are among the most efficient defenses in basketball this season. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Mai 3 '18
Melbourne rookie Shem Tatupu has been cleared of serious injury after being hit by a car. Mikko Rantanen Jersey .The 20-year-old former Hawthorn Hawks AFL players was struck by a car while crossing the road outside the Storms headquarters at AAMI Park following training on Monday night.The club said he was expected to make a full recovery and discharged from hospital in the coming days.Tatupu, a 104kg centre, spent two years with the Hawks before leaving Australian Rules after losing his passion for the game.The son of Warriors foundation player Tony Tatupu, he was scouted playing schoolboys rugby union in his native Auckland. A.J. Greer Jersey . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Carl Soderberg Jersey . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. http://www.authentichockeyshopavalanche.com/Nail-Yakupov-Jersey/ .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Monday brings us a healthy slate of games with 18 teams in action. That means there are myriad ways to construct your lineups with high-priced stars and affordable value plays. Our experts are here to help you decide whom to use and fade.Todays panel includes ESPN Fantasys Kyle Soppe and Joe Kaiser, plus DFS expert Renee Miller.Players to build aroundKyle Soppe -- John Wall, Washington WizardsI gave him to you on Thursday with promises of a double-double, and he delivered with 23 points and 11 dimes! Given the time of year, Im thankful for him producing at the level that the numbers suggested possible, and Im going right back to it. Wall is a top-five player in terms of usage this season, a trend that Ill take to the bank against a Suns team that operates at the leagues fastest pace. Wall is a tough cover on the perimeter, and with him shooting 48.1 percent ... fuhgedaboutit. The Wizards are averaging 106.4 points over their last seven games, and if that trend continues, Wall is worth every penny tonight.Joe Kaiser -- Kevin Durant, Golden State WarriorsPaul George has already been ruled out for tonights game against the Warriors, leaving Glenn Robinson III to fill in, and that creates an opportunity for Durant to put up huge numbers. Its a night with several tantalizingly low-priced options, such as Robinson, Phoenix center Alan Williams and Dallas point guard Deron Williams, but I think theres a good chance all three could under-perform. Instead, Im paying up for Durant.Renee Miller -- Affordable wing: Josh Richardson, Miami Heat, and/or Glenn Robinson III, Indiana PacersOn big slates with a lot of star power, I often choose to start building my lineups around affordable players in good situations. I expected a better second start from Robinson last night, and he delivered in a big way in an overtime win over the Thunder. Tonights contest is another fast-paced, high-scoring affair with the visiting Warriors, and I think Robinson will have no problem exceeding value with George out again. Richardson has been terrific over the past three games in a utility role for the Heat, and theres no reason to expect him to slow down tonight. He gets a top matchup with Philadelphia, wheree he should enjoy a bump in pace and little resistance from the field. Rob Ramage Jersey. Pairing these guys with top options like James Harden, Hassan Whiteside or Durant makes for a high-upside, but less-risky lineup than we might otherwise end up with.Players to fadeKyle Soppe -- DeMar DeRozan, Toronto RaptorsDeRozan has ascended into the elite class of scorers, and that is no fluke, but I want no part of him tonight. The Raptors are traveling and on a back-to-back; a rough combination that gets even more unappealing when you consider that the Clippers are among the most efficient defenses in basketball this season. Guards are shooting under 40 percent against the Clips this season, and even if DeRozan exceeds that mark, it is difficult to see him approaching the 50 percent plateau that hes been at for most of the season. Since the beginning of last season, DeRozan has topped 10 assist-plus-rebounds less than 20 percent of the time, so if his scoring stroke isnt there, youre looking at a poor investment. Look for DeRozan to continue to do big things for the Drakes this season, but dont count on him carrying your Monday DFS roster.Joe Kaiser -- Eric Gordon, Houston RocketsGordon has put up some decent numbers lately, but Detroit poses too great of a challenge to pay more than $5,000 for Gordon. The Pistons enter Monday ranked No. 7 in defensive efficiency and have a wiry athlete in Kentavious Caldwell-Pope who can use his length to harass Gordon all night. Im going with other options at shooting guard. Even someone like the red-hot Nik Stauskas has a good chance to out-produce Gordon at a fraction of the cost.Renee Miller -- John Wall, Washington WizardsThe Wall fade for me is all about price and a different spending plan on tonights busy slate. Walls numbers reflect a high floor but also a relatively low ceiling, given his salary is among the top two priciest among point guards on both sites. I feel like I can get similar production for less with Kyle Lowry or Jeff Teague tonight and would prefer to spend up at other positions, like forward or center. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '