bobsled and Skeleton Federation simply move worlds elsewhere?Theyre running the doping control? Thats just dumb, Holcomb said. Youre telling me the biggest country in the world, that just cheated with the biggest doping plan in the world, and youre going to take my urine sample and go test it? Thats insane. Im not going to let you take that. They havent really come out and said what theyre going to do about that. I dont know. Nobody knows.To be clear, athletes have been talking about their fears about racing in Russia for months. What came out on Friday only heightened concerns, especially after that report showed proof of how in-depth the practice of tainting samples has been.A handful of athletes -- including Britains Lizzy Yarnold, who won Olympic gold on the Sochi track in 2014 -- have also talked about boycotting, though few national federations have openly suggested that as an option.I want to compete in a World Champs thats drug free & safe for all. Russia, is not an option, U.S. bobsledder Lauren Gibbs tweeted.It is not a unanimous thought right now.The Russian reaction to talk of moving the worlds is essentially this: The Americans fear losing on unfamiliar ice. When U.S. bobsledder Lolo Jones -- an Winter Olympian in sliding, and a past Summer Olympian in hurdles -- asked on her Facebook page about why worlds arent being moved from Russia, some of the first reactions she received suggested the Americans should be investigated as well.U.S. officials are backing their athletes, and acknowledge their concerns are real.We cant pretend like we havent had cyberattacks or we havent had privileged athlete information publicized, USA Bobsled and Skeleton CEO Darrin Steele said. Our athletes have been targeted and we cant ignore that. Now how far that goes, I dont know. But Im not going to tell an athlete, `Youre being silly, nothing could happen to you.Do I think the foods going to be tampered with or samples going to be tampered with? I personally dont because I think Russias got something to prove, Steele added. But I cant guarantee anything. Im not going to tell an athlete they need to go. Well respect the positions of those who opt out and those who compete.For now, its unclear if anyone will go, or anyone will skip the worlds.The athletes want answers, and right now have nothing but questions.If I had to decide today, would I go? Good question, Meyers Taylor said. I dont think Ive made a clear-cut decision yet, because I want to make the most informed decision I can and Im still in the fact-finding stage. But if it comes down to it and Im in a position where Im not comfortable, I will definitely not go. Cheap Air Max 95 Free Shipping . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Cheap Wholesale Air Max 95 . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. http://www.wholesaleairmax95.com/ . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. ARIZONA (4-5-1) at ATLANTA (6-4)Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE -- Falcons by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Cardinals 3-7, Falcons 6-4SERIES RECORD -- Cardinals lead 16-13LAST MEETING -- Falcons beat Cardinals 29-18, Nov. 30, 2014LAST WEEK -- Cardinals lost to Vikings 30-24; Falcons had bye, lost to Eagles 24-15 on Nov. 13AP PRO32 RANKING -- Cardinals No. 21, Falcons No. 9CARDINALS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (9), RUSH (13), PASS (11).CARDINALS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (1), RUSH (10), PASS (1).FALCONS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (3), RUSH (14), PASS (2).FALCONS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (28), RUSH (16), PASS (31).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Cardinals coach Bruce Arians is back with team after brief hospitalization. Series of tests showed no major issues, clearing him to be on sideline against Falcons. ... Cardinals RB David Johnson has 863 yards rushing and 510 yards receiving, leaving him just behind Dallas Ezekiel Elliott for NFL lead in yards from scrimmage. Elliott has 1,382. ... Johnson has scored more touchdowns in past two seasons (25) than any player in NFL. ... Playing behind inexperienced line, Arizona QB Carson Palmer was hit 15 times in loss at Minnesota, four of them resulting in sacks. For season, hes been sacked 30 times, more thann any other quarterback except Andrew Luck of Colts with 35. Air Max 95 Sale Cheap. ... Falcons play four of last six games at home, and face one opponent that currently has winning record (Kansas City at 7-3). ... Atlanta QB Matt Ryan is on pace for highest passer rating of career (115.1) and trails only New Englands Tom Brady (123.3). ... Ryan is also second in league in passing yards with 3,247, just behind New Orleans Drew Brees with 3,277. ... Falcons OLB Vic Beasley already has 9 1-2 sacks, more than doubling rookie performance and most by Falcon since John Abraham had 10 in 2012. ... RB Tevin Coleman is expected to return for Falcons after missing last three games with hamstring injury, but TE Jacob Tamme is out for season after undergoing shoulder surgery. Rookie Austin Hooper will take over Tammes spot. ... Beyond top WR Julio Jones, Falcons have seven other players with double-figure receptions this season. ... Fantasy Tip: Cardinals have top-ranked pass defense, could make things difficult for Jones.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '