this weekend at home against Oklahoma State.ESPNs Heather | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jul 14 '19
RENTON, Wash. Kevin Huerter Jersey . -- There is zero doubt in Russell Wilsons mind that hell be able to play Sunday against the New York Jets.Wilson participated fully in practice with the Seattle Seahawks for a second consecutive day Thursday after suffering a sprained MCL in last Sundays 37-18 win over the San Francisco 49ers.It was kind of a freak thing, obviously. A scary moment, but tons of rehab and its been feeling great, feeling strong, so Ill be ready to go, Wilson said.Wilson hasnt wavered in his optimism. He was just as certain after the 49ers victory that he would be able to play this week. Its led head coach Pete Carroll to be equally confident in Wilsons chances to play.Hes pretty determined to get this done, Carroll said. Hes upbeat and feeling good and hes worked really, really hard to do everything to be right and hes going to go.Wilson said he was able to do everything in practice Wednesday. After suffering a high-ankle sprain in Seattles Week 1 victory over Miami, Wilson was also able to take part in every part of practice with the team the following week. Despite the argument that Wilson would be better served by getting more rest to recover, Wilson insists on doing as much work as he can.Practice is everything, Wilson said. Ultimately, when you have your mind set on trying to be great every time you step on the field, you also have to have a mulish approach. I think thats just kind of the mindset you have to have. I have the best job in the world, I believe. Thats to be the starting quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks. Im grateful for that every day, so theres no such thing as days off.Wilson will potentially have a new running back at his disposal Sunday. The Seahawks have signed former New Orleans Saints and Buffalo Bills running back C.J. Spiller to add depth while Thomas Rawls and C.J. Prosise battle injuries.Spiller had visited the Jets earlier this week before signing with the Seahawks.Just being around the (Seahawks) players you can kind of sense the family atmosphere here, Spiller said. These guys know how to win. Theyve done it before. They like to compete and as a player thats what you want to do. I thought that visit went great with them. I just went from there.Rawls has a cracked fibula and is expected to miss a few weeks. Prosise has a cracked bone in his wrist that is limiting his availability in games. He can participate fully in practice but the full recovery time for the injury is six weeks.Spiller will fill a need as a third-down back. It was a role the Seahawks envisioned for Prosise when they drafted him out of Notre Dame this spring. But with Prosise and Rawls sidelined, Seattle needed a secondary option to pair with Christine Michael.However, Spiller acknowledged its not a certainty hell be up to speed in time for this Sundays game.I just got here so we havent really got into that. Im still swimming, I guess you can say, Spiller said. Im still trying to get things learned. Places learned, the meeting rooms and all that stuff.Game notes TE Jimmy Graham did not participate in practice Thursday due to back and knee injuries. ... RG Germain Ifedi was a full participant in practice for the first time since suffering a high-ankle sprain three week ago.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Alex Len Jersey .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Pete Maravich Jersey . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. http:///...bembry-hawks-jersey/ . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Baylor interim coach Jim Grobe said Monday that not only does he not know if former Bears player Shawn Oakman was in the teams locker room at Rice last Friday, he does not even know who Oakman is.The 6-foot-9 Oakman, who became the schools all-time sacks leader in 2015, was indicted in July by a grand jury on charges of second-degree felony sexual assault.I dont know who Shawn Oakman is. So I wouldnt be able to recognize him if he walked in the door right now, Grobe said when asked during his weekly news conference about whether Oakman was in the locker room. There were a lot of people around at the end of the game. There are always a lot of people around. But I had no issues. I didnt know he was there, or know who he is.Earlier, ESPN.com quoted a Baylor spokesman as saying that Oakman remained in the hallway entrance outside the locker room, but never went into the locker room. The same spokesman later clarified to ESPN.com that Oakman did in fact enter the locker room.At that same time, Baylor also issued a statement:Baylor did not invite Shawn Oakman onto the field or into the locker room. He made his way there after the game but did not address the team. As indicated earlier today, Coach Grobe did not recognize that Oakman was in the locker room area as Coach gave his post-game address. Oakman spoke personally with a few former teammates and left the stadium. Oakman iis not permitted in Baylor-owned facilities nor in the locker room at future away games. Kevin Huerter Hawks Jersey. Police in Waco arrested Oakman in April after a Baylor graduate student accused him of sexually assaulting her at his apartment on April 3. Under Texas law, second-degree felony sexual assault typically carries a sentence of two to 20 years in state prison and a fine up to $10,000.Hes a great guy, just in a bad situation, Baylor quarterback Seth Russell told the Dallas Morning News on Monday. Were not gonna hold anything against him. He was part of the team and hes still part of Baylor. Were going to love him as much as anybody else.Oakmans attorney has maintained that the sex in this case was consensual.Oakman, who was the preseason Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year last summer, went undrafted in the spring after his arrest.Later in his news conference, Grobe -- who was hired by Baylor on May 30 -- was pressed again about not knowing who Oakman is.Ive heard that Shawn Oakman was at the game, he replied. But I dont know who Shawn Oakman is. If he walked in today, I wouldnt know that was Shawn Oakman.Baylor, ranked 16th in the AP poll, opens Big 12 play this weekend at home against Oklahoma State.ESPNs Heather Dinich contributed to this report. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '