passionate about playing that game, playing football | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jul 14 '19
BEIJING -- Ariya Jutanugarn birdied the final four holes for an 8-under 65 and a one-stroke lead over Brooke Henderson on Thursday in the Reignwood LPGA Classic. Jalen Hurd Womens Jersey .In position to take player of the year lead from idle Lydia Ko with a ninth-place finish or better, Jutanugarn had 10 birdies and two bogeys at Reignwood Pine Valley in the first of six events in the Asian Swing.All the players really want to win the award like player of the year, Jutanugarn said. I really want to, but right now I think Im not really worry Im going to win. I think I just have to be like, `Just keep play like this and have fun on the course.The 20-year-old Thai player is No. 2 in the world and leads the LPGA Tour with five victories. Winless entering the season, she won three straight events in May, took the major Womens British Open in July and the Canadian Pacific Womens Open in August.Feel good, because like this year the only goal I want to do is I want to win my first tournament, so I did, Jutanugarn said. So, after I won my first tournament on tour, I really want to win a major, and I did. So, right now just have fun and enjoy on the course.Shes making her first appearance in the event that was canceled last year.I really enjoy it, Jutanugarn said. I like everything here.The fourth-ranked Henderson birdied three of the final four holes in a bogey-free round. The 19-year-old Canadian won the major KPMG Womens PGA in June for the first of her two victories this season. She plans to play all six events in Asia.Im looking forward to being really in Asia for the first time, Henderson said. Ive visited a few other times, but this will really be the true taste of a bunch of different countries and language and culture. I am really looking forward to it.She travels with sister/caddie Brittany Henderson.Its been an awesome year so far, Brooke said. And to have her there caddying for me, traveling together, you know, shes my best friend and my sister, and I really enjoy it a lot.Americans Lizette Salas and Jennifer Song shot 68.Im very proud of myself, Salas said. Even after the bogey on 16, I fought back with back-to-back birdies, I didnt panic.Song worked recently with instructor Robin Symes on her ball flight.I felt pretty good about my shot, Song said. The last couple weeks I wasnt happy with my ball trajectory, so before coming here I met my coach and worked on my swing and tried to get the normal trajectory that I want. I think that really helped me out this week.Australias Sarah Jane Smith and South Koreans Amy Yang, Mi Jung Hur and Ilhee Lee shot 69.Chinese star Shanshan Feng topped the group at 70, holing out from the fairway with a wedge for eagle on the par-5 16th. The bronze medalist in the Rio Olympics, she won the inaugural Reignwood LPGA in 2013 at 26 under.South Koreas Mirim Lee, the 2014 winner, had a 72. Y.A. Tittle 49ers Jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Patrick Willis 49ers Jersey . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Dante-Pettis-Jersey/ .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Les Miles feelings toward the Honey Badger lean more toward sweet than bitter these days.Miles, speaking to reporters Wednesday in a news conference before his?LSU Tigers?kick off summer training camp, called Tyrann Mathieus dismissal from the team before the 2012 season one of the worst things Ive ever done, just to be very honest with you.Mathieu and the?Arizona Cardinals?recently reached agreement on a five-year, $62.5 million extension that includes $40 million guaranteed, sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Tuesday.Im so for him, I cant tell you,?Miles said.Miles kicked Mathieu off the team in August 2012?after repeated violations of the schools substance-abuse policy for athletes.Asked about Mathieus new deal, Miles said he thinks its wonderful.God bless him, Miles said. Im so happy for him, I cant hardlyy tell you. Y.A. Tittle Jersey. He was and is a wonderful man, loved his teammates. There was never a time where there was a complaint about his social life. Frankly, were thrilled about the success he was having. Hes so passionate about playing that game, playing football, that its allowed the best in Tyrann Mathieu.Mathieu, who had been a Heisman Trophy finalist in the 2011 season, was later arrested for marijuana possession and missed the entire 2012 college football season before he turned his life around and was picked in the third round of the 2013 NFL draft by the Cardinals.In my way of thinking, hes eclipsed whatever history somebody would hold against him, Miles said. Im a Tyrann Mathieu fan. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '