I dont care so much about whether or not Im disappointing people by not doing well | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jul 14 '19
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. Cory Littleton Youth Jersey . -- A Missouri state senator has refused to stand while her colleagues recited the Pledge of Allegiance in the state Capitol.Sen. Jamilah Nasheed, a St. Louis Democrat, says her silent protest Wednesday on the Senate floor was intended to show solidarity with San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.Kaepernick has kneeled for the national anthem in protest of police brutality and racial oppression. Nasheed, who is black, says she wants to call attention to those issues and isnt anti-America. Nasheeds protest was met with silence in the chamber.Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder, a former GOP candidate for governor who presided over the Senate Wednesday, released a statement calling Nasheeds protest an occasion for great sorrow. He said he worried about the example she is setting, particularly for our young people. Greg Gaines Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Taylor Rapp Rams Jersey . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. http://www.laramsfootballshops.com/todd-gurley-ii-jersey/ . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. If Taylor Fritz were like his friends back home in San Diego, he would be transitioning from high school to his first taste of independence, at college.But Fritz isnt like most teens just out of high school. Instead, he is busily carving out his career path.Closing in on the completion of his first full year on the ATP World Tour, the 19-year-old was labeled one of the tours Next Generation (#NextGen) stars. He finished 2016 by being named the ATP Star of Tomorrow, a distinction earned by being the youngest player ranked within the top 100. Hes ranked No. 70 but has already edged close to the top 50, with a career-high ranking of No. 53 in August.At the beginning of 2015, when he was primarily playing junior tennis, Fritz was ranked No. 1,141. By the end of that season, having played a few pro circuit events and won the Sacramento Challenger, Fritz started 2016 a respectable No. 177.Now that hes 11 months into his debut year, Fritz has put up some impressive results, including becoming the youngest ATP finalist since 2008, when, at age 18, he reached the Memphis Open championship in February. In all, he won 15 tour-level matches during the season, a statistic that includes quarterfinal finishes at Acapulco and Atlanta.Yeah, it came really fast, Fritz said last month in Shanghai. This time last year, I was just so happy to be participating in the main draw of a Challenger. I was like, Wow, this is such a big moment in my career. It feels like Ive been through so much, and it feels like its also gone so fast. A lots happened, and Ive learned a lot this year, for sure.Although some players in his current position might choose a guaranteed ranking position by keeping Challengers in their tournament mix, thats not Fritzs style. He prefers the tougher route, where he has to fight to earn -- and keep -- his place in ATP-level tournaments by playing qualifiers.I really didnt know what to expect just moving to all ATP tournaments, he said. I knew what to expect at Challengers. Losing in the first round more than two weeks in a row is something I never experienced ever. So it definitely was a hit on the confidence to keep going and not get discouraged. But I think Ive adapted now.I feel I could be where Im ranked now pretty safely. At least I hope so if I played a full Challenger schedule. But I want to be on the tour. The highest level of the game is where I want to be.Novak Djokovics had an opportunity to get to know Fritz through a few practice sessions. He understood why people were talking about thhe California kid with the big serve. David Long Youth Jersey. m not too surprised, Djokovic said. He very quickly got to top 100. On your way up to the top of the mens game, you have a couple of biggest transitions -- icebreakers, we call them. Hes been going in that direction, and I see that hes working hard. Hes committed. All good signs.Fritz had a late start to the international junior scene. His mom, former top-10 player Kathy May, held him back, preferring that tennis not be his entire focus. Eventually, however, Fritz won over his mom and he was allowed to home-school to facilitate playing more junior tournaments.In 2015, he won the US Open junior boys title, reached the Roland Garros junior final and earned the year-end No. 1 junior ranking. The season culminated with his being named the ITF Junior World champion.Blessed with matinee idol looks -- the perfect shock of wavy chestnut hair, the cleft chin and athletic build -- Fritz caught immediate attention. He already has represented the tour in photo shoots with Paris Match and Italian Vogue.Hes clearly comfortable in a marketing role, and the extracurricular activities havent distracted his focus from tennis. That makes him the perfect new-face-on-tour spokesman.Fritz is likely to catch the eye of a few young ladies, but theyll be disappointed to learn hes already found his perfect match in Raquel Pedraza. The two met years ago playing junior tennis. They married in July after getting engaged with the Eiffel Tower as the romantic backdrop on a rainy night during the French Open.Some might wonder why two 18-year-olds would commit so young. For Fritz, it was just the natural next step.I think it just gives me someone whos always been there for me, and someone who will continue to be there for me, for support and helping me with my career, he said. Shes someone who can always keep me focused. So I see nothing but good things coming from it.With his personal life all organized, Fritz can pay necessary attention to his career.He shows no fear for his upcoming sophomore season, the time when many players face complex adjustments. He likes challenges. And hes comfortable with suggestions he could be Americans next star.For me, Im able to deal with it because I dont care so much about whether or not Im disappointing people by not doing well, he said. I just care about living up to my expectations and not disappointing myself. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys' ' '