t to the season, where he once had a 5-8-3 rt to the season, where he once had a 5-8-3 r | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jul 13 '19
ENDICOTT, N. Mike Gesicki Dolphins Jersey .Y. -- Paul Goydos likes to say his golf game is two good rounds, then a mediocre one.Thats kind of all tournaments, not just here, he said before playing in the Dicks Sporting Goods Open.Last year, he did just that at En-Joie Golf Club, fading late while challenging for the lead and losing to Jeff Maggert by two shots.For one day at least, Goydos didnt follow that script. He shot a bogey-free 69 on Sunday to beat Wes Short Jr. (69) by two shots on a tricky day at En-Joie buffeted by gusting winds, finishing at 14-under 202 for his third career victory on the Champions Tour.My game is like a jack-in-the box, kind of keep spinning it and it pops up every once in a while, Goydos deadpanned afterward. There was no inkling that I was going to play well, other than the mythical law of averages. Things hadnt gone well, hadnt played well, my attitude was bad, so naturally I won.Qualifier Neal Lancaster (70) was alone in third at 11 under, while John Riegger (72) finished tied for fourth at 10 under with Joe Durant (68).Glen Day (69) and Kevin Sutherland (69) were another shot back in a tie for sixth.John Daly (73) was three shots behind to start and couldnt muster anything. He made bogey at the par-5 fifth hole and another at No. 9 to make the turn at 7 under, where he finished.First-round leader Scott Dunlap began the overcast day one shot off the lead and took himself out of contention with a disastrous second hole. Dunlap twice plunked shots into the greenside water hazard at the par 4, a 379-yard dogleg left, and carded a quintuple-bogey 9. He finished with a 75 to tie Daly.Goydos began play tied for the lead at 11 under with Riegger and was the steadiest of the leaders, carding eight pars and making birdie at the par-4 sixth hole while none of the others staged a threat in difficult conditions. A birdie at No. 10 dropped him to 13 under, three shots ahead of Riegger, Short and Lancaster.Riegger, who played the first two rounds without making bogey, had his streak end with a bogey on Sundays opening hole. He had another at the par-3 fourth hole after having recovered with a pretty fairway chip for eagle at the par-5 No. 3, but another bogey at No. 10 dropped him to 10 under in a three-way tie for second.Rieggers strength over the first two rounds had been his play at the generous par-5s, having gone 7 under, and his streak of excellence on the holes continued on the back side. At the par-5 No. 12, he notched his second straight eagle at the hole to move within a shot of Goydos.Despite another bogey at No. 14, Riegger was still within striking distance at No. 16 and rallied once more. He drove the trees right at the short par 4 but rallied for birdie. Unfazed, Goydos, who played it safe on the hole by laying up short of the elevated green thats guarded by a handful of bunkers, matched Rieggers birdie to maintain his two-shot edge.I mean, John couldnt have hit a better putt, Goydos said. He hit that putt and Im like, `Wow! I was very happy with the way I kind of didnt rush it. I kind of stayed in my routine, kind of went through whatever I needed to do to hit a good putt.Both drove into the bunker on the right of the green at No. 17, their balls sitting side-by-side in the white sand, and only Goydos escaped. After Riegger hit out past the pin and two-putted for bogey, Goydos blasted to 4 feet and saved par.John hit a nice bunker shot. Him going first I think was an advantage for me, Goydos said.Riegger also made bogey at 18 to slip back further.Lancaster, in only his second tournament of the year, watched his chances fade when his tap-in putt for birdie at No. 16 lipped out while trailing by two shots.I guess just so close you kind of took it for granted, Lancaster said. I just think its nerves. I feel like I should have won the tournament.---Follow Kekis on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Greek1947 Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Michael Deiter Dolphins Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.authenticdolphinspro.com/Mark-clayton-dolphins-jersey/ .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. DALLAS -- The Philadelphia Flyers arent getting caught up in their current win streak.Philadelphia (19-10-3) has won 10 straight games for the third time in franchise history and is looking extend the hot streak against the Dallas Stars (12-14-6) on Saturday at American Airlines Center.While many teams are superstitious and avoid talking about winning streaks, the Flyers are embracing it and openly talking about a mark they hope to push to 11 games.Ive never been part of anything like that, its been absolutely amazing, Flyers right wing Jakub Voracek said. Youve got to enjoy it while it lasts ... it shows you how good we play this season, enjoy it.The Flyers last won 10 straight games in 1985.Philadelphia has been the hottest team in the league for a month and special teams have been a key factor. It is second in the NHL on the power play and converting at 23.5 percent.The Flyers scored on three of their four power plays against the Stars on Dec 10. Claude Giroux leads the NHL with 15 power-play points. Wayne Simmonds is second in the league with 14 power-play points and leads the NHL with eight goals with the man advantage.Weve all played together for a long time, Simmonds said. Its kind of like second nature with the puck and knowing where all your options are. We often have two to four options per guy, no matter who has the puck. I think thats the key for us and makes it a lot easier.The Stars are on the other end of the spectrum and trying to bounce back from a 2-0 loss to the New York Rangers on Thursday. After entering the season as one of the trendy picks to reach the Stanley Cup Finals, the Stars are outside of the playoff picture after 32 games and the offense hasnt been firing on a consistent basis. Christian Wilkins Dolphins Jersey. .Its been particularly frustrating on the power play, where the Stars had looks but couldnt convert on five opportunities against the Rangers.We need results now, Stars forward Jason Spezza said. Id much rather have a an ugly 2-for-5 (on the power play) than a pretty 0-for-5.Dallas will be without center Cody Eakin, who was suspended four games by the NHL Player for charging Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist.With Eakin out, Spezza will move back to his traditional role of center, while Curtis McKenzie will be back in the lineup after missing back-to-back games with an upper-body injury.McKenzie had four points in his past five games before he sustained the injury.It was a bit frustrating with how I had been playing, McKenzie said. I feel good (today). I was able to keep skating with the injury, so it wont be that big of an adjustment.The Stars are expected to give Antti Niemi another start in goal after he had a strong start against the Rangers. Niemi is 6-2-1 at American Airlines Center this season and has a 1.89 goals-against average and .940 save percentage.Niemi will likely go up against Steve Mason in the Philadelphia goal. Mason has won his last eight starts and rebounded from a tough start to the season, where he once had a 5-8-3 record. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '