Andy Murray for the gold medal at the Rio Olympics | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Apr 8 '18
New York Giants wide receivers Odell Beckham Jr. Air Max 90 Off White Prezzo . and Victor Cruz will not be fined for wearing 9/11-themed cleats during Sundays opener against the Dallas Cowboys, according to a source. Sunday marked the 15th anniversary of the September 11 attacks that took thousands of lives.Beckham and Cruz wore the commemorative cleats during the game. Both pairs featured the American flag. Beckhams had a bald eagle on the sides and both were red, white and blue -- the Giants team colors.Beckham thought he would be fined, even though Tennessee Titans linebacker Avery Williams wasnt expected to be penalized for wearing his own 9/11 cleats.I havent heard from [the league], Beckham said Wednesday afternoon. Theyll probably fine me. They fine me for everything. They fine me for smiling.Cruz wasnt sure. He also didnt seem to be overly concerned.Its for a good cause, he said.The Giants beat the Cowboys 20-19 on Sunday afternoon. Cruz, who wore fire truck cleats during pregame warm-ups with his fathers engine number on them, scored the game-winning touchdown in his first game back in almost two years.Beckham had a pair of 9/11 cleats for pregame that showed the first responders saving lives.Its a special cleat for a couple reasons. I mean Opening Day is on 9/11, said Kickasso owner Troy Cole, who designed the cleats for Beckham and Cruz. And Odell wanted to pay tribute to the heroes of 9/11, and not toward the tragedy aspect, with the falling building and the heroes all around kind of helping and saving people. That is why its kind of special and going to be pretty cool. Scarpe Da Ginnastica Saucony Jazz . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. Saucony Shadow 5000 Nere . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. http://www.scarpesauconyoutlet.it/nike-roshe-two.html . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. STOCKHOLM -- Juan Martin del Potro won the Stockholm Open on Sunday to end a 33-month title drought, beating sixth-seeded Jack Sock 7-5, 6-1.Del Potro, who has struggled with wrist problems in recent years, won his 19th ATP tour title -- and his first since winning in Sydney in 2014.The Argentine, who did not drop a set during the tournament, broke his American opponents serve four times in the final and never faced a break point.Ive been trying to fix my problems for the past two years and I didnt expect to win a title at this moment in my career, the 28-year-old del Potro said. I am so happy to get the trophy here. Its motivation for looking forward to the future.Both players held serve until 5-5 of the opening set,, when del Potro raised his game to emerge with a one-set lead. Saucony Jazz Offerte. .Sock seemed tired in the second set, holding serve only once and winning just two points when returning serve.His serve is massive and very tough to read, which put more pressure on my serve, Sock said. Ive had a long week here and it might have caught up with me a bit.Midway through the match Sock requested medical treatement for pain in his arm.Del Potro, beaten by Andy Murray for the gold medal at the Rio Olympics, reached his second final of the year after beating 2013 champion Grigor Dimitrov in the semifinals. China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Jerseys From China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '