fore she brought herself back to level-parfore she brought herself back to level-par | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jul 16 '19
Jenson Button was left to rue what he labelled as a horrific home race for McLaren-Honda, after he and teammate Fernando Alonso struggled in Sundays Japanese Grand Prix. Cheap Washington Nationals Jerseys .McLaren headed to Suzuka with high hopes of achieving a positive result, having compromised Alonsos Malaysian Grand Prix by taking an engine upgrade and subsequent grid penalty, in order to avoid a grid drop and maximise the teams performance on the home turf of engineer partner Honda. Following a disappointing qualifying, Alonso could only manage 16th, while Button -- who incurred his own penalty as McLaren fitted a power unit update to his car ahead of the race -- laboured to 18th.The start was really poor, the 2009 world champion said. The problem is its all new in the back, so at the start I just got massive wheelspin and got left behind really. It was really difficult to get past the Manors, they were on soft tyres and I was on the hards, so really tricky, but managed to get past them in the end.I finished 18th so its pretty horrific but still had some fun overtaking, had a few battles but 16th and 18th for us, a long way behind points, a very tough day and a very tough weekend. Its a shame that this is our bogey track, its our second home.The Briton admitted he was surprised to find out he was as low as 18th after battling with the likes of Manor and Sauber, but he said McLaren can still take positives after enjoying stronger performances in recent grands prix.When I saw 18th on the board on the last lap I was actually surprised, I didnt think it was quite that bad, a tough day. But youve got to take the rough with the smooth, I dont think anyone expected us to be as good in Sepang or Spa. Were not quick here but the next race we will be. It cant all be good. Cheap San Diego Padres Jerseys . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Cheap Chicago Cubs Jerseys .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. http:///...more-orioles-jerseys . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Aditi Ashok marked her LPGA debut with a level-par 71 in the first round of the LPGA Sime Darby Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur on Thursday. This placed her tied-30th at the end of day one, and eight shots behind overnight leader Amy Yang of South Korea.Aditi began with an eagle on the par-four 1st, before registering her first bogey on the par-four 3rd. She finished the front nine strongly, scoring back-to-back birdies on the par-four 8th and the par-four 9th.Her progress was haalted by a bogey on the 11th and a double-bogey on the 13th, before she brought herself back to level-par with a fourth birdie of the day on the par-four 14th. Cheap Oakland Athletics Jerseys. Last week, Aditi qualified for the LPGA and Symetra Tour qualifying school final stage, where she will have the opportunity to get permanent status on the LPGA Tour for 2017.? ' ' '