gave up one run in the eighth but picked up the win. Mariners starter | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Mai 24 '19
RIO DE JANEIRO -- China won its seventh gold in eight diving events at the Rio Olympics, showing off the superpowers depth with a less heralded champion in mens 10-meter platform. Cheap Air Max 97 Wholesale .Chen Aisen claimed the title with 585.30 points Saturday night, displaying the greatest consistency throughout the six-round contest. Three times he topped 100 points on his dives, closing the contest with one that earned perfect scores of 10.I never thought I would get this medal for diving and I am still in a state of shock, he said through a translator.Chen hit a back 2 1/2 somersaults with 2 + twists, barely making a splash as he sliced the water for 108.00 points -- the highest score of anyone in the final.Theres a lot of young guns in this sport now, defending champion David Boudia said, and its cool to see them step up their game.Chen had never won a major international 10-meter individual title, having more success in synchronized platform, winning gold in Rio and at last years world championships. The 20-year-old diver gave China its first win in the event since 2004.Its because he didnt really think a lot so he performed well, said Chens teammate Qiu Bo, who finished sixth. His example gave me the feeling that I have nothing to be upset about because its the Olympic Games and its either him or me who gets the gold medal. Its all the same because we are all Chinese.German Sanchez of Mexico earned silver at 532.70 for his countrys first individual mens medal since Fernando Platas won silver on 3-meter springboard at the 2000 Sydney Games.This means everything. A few times people didnt believe in me. A few times people have talked bad about me and now this, Sanchez said. I kept hearing chants of `Mexico, Mexico and this really helped me out a lot. It felt like a Lucha Libre fight, which I love.Boudia took bronze at 525.25. The American was second going into his last dive, but missed on a forward 4 + somersaults.This dive has been like a thorn in my side the past four years, Boudia said. My takeoff is absolutely perfect and I cannot find the bottom to save the life of me, obviously. I chose to do it at the very end of this competition because I wanted that pressure. I live off those nerves. It didnt go my way this time.His score of 68.45 was his worst of the night and he had to watch anxiously for nine other divers to finish before knowing hed gotten on the podium again.Youre doing 18 dives off a three-story building, your bodys beat up, youre tired, mentally exhausted, Boudia said. Im glad to be standing here with a bronze medal around my neck.Qiu earned silver four years ago in London, when Boudia narrowly defeated him. He was second after his first dive and then botched his second and fifth dives, leaving him too far back to medal again.Im a little bit upset about that, but I think it is necessary to have this kind of failure and pain, Qiu said through a translator. This shows the value of the medal and the value of my dream.Tom Daley of Britain, who was third in London, surprisingly didnt make the final. He led after the preliminaries, but finished last among 18 divers in the semifinals.The only gold the Chinese missed was in mens synchronized 3-meter, won by Britain. China settled for bronze to go with silvers in womens 3-meter and 10-meter. Wu Minxia became the most decorated female diver in Olympic history, winning synchro springboard for her fifth gold and seventh career medal.The U.S. finished with three medals, all in mens competition. Boudia and Steele Johnson took silver in synchro platform and Sam Dorman and Mike Hixon won silver in synchro springboard. Air Max 97 Ireland Cheap . LOUIS -- St. Cheap Air Max 97 Ireland . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. http://www.airmax97cheapireland.com/ . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup.Arlington, TX (Sports Network) - Kyle Seager hit a go-ahead double in the top of the ninth to lift the Seattle Mariners to a 4-3 victory over the Texas Rangers in the rubber match of a three-game series. Tied at 3-3 entering the ninth and with Joe Nathan (3-2) pitching for Texas, Endy Chavez singled to center to start the inning. Humberto Quintero bunted to advance the runner, and Nick Franklin drew a two-out walk. Seager then ripped an RBI double to right to give his team the lead. Danny Farquhaar pitched a 1-2-3 ninth to notch his seventh save. Wholesale Air Max 97 Ireland. Yoervis Medina (4-3) gave up one run in the eighth but picked up the win. Mariners starter Erasmo Ramirez gave up two runs -- one earned -- on three hits and a walk over seven frames. The 23-year-old right-hander remains unbeaten in six starts this season. Rangers starter Yu Darvish, who was looking for his fourth consecutive win, gave up three runs on seven hits while fanning seven and walking four over 7 1/3 innings. ' ' '