learned from a lot of the things Case did -- good a | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jul 13 '19
NEW YORK -- The Giants win over the Cowboys on Sunday night was the most-watched prime-time NFL telecast this season. Hydro Flask Kaufen Schweiz .It also drew NBCs biggest audience for a Sunday game since Week 1 of 2015, according to The Nielsen Company.A total audience of 26.7 million viewers across NBC and NBC Sports Digital platforms tuned in. The 26.5 million viewers solely watching on NBC was a high for a prime-time NFL game since 1989. Those numbers also were up 26 percent from the Week 14 game last year, Patriots vs. Texans.TV viewership for Cowboys-Giants peaked at 28.1 million from 11:30-11:35 p.m. EST for the games final minutes.NBC Sports Digital reached 1.2 million unique users, NBCs best-ever totals for a Sunday NFL game, excluding Super Bowls.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Hydro Flask Bestellen . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Hydro Flask Günstig Kaufen . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. http://www.hydroflaskflasche.ch/ . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Jared Goff will make his first NFL start at quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams?in front of a home crowd on Sunday against the Miami Dolphins, the team announced Tuesday.Rams coach Jeff Fisher informed Goff and Case Keenum of the switch when he met with the quarterbacks on Tuesday morning, sources told ESPN. Keenum, who started the teams first nine games, will be the backup, and second-year quarterback?Sean Mannion will remain No. 3, for now.I think its time, Goff said after Tuesdays practice. Im ready to move forward and play. Im just going to work hard and hopefully win.Goff was the first pick in the 2016 NFL draft, but he made steady progress in practice during the first half of the season. Sources said the Rams staff believed the rookie from Cal was close to stepping in as the starter within the past two weeks, but Keenum remained the quarterback for Sundays 9-6 road win against the?New York Jets?at MetLife Stadium.It was the third game in which the Rams offense failed to score a touchdown, which prompted Fisher to joke Monday that his team was an offensive juggernaut and 2-1 in games when the Rams had not produced a TD.The Rams confidence in Goff is evident, as the 4-5 team remains in contention for a playoff spot. He has been getting limited reps with the first-team offense the past few weeks, including all the first-team reps during the Rams bye in Week 8.Hes ready, hes preparing and doing well, Fisher said of Goff on Monday. Hes anxious and confident.Fisher has maintained that Goff would be the starter when hes ready. Goff was inactive for Week 1, with Mannion serving as Keenums backup; but Goff has been the No. 2 quarterback since Week 2.It wasnt a spontaneous decision, Fisher said. It was a progression. Its a gut feel. Its not an easy thing. It takes time, and we gave it time, and it was the right decision. Were looking forward to watching him play.Hes going to have some moments, like all young quarterbacks do, but hes going to do well.Even though Goff was the first overall pick, five other rookie quarterbacks have started at least one NFL game this season, in part due to unforeseen circumstances: Carson Wentz (Eagles), Dak Prescott (Cowboys), Jacoby Brissett ((Patriots), Cody Kessler (Browns) and Paxton Lynch (Broncos). Hydro Flask Kinder. Wentz and Prescott have started all of their teams games.There is not necessarily a belief that Goff alone will solve the Rams anemic offense, a source said. Rams running back Todd Gurley has yet to get untracked, and the offensive line play has been spotty at times. The Rams rank second worst in the league in total offense and have scored the fewest points (139) in the NFL.Nevertheless, with Goff now fully indoctrinated into the offense after exclusively running a no-huddle spread attack during four seasons at Cal, team sources said there is hope he will energize the team and a home fan base that was hostile during the teams most recent game at the Coliseum -- a 13-10 loss to the Carolina Panthers?on Nov. 6. That was the Rams fourth consecutive loss after a 3-1 start.Fisher said he has finally seen enough on the field -- and from Goff in practice -- to warrant the inevitable change.It feels like a long time since Ive got out there and played, Goff said. Im excited to get back out there. ... I saw a lot of stuff from the sidelines, as much as you can see during games, and learned from a lot of the things Case did -- good and bad. Its been a long process, I guess, trying to pick up everything and get ready for it. I think I have, and I think Ive been ready for a little while. I feel good, and I feel excited.This Sunday, Goff will face a Dolphins defensive front seven that overwhelmed the Chargers offensive line and frustrated veteran quarterback?Philip Rivers into throwing four interceptions in Sundays 31-24 victory at San Diego. Miami is on a four-game winning streak.The rest of the Rams schedule after the game against the Dolphins also would present its challenges for Goff. The Rams play early games at New Orleans (Nov. 27) and at New England (Dec. 4), then host Atlanta (Dec. 11) and visit Seattle (Dec. 15, a Thursday night) before finishing with home games against San Francisco (Dec. 24) and Arizona (Jan. 1).Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '