before transferring. Hes started all three games with | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jul 14 '19
NEWARK, N. Hydro Flask 32 Oz .J. -- With a four game road trip looming, the New Jersey Devils knew how important two back-to-back, home-and-home sets would be. Kyle Quincey said the teams goal was to win all four games.New Jersey went out and did just that.Nick Lappin and Kyle Palmieri scored in the second period to lead the Devils to a 4-2 victory over the Sabres on Saturday night, beating Buffalo for the second straight night. Earlier in the week, New Jersey beat Carolina twice in three nights.When you look at the wins, its a combination of very good effort by the players, making smart decisions, making right decisions, making good plays, playing with passion, playing with purpose and having some mental toughness, Devils coach John Hynes said. I think when you look at this past week weve had those things more times than not, and thats why weve been able to find a way to win.Quincey and John Moore also scored for the Devils, and Cory Schneider stopped 21 shots. Taylor Hall, Adam Henrique and Damon Severson had two assists each.Marcus Foligno and Matt Moulson scored for the Sabres, who have lost four straight. Robin Lehner finished with 23 saves.Lappin gave the Devils a 2-1 lead at 6:11 of the second as he took a pass from Hall on a 2-on-1 and fired a shot past Lehner for his second career goal.Hes one of the most skilled players in the league so when I see him get the puck there I have a pretty good feeling its going to end up on my stick if hes passing it, Lappin said. I was just waiting for it and he made a great play and I was able to get it in.Palmieri made it 3-1 from the right circle with 8:47 left in the second for his third of the season. The goal withstood a video review after the Sabres challenged for an offside call.Moores shot off a pass from Henrique on a 2-on-1 trickled by Lehner 6 1/2 minutes into the third to give the Devils a three-goal cushion.The goal came during 4-on-4 play. Buffalos Evander Kane was sent to the penalty box for hooking Vernon Fiddler at 5:32. However, the Devils power play was short-lived as Severson was whistled for cross-checking the Sabres Johan Larsson 42 seconds later.Moulson capped the scoring at 9:43 of the third period with William Carrier getting his first NHL point on the play.Quincey scored his first goal with New Jersey for a 1-0 lead 4:01 into the game as his slap shot from right in front of the blue line found the back of the net.The Sabres tied it 3:41 into the second period as Brian Gionta picked off a pass by Jacob Josefson and found Folingo, who had a clear path to the goal.We had that push back, we were able to tie it up and when they are able to stop the momentum and create one of their own, Brian Gionta said. Its tough.Game notes The Devils went 0 for 4 on power play, extending their streak to 20 straight man-advantage situations without a goal. ... New Jersey signed its third-round draft pick, 19-year-old forward Brandon Gignac, to a three-year, entry level contract. Gignac has five goals and 11 assists through 14 games with the QMJHLs Shawinigan Cataractes this season. ... The Devils acquired Petr Straka from the Flyers for a conditional seventh round pick in the 2017 or 2018 NHL Draft. Straka will report to Albany (AHL). ... The Devils wore camouflage jerseys in warm-ups for Military Appreciation Night. ... This was the second of three games the teams will play this season. The final game is Feb. 6 at Prudential Center. ... This was the second of the Sabres league-high 19 back-to-back sets this year.UP NEXTBuffalo: At St. Louis on Tuesday night.New Jersey: At Dallas on Tuesday night. Hydro Flask 24 Oz .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Botellas Hydro Flask . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. http://www.botellashydroflask.es/ . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. SALT LAKE CITY -- Things are looking a bit grim for USC.The Trojans are 1-2 and now they face No. 24 Utah on the road Friday. A loss to the Utes would make for the Trojans first 1/3 start since 2001. An 0-2 start to Pac-12 play would mean USC would likely need to go undefeated in its remaining conference games just to have a chance at a league title.And now coach Clay Helton is switching quarterbacks. Redshirt freshman Sam Darnold will make his first start for the Trojans, replacing Max Browne. The 6-foot-4, 225-pounder has played in all three games and thrown for 136 yards, two touchdowns, one interception and completed 63.6 percent of his passes. Darnold also provides a running threat.I would not have made the change if I wasnt confident in the decision, Helton said. What he has done on that stage versus Alabama showing the poise he did, versus Stanford showing the poise he did, the anticipation he has shown in his throws, his knowledge of the offense right now, he is making plays.Cornerback Adoree Jackson said Helton had one message this week.In life theres only two things, you can be the answer or the one that makes excuses, Jackson said. So, obviously, we got to be the answer.On the opposite sideline, theres a little revenge at stake for the Utes. Utah was ranked No. 3 in the country in 2015 when a loss to USC started a downward spiral that ended with the Utes playing in the Las Vegas Bowl after at one time being in the conversation for the College Football Playoff.Theyre probably the most talented 1-2 team in the country, Utah coach Kyle Whittingham said. Theyre dangerous. Were fully aware of that. We dont really pay any attention to record. We know what their capabilities are. Were not stressing that we owe them or anything like that. ... Wed like to create some momentum going into lleague play. Botellas Hydro Flask Straw Lid. Things to watch when Utah hosts USC:SACK LAKE CITY: The Utes racked up 10 sacks against San Jose State last week and are ranked No. 2 in the country with 15 sacks overall. Ten different players have recorded a sack this year. Hunter Dimick leads the team with three.BUTLER-BYRD BACK: Utah receiver Cory Butler-Byrd returned from a suspension last week and caught five passes for 66 yards. The 5-foot-10 speedster is immediately the Utes second-best threat in the passing game and a complement to the 6-5 Tim Patrick.Hes fast, he can go down the field and catch the deep ball, quarterback Troy Williams said. Hell take a bubble (screen) for 80 (yards) if you let him. He adds that dimension of another big playmaker out there.QUOTABLE: No team respects our passing game, Patrick said. The first three teams we played, they all pressed us and they were all lower-division teams. So what do you think the bigger-division teams are going to do? Press us just like everybody else did. So were just going to have to show them that we can pass it, and once we do that I promise you theyll start backing up.HOME AGAIN: USC defensive tackle Stevie Tuikolovatu is a Salt Lake City native who played all 13 games with the Utes last season before transferring. Hes started all three games with the Trojans.I dont know if the fans will like me, but I know my friends still do, Tuikolovatu said. I think it will be pretty cool. I probably have like 50 tickets already, so I will probably need more than that. That whole USC side will probably be my family.---AP college football site: http://collegefootball.ap.org---Follow Kareem Copeland on Twitter: www.twitter.com/KareemCopeland Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '