-double with Ohio State (8-3). Makayla Waterman had nine points, nine rebounds and a career-high | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jul 13 '19
Sky Sports pundit Neil McCann says a section of the Celtic support will have worries ahead of their Scottish Cup semi-final against Championship side Rangers. Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey . And McCann is confident his former Rangers side will give a better account of themselves than they did in the previous clash between the clubs when Celtic won 2-0 in the semi-final of the League Cup at Hampden last season.McCann, a five-time winner of the Scottish Cup, told Sky Sports News HQ: There are some Celtic fans right now who will be a little bit worried and there will be some Rangers fans in the same camp, but I think this will be a closer game than people expect. I really do. I dont think Rangers are in a place where maybe they met them the last time, Celtic were really strong then.Celtic beat Morton 3-0 in Sundays 12 noon kick-off, scoring all three goals in the opening 35 minutes, before easing off in the second half with progress to the last four virtually assured. The result lifted the mood around Celtic Park following the scoreless draw with a Dundee side which lost 11 goals in their previous two trips to the venue. Mark Benstead discusses Celtics 3-0 victory over Morton in the Scottish Cup with Andy Walker Elsewhere, Dundee were soundly beaten 4-0 by Rangers in Saturdays Scottish Cup quarter-final, as Mark Warburtons side claimed their biggest scalp of the season.Celtic are struggling in the league and I did the game yesterday against Morton, and although the result was a comfortable 3-0 victory I thought in the second half they struggled, McCann said.The stadium is not full by any stretch of the imagination, the fans are a little bit disillusioned by how the team are playing and they are lacking confidence. All the action from Ibrox as Scottish Championship leaders Rangers brushed Dundee aside 4-0 Rangers absolutely dismantled Dundee on Saturday, who are in fifth position in the Premiership in Scotland, a really solid settled side within that division, and they just took them apart.Mark Warburton has got Rangers playing some lovely football, but for the first time I thought Rangers looked ridiculously fit, sharp, and they looked the Premier League outfit, which is worrying.McCann concedes Celtic will provide a sterner challenge to Warburtons side on the weekend of April 16-17. Celtic boss Ronny Deila was happy to see his side progress after a tough week But he is convinced Ronny Deila would rather have avoided the Championship promotion favourites after the Celtic boss guided his team into a fourth semi-final in two seasons.Celtic are currently four points clear of title challengers Aberdeen in the clubs quest for a fifth successive title, but following two consecutive draws in the Premiership critics have again questioned Deilas position.McCann said: Realistically you look at the club, you look at Celtic sitting top of the table, but they are not playing brilliantly though. The fans are voting with their feet as I said.Dundee went to Celtic Park and made lots of changes, left a couple of their big hitters off and drew 0-0 with Celtic at Celtic Park, and then Rangers absolutely took them apart at full strength. Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths scores in his clubs previous meeting with Rangers Now I know thats not a definitive answer to say then that Rangers will go and beat Celtic because Im not saying that, but what I will say is its a very close contest now.When this game comes round Celtic fans will be hoping they are in a better position and better confidence, but they are not playing well at the minute, and Ronny Deila is under extreme pressure, so he would not have been looking for this draw.Fellow Sky Sports pundit Andy Walker cautiously welcomed the match, insisting Rangers are in a better position to give Celtic more of a game than they did when the sides met last spring. Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ the former Celtic striker said: I appreciate there is an ugly side to the game that a lot of people can do without, but having been born and bred in Glasgow and growing up as a Celtic supporter, the highs and lows of that fixture will live with me forever.Scottish football hasnt been the same. Youve got to say it was completely and utterly Rangers fault, their spectacular mismanagement that led them into administration and liquidation. But I think they are a much better team now than they were the last time Celtic and Rangers played in the League Cup semi-final. Mark Warburton would be in demand in England, says Andy Walker Walker believes Rangers may have to look beyond any possible victory over Celtic, and offer the financial backing chairman Dave King promised the club would give Warburton.Mark Warburton has put together a squad, quite a tight squad, hes got them playing really good football, Walker said.The one problem for Rangers will be trying to keep Mark Warburton onside because Dave King has spoken a lot about investing in the team, nothing has come of that of late, Mark Warburton has got a terrific reputation down south.When you look at some of the clubs in the Championship, who are desperate to be part of the Premier League, clubs like Derby and others, no wonder they will cast their eye to Mark Warburton knowing he has already done a great job at Brentford. Corey Seager Dodgers Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Julio Urias Dodgers Jersey . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Kirk-Gibson-dodgers-jersey/ . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Kelsey Mitchell scored 19 points to move into fifth in program history and No. 12 Ohio State beat Canisius 89-56 on Sunday.Mitchell needed 10 points to tie Samantha Prahalis for sixth and 15 points to match Tayler Hill for fifth.Mitchell was 9 of 17 from the field and also had six steals.Tori McCoy had 17 points and 11 rebounds for her first double-double with Ohio State (8-3). Makayla Waterman had nine points, nine rebounds and a career-high five assists for the Buckeyes, who have won three straight.Mitcchell scored 13 points in the first half and McCoy added 11 as Ohio State held a 50-33 lead. Max Muncy Womens Jersey. McCoy was 4 of 4 from the field in the opening 20 minutes to extend her field-goal streak to 14 straight makes. She finished 7 of 8 from the field.Sara Hinriksdottir scored 14 points for Canisius (2-7), which started a five-game road stretch. The Griffins wont play at home again until Jan. 5. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '