six spares.I like to fight and I like to win, Boe saidGermany was 33.7 | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jul 14 '19
CLEVELAND -- Slumping Indians first baseman Nick Swisher received a cortisone shot in his sore left shoulder Monday and will be sidelined for Clevelands next three games. Marshawn Lynch Seahawks Jersey . Manager Terry Francona said Swisher received the injection after an MRI taken Sunday revealed no structural damage. Francona said Swisher will be "down for a couple of days" and is not likely to play during the Indians three-game series against Kansas City. The Indians are off Thursday and Swisher could return for Fridays series opener against Minnesota. Francona said its possible Swisher could still end up on the disabled list, but "thats not our first choice." "The hope is that with maintenance moving forward we can kind of stay ahead of it," Francona said. Swishers shoulder has been bothering him for some time, and Francona said the switch-hitter made it worse with "big swings" during a weekend series against Washington. Swisher signed a four-year, $56 million contract with Cleveland in December. He recently went through an 0-for-27 slump and has just six hits in his last 55 at-bats. His average has dropped to .237. Francona doesnt know if Swishers injury affected his swing. "I dont think it helped it," he said. "Its hard to tell. Guys get banged up so much." With Swisher sidelined, Mark Reynolds moved from third base and started at first for Mondays series opener with the Royals. John McDonald made his second straight start at third. Also, Indians closer Chris Perez will make a second rehab appearance on Tuesday before the Indians consider activating him from the disabled list. Perez has been sidelined with a strained right shoulder. Perez will pitch an inning for Double-A Akron, and as long as there are no setbacks, the two-time All-Star will be activated Friday. Perez allowed two hits and struck out one during an inning for Lake County (A) on Sunday. He wasnt happy with his command, but said he felt good after playing catch Monday. "Its getting better every day," he said. "I wish I could have come back sooner, but Ill take it." While he was out, Perez was charged with misdemeanour drug abuse after a package of marijuana was mailed to his home in suburban Rocky River. Perez has had a rocky relationship with Indians fans, but said hes not concerned about how hell be received when he returns to the mound. Francona believes Indians fans only want to see Perez close games. "I think if he gets em out, theyll cheer," he said. "Thats normally the way it is for a closer. I think baseball fans, and people in general, dont mind forgiving. If you treat people right, I think theyll treat you right back. With us, hes been really good and really mature about it and were kind of looking forward to moving on." Marshawn Lynch Jersey . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. Shaun Alexander Youth Jersey . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/richard-sherman-jersey/ . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. OSTERSUND, Sweden -- Norway secured first place in the biathlon World Cup mixed relay on Sunday with a 33-second win over Germany.Italy moved into the lead of the season-opener after a strong leg from Dorothea Wierer over six kilometers.Norways Ole Einar Bjorndalen, who canceled plans to retire at the end of last season, built an advantage in the 7.5-kilometer third leg too give Johannes Thingnes Boe a lead of 25 seconds. Cortez Kennedy Womens Jersey. Norway finished in 1 hour, 8 minutes, 14 seconds, using six spares.I like to fight and I like to win, Boe saidGermany was 33.7 seconds back, also with six spares.Italy finished third. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '