with 31 points but missed 11 of | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Mai 3 '18
CHARLOTTE, N. Air Max 95 Noir Homme Pas Cher .C. -- Cam Newton got the phone call he wanted.NFL commissioner Roger Goodell spoke via telephone with Newton about the Carolina quarterbacks concerns over not being protected by game officials from hits while in the pocket, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.The phone call came Tuesday, but its unclear exactly what they discussed.The person spoke Tuesday on condition of anonymity because the details of the meeting were not disclosed.NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy declined comment.Newton criticized league officials after Carolinas 30-20 win over Arizona on Sunday, saying that he doesnt feel safe in the pocket because officials are treating him differently than other QBs in the league by not throwing flags when he takes an illegal hit.He said after the game he planned to talk to Goodell about his concerns.Newton said he reached his breaking point came when Cardinals defensive tackle Calais Campbell tackled him below the knees as he released the football.Campbell was not penalized.It was reminiscent of the hit that sidelined New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for the season in 2008.I could have torn my ACL, Newton said Sunday.Newtons frustrations come from numerous hits through this career and added that enough is enough.I dont think theres a person that can go through what I go through and keep their head, you know what Im saying? Newton said. Hits to the head, thats one thing, but when youre not protected in the pocket, thats another thing. It became the story of my life ever since I came in (to the league). Its always, `Oh, we missed that, Im sorry. Thats bull c---.Panthers coach Ron Rivera threw his support behind Newton on Monday.Cam is correct, Rivera said. I support him 100 percent in this. I was disappointed it wasnt called. But I get the benefit of looking up at the screen and seeing it on replay. It confirmed what I thought. Its difficult. Youd like to see those calls made. Id love to see our quarterback get those calls.Newton said he is tired of hearing officials tell him they missed a call.I just cant keep accepting, `Oh, we missed that one, or `I apologize for doing that or `I didnt see it, Newton said. Thats horse c---. Coming from a person whos been fined before, coming from a person who everybodys expecting a lot from, Im still going. But yet, when you constantly see the hits, when you constantly see flags being picked up and flags not being thrown, and to see other quarterbacks getting it for lesser physical hits, its taking the fun for me out.Im just being honest about that.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Achat Air Max 95 .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Air Max 97 Femme Acheter . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. http://www.max95pascher.fr/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Damian Lillard makes the first of his two annual trips to his hometown on Saturday night when the Portland Trail Blazers visit the Golden State Warriors.The goal: Set the stage for closing down Oracle Arena for the summer with a return visit in the playoffs.The Trail Blazers had a chance to do just that last May but lost three straight in Oakland in a 4-1 defeat in the Western Conference semifinals.Those were three of seven straight losses that Portland has endured in Oakland since Nov. 23, 2013.And those games -- especially the four in the regular season -- havent been close.The Warriors put a 128-112 and 136-111 thumping on the Trail Blazers in their two regular-season visits last season. Overall, Golden State has averaged a 16.8-point margin of victory in its four-game regular-season home run over Portland.If any player is capable of turning that around, its Lillard. After all, he had 20 points and nine assists as a rookie in the 2013 win, and he crushed the Warriors with 51 points in a 137-105 home win over Golden State last January.Unfortunately for the Trail Blazers, it seems recent wins over the two-time Western Conference champs have only inspired them to greater things. The Warriors responded to the 32-point shellacking last season with the subsequent 16- and 25-point home wins, followed by the 4-1 playoff triumph.Lillard often hasnt been at his best in front of family and old friends in Oakland. He did have a 38-point outing in his mmost recent regular-season visit last April, but that followed a 5-of-19, 17-point dud a month earlier when he missed nine of his 10 3-point attempts. Homme Air Max 95 Noir Or. The point guard enters Saturdays visit on a bit of a roll. Hed already had three 30-point games this month before exploding for 40, two off his season high, in Thursdays loss at Denver.Portland was coming off a 114-95 thrashing of the Oklahoma Thunder two nights earlier.We werent the same team that we have been the last few games, Lillard told reporters after the Denver loss.Warriors coach Steve Kerr, meanwhile, wasnt happy with his teams play Thursday night, either. But his team was good enough to win anyway, 103-90 at home over the New York Knicks.The game featured 36 consecutive Warriors baskets on which they were credited with assists. They finished with 41 assists on 45 hoops, the first team this season with an assist on more than 90 percent of its shots.That was the lone bright spot of the game, Kerr said to reporters afterward. They really look for each other. Thats a theme almost every night. Thats such a great quality to have as a team.The Warriors had 45 assists on 50 baskets in their 127-104 win at Portland last month.Lillard was the games top scorer with 31 points but missed 11 of his 19 shots from the field and registered a minus-29 plus/minus in his 32 minutes. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '