ge it and try to extinguish the whole thing. Equge it and try to extinguish the whole thing. Equ | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jul 15 '19
Michigan State held off Florida Gulf Coast 78-77 on Sunday night when a game-ending timekeeping error led to a controversial finish. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Ombre .With 1.6 seconds remaining, Florida Gulf Coasts Christian Terrell threw a long inbounds pass from underneath his own basket. But the clock incorrectly started when the pass was thrown rather than when Antravious Simmons caught the ball by the foul line at the other end of the court.So as Simmons turned to try a game-winning shot, the buzzer sounded -- too early. Simmons missed his attempt, but FGCU players looked confused and coach Joe Dooley sought an explanation.Officials went to a video review as players and fans waited to find out whether the game was in fact over. After the delay, the play stood and Michigan State escaped.In a statement issued to a pool reporter, official Bo Boroski said that a timing error occurred with 1.6 seconds remaining on the game clock, and a stopwatch was used to determine if any time should remain on the game clock.The statement added: It was determined the ball was caught and released in 1.3 seconds, meaning if the shot would have gone in, it would have counted. After the miss, there was no time remaining in the game, therefore ending the game. By rule the possession can not be replayed. Period.Big Ten associate commissioner Rick Boyages also acknowledged the error in a statement Monday.A source told ESPNs Jeff Goodman it was referee Lewis Garrison -- not the clock operator -- who started the clock early on the final play. Typically, it is the responsibility of the referee inbounding the ball to start the clock.After the game, Dooley said he understood the ruling.We threw the ball in at 1.6 [seconds] and caught it at 0, Dooley told ESPNs Andy Katz. The refs said they didnt start the clock. The table said they didnt start the clock. The refs said they could only review if the shot goes in. My guy [Simmons] heard the buzzer and shot it.Eron Harris?had 31 points and Miles Bridges added 13 points for the Spartans (2-2), who shot a season-best 51 percent from the floor. They hit 52.9 percent of their attempts from beyond the 3-point line but struggled at the free throw line (57.6 percent).Florida Gulf Coast (1-3) got 18 points apiece from Brandon Goodwin and Simmons, who added 12 rebounds. RaySean Scott Jr. scored 14.The Eagles shot 46 percent overall and 47.1 percent from the foul line. They outrebounded Michigan State 41-29.It was the second meeting between the schools. Michigan State won 97-58 in East Lansing on Nov. 13, 2009.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Nz . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Hydro Flask 21 Oz Cheap .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. http://www.hydroflasknzsale.com/hydro-flask-24-oz-nz.html . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Mercedes boss Toto Wolff says Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton are on their final warnings following their collision at the Austrian Grand Prix.A meeting between Mercedes core race team and its drivers on Thursday morning resulted in new rules of engagement on track, but ultimately the drivers will be free to race. Although Wolff refused to go into details about the new agreement, he confirmed another collision would have serious consequences.We have had a warning, he said. This is the final warning, consider it like that.Asked why he could not elaborate on the details of the agreement, Wolff added: Because it is like a contractual detail. We are talking about possible sporting, possible financial consequences and we wouldnt want to go into detail.You know how a driver is calibrated and what is important for a driver so it is clear that if it would happen -- which is entirely in their hands -- it is something that would have a negative outcome for their campaign.When it was put to Wolff that it was like mission impossible to try to prevent Rosberg and Hamilton colliding on track, he stressed that the situation is in the drivers hands.If it would be a mission impossible then we wouldnt see any clean racing out there and that would mean every single overtake would end in contact. There is clean racing and the great racing is hard racing, trying to pass and out-smart your competitor without the contact.It could damage your own race so I believe -- especially considering the skill-set of the two -- clean racing is possible and achievable.The fundamental principle iis the moment the lights go green, they have a responsibility, we are not sitting with them in the car, it is just two of them. Hydro Flask Coffee Nz. We provide them with the best possible car but once the race is on only the two of them are able to manage the situation, which is a good thing because it is entirely within their hands and the outcome is in their hands.Wolff said there is a fine line between doing what is best for the sport and what is best for the team.I completely understand your point. I think we had more press around F1, Mercedes, the controversy... we gave real narrative and it is a fine balance. My job is to secure wins and championships in the least detriment and most possible way for Mercedes-Benz. If the drivers crash three times in five races it is not positive anymore and is risking our main objective, and this is to win the championship.I understand the importance of headlines for F1 and it is great, so it is not an easy task and I wouldnt want to change the wiring. This is the essence. In a couple of years we could be looking back and saying Rosberg-Hamilton was one of the most iconic and best fights, similar to Senna-Prost had.I am very aware of that and I dont want to over-manage it and try to extinguish the whole thing. Equally there is the responsibility for the organisation, the brand and the background and if every Monday after the race you have headlines that there is animosity or controversy around the drivers, that is not good either. ' ' '