arr. Vic Beasley forced Carr out of the pocket and Carr ran | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jun 19 '19
BEIJING -- Andy Murray won the China Open in Beijing on Sunday, defeating Grigor Dimitrov 6-4, 7-6 (2), in a hard-fought match that featured plenty of acrobatics from both players. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys .Playing in his ninth final of the season, the top-seeded Scot broke Dimitrov in the first game of the first set and again in the fifth game of the second. Murray looked to have the match in the bag serving at 5-4, but the Bulgarian finally broke his serve, then held his own to force the tiebreaker.The finals victory was Murrays first in three attempts at the China Open, having reached the quarterfinals on his debut and the semifinals in 2014.Agnieszka Radwanska had an easier time of it in the womens final, handily defeating Johanna Konta 6-4, 6-2.The third-seeded Pole added to her 2011 victory in the Beijing tournament, notching up her 20th career title and third of 2016. She took the victory without dropping a set throughout the tournament.Radwanska broke Konta in the third game but then was broken back in the eighth before holding her service to take the first set.She established her dominance in the second set, breaking Konta twice before serving out for the win with an ace.That was a really special week for me, Radwanska said in post-match comments. I really played great tennis, especially against top players.Radwanska has now won both of the pairs encounters. She sealed the victory with just six unforced errors to Kontas 29.The 11th-seeded Konta was making her first Beijing appearance and had already assured herself of a place in the next WTA top-10 rankings -- the first British woman to do so since Jo Durie in 1984.I guess its pretty cool. Im very pleased with my progress over the last few years, and hopefully, yes, still many more places to climb, said Konta, who was making her first appearance in Beijing. But as of now Im really enjoying my journey, Im really enjoying working hard and really working towards playing matches like these against players like Agnieszka, so hopefully Ill have many more in the future. Cheap New Jersey Devils Jerseys . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Wholesale Devils Jerseys . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. http://www.cheapdevilsjerseys.com/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . OAKLAND, Calif. -- On a day dominated by the offenses, a fortunate bounce was the difference.Justin Hardy caught a deflected 8-yard touchdown pass to break a tie midway through the fourth quarter and the Atlanta Falcons held on to beat the Oakland Raiders 35-28 on Sunday.Sometimes you need a little luck, right? said quarterback Matt Ryan, who threw for 396 yards and three TDs. For us, we talk about, in our building all the time, good things happen to people who run. Hardy was busting his tail on the back side and ended up being in the right spot at the right time, and it ended up being a huge play for us. That was a good bounce.Ryans third-down throw to Tevin Coleman was broken up, but the ball bounced high in the air and Hardy caught it in the end zone to put Atlanta (1-1) up 28-21.Sometimes the ball doesnt go your way, the bounces dont go your way, Raiders coach Jack Del Rio said.The Raiders (1-1) appeared to tie the game on the next drive when Amari Cooper caught a 51-yard touchdown pass from Derek Carr. But Desmond Trufant pushed Cooper went out of bounds before he came back in to make the catch and officials ruled the contact was legal because Carr was out of the pocket.I can have my hands on him and I pushed him out, Trufant said. Thats Day 1 for DBs. Push him out of bounds, he cant touch the ball. So I knew the play was over . for him at least.Del Rio then decided to go for it on fourth-and-2, but Jalen Richard was stopped on a 1-yard gain.Del Rio had successfully gone on fourth-and-goal earlier in the game, leading to a 2-yard TD pass to Michael Crabtree , and went for a late 2-point conversion to beat New Orleans 35-34 last week in the season opener.But this latest gamble proved costly as Atlanta added an insurance touchdown on a 13-yard touchdown run by Tevin Coleman to deny the Raiders their first 2-0 start since their 2002 AFC championship season.BAD D: The Raiders allowed 528 yards of offense, becoming the first team since the 1967 Falcons to give up at least 500 yards in each of the first two games of the season, according to Pro Football Reference. Cheap Devils Jerseys. . Oakland has allowed 1,035 yards through two games, the worst mark ever. Del Rio said he takes the blame.I take it way more personally than him because its my defense and its a shame, defensive lineman Khalil Mack said. Its a hurtful feeling.RELIABLE TARGETS: Ryan frequently found his tight ends for big gains, completing 10 passes for 180 yards and a TD to Jacob Tamme , Austin Hooper and Levine Toilolo.REPRIEVE: The Falcons appeared to stop the Raiders on the opening drive of the second half before a bonehead penalty gave Oakland a second chance. Atlanta had 12 men on the field on the punt and Oakland got a first down when Del Rio challenged the play and officials ruled Dashon Goldson didnt get off the field in time. Four plays later, Carr found Clive Walford for a 31-yard TD pass that put the Raiders up 14-13.RED ZONE SWING: The Falcons moved the ball fairly easily early in the game, but struggled to punch it in the end zone. The teams first three trips into the red zone ended in a pair of short field goals and an interception. Ryan twice completed third-down passes inside the 5 that came up short of the end zone, leading to field goals by Matt Bryant. In the third quarter, Ryan was late on a pass in the end zone to an open Jacob Tamme and David Amerson intercepted it . The Falcons then scored TDs on their next three red zone trips.FIRST SACK: After getting just 19 sacks last season for the fewest in the NFL since 2009 and getting none in the opener, the Falcons got their first of the season against Carr. Vic Beasley forced Carr out of the pocket and Carr ran out of bounds for no gain, which officially counts as a sack. It was also the first allowed by Oakland this season.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '