ected to play a key part in the result. Red Bulls Mark Web | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mai 25 '19
                                      ST. Cheap Custom Wear . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Mike Trout accomplished something Wednesday night that no other major leaguer ever has, and it never even entered his mind.The Angels All-Star center fielder homered to back six strong innings from Jered Weaver in Los Angeles 7-2 win over the Tampa Bay Rays.Trout led off the fifth inning with his 18th home run to put the Angels up 7-0. It was the 157th homer for the 24-year-old, who moved past Chili Davis into sixth place on the franchise list.With his 100th hit, Trout became the first player to collect 100 hits and 15 home runs before the All-Star break four times before his age-25 season. Miguel Cabrera and Jimmy Foxx are the only other players to have accomplished the feat three times.Thats the first time Ive heard that, said Trout, who will start in center field for the AL in Tuesday nights All-Star Game. I just go out there and play my game. Im not going (up there thinking) I need one more hit for 100 hits.With the homer and walk in five plate appearances, Trout has reached base 33 times in his last 56 plate appearances.I feel good at the plate, he said. Im missing some pitches but its baseball. Its tough.Weaver (7-7) struck out five and gave up four hits, including Logan Forsythes seventh home run. It was only the second time in his last 14 starts Weaver has allowed one run or fewer.This is the best stuff I think weve seen Weave have, manager Mike Scioscia said.My stuff felt the same as it has all the time, Weaver said. It was a matter of locating and keeping those guys off-balance. I trusted my fastball more and my fastball location was pretty good.Evan Longoria had three hits for the Rays, who lost for the 18th time in 21 games.The Angels broke it open with four runs in the third off Rays starter Drew Smyly. After Jett Bandy, Andrelton Simmons and Yunel Escobar loaded the bases with singles, Smyly walked in the first run. Trout bounced into a potential double play, but second baseman Nick Franklins relay throw went wild, allowing two more runs to score on the first of three Tampa Bay errors. After Trout stole third base, Albert Pujols made it 4-0 with a sacrifice fly.Smyly (2-10) gave up seven runs, four earned, on eight hits in four innings. The left-hander is winless in nine starts since his last victory on May 16.Were not winning. I didnt pitch well. We didnt defend well. We didnt hit well, and it starts with me, Smyly said. Ive got to put up zeroes. I let it spiral out of control. Thats on me.With two hits, Escobar extended his hitting streak to 11 games.TRAINERS ROOMAngels: OF Shane Robinson was placed on the 15-day disabled list after being hit by a pitch on his right ankle, then rolling the same ankle Tuesday night . ... C Geovany Soto was scheduled to catch for Triple-A Salt Lake on Wednesday night, and Scioscia has not ruled out his activation for the weekend series at Baltimore.Rays: RHP Alex Cobb (Tommy John surgery) gave up three runs in two-thirds of an inning in his first rehab start for Class A Charlotte. ... RHP Chase Whitley (Tommy John surgery) mixed in curveballs for the first time among his 35 pitches during his third session against hitters. ... RHP Brad Boxberger (left oblique) threw 15 pitches in his first batting practice outing. ... CF Kevin Kiermaier (broken left hand), who could return soon after the All-Star break, hit several liners off Whitley and Boxberger in his initial live BP session.MOVING DAYRays: LHP Dana Eveland was designated for assignment and RHP Dylan Floro had his contract purchased from Triple-A Durham. RHP Ryan Webb cleared waivers and was released.SOUZA STARTINGRays RF Steven Souza Jr. was in the starting lineup one day after being pulled Tuesday night for not running hard out of the batters box in what turned into a triple after his routine fly ball dropped between two Los Angeles outfielders.It was over the second the game was over, Rays manager Kevin Cash said.Souza admitted his mistake.I was really impressed with the way he handled it, Cash said. He owned it. He had a lapse. We all have lapses. Well look to move past it now.UP NEXTLHP Hector Santiago (5-4) will pitch for the Angels in Thursdays series finale against rookie LHP Blake Snell (1-3). It will be Snells sixth major league start. Authentic Custom Jerseys . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Cheap Custom Jerseys . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. http:///...ll-jerseys-136h.html . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton will start from pole position for the fourth time this season after setting the fastest time in qualifying at the Hungarian Grand Prix on Saturday. The British driver sounded stunned when his team announced over the race radio that he had beaten three-time Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel at the end of the session. "Im really surprised," said Hamilton, who is looking for his first race win of the season. "Weve got a steep hill to climb tomorrow with these tires and these conditions." Hamilton clocked 1 minute, 19.388 seconds, just ahead of Vettels best lap of 1:19.426. "There wasnt much missing. Lewis did a really good job," said Vettel, who has never won in Hungary. "Its stupid to sit here and say We should have done this and we should have done that. I could be on pole, but still I think it puts us in a great place for tomorrow." Vettel, the defending champion, remains confident he can follow up his success at the German GP three weeks ago and clinch his fifth win of the campaign. "We should have a good race because the car feels fine," he said. Lotus driver Romain Grosjean, who was fastest in the final practice session, qualified third in 1:19.595 for his best grid position of the season. Hamilton, the 2008 F1 champion, will hope that the Hungaroring helps him end his winless run. He won here last year for his third victory on the track. But has not won a race since winning the United States GP in November. "Ive been fortunate to have a good car for quite a few years with McLaren," Hamilton said. "These guys (Vettel and Grosjean) are goinng to be ridiculously fast, so trying to keep in front or hold onto them is going to be the challenge. Custom Hockey Jerseys. " Red Bull and Mercedes have combined to take all 10 poles this season -- with Vettel getting all three for Red Bull. But Mercedes has a low conversion rate from the front of the grid. "Pole definitely helps, of course, because its very difficult to follow here, but it is a long way down to turn one," Hamilton said. "If you can hold pole into turn one then it will be advantageous. But as always, the race is going to be about the tires and trying to hold on to them." Nico Rosberg has won two races, while Hamilton is still looking to finish higher than third in a Mercedes that has great speed but lacks durability over a whole race. "Its been the same for a long time. Its not a surprise for us," Hamilton said. "Its great to have the pole position but it doesnt mean anything. Its in the race where we score points." Grosjean finished third at the German GP three weeks ago to end a run in which he failed to place inside the top 15 for four Formula One races. "I quite like this circuit, but it doesnt mean much unfortunately. The last lap was a pretty good lap," said Grosjean, who was third in Hungary last year. "Im happy to be back in the top three in qualifying." The track temperature on the Hungaroring circuit reached 122 degrees and stifling temperatures are expected for Sundays race with tire degradation expected to play a key part in the result. Red Bulls Mark Webber did not make a run in Q3 because of a problem with KERS, which can boost acceleration, and will start 10th. ' ' '