almost exactly between salary and bo almost exactly between salary and bo | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jul 16 '19
F1 photographer Mark Sutton talks ESPN through his best shots from the Japanese Grand Prix, including Esteban Gutierrez taking on the infamous Spider Alley and Nico Rosberg celebrating his ninth win of the season. Luka Doncic Jersey .Fanatical about F1Camera body: Nikon D5 | Lens: Nikkor 24-70mm F2.8 | Shutter speed: 1/250th | Aperture: F5.6 | ISO - 400The fans in Japan are just amazing. I love going over to the fan area, talking to them and signing autographs for them. They just want to shake your hand and it got to a point where I just wanted to take a selfie with them! At one point there was a massive group of them and they started shouting my name, so I thought Ive got to get a photo with them as well. You can see the passion among those that get dressed up and because we promote it through photographs and social media new fans tend to push the boundaries each year and do new things. They are such pleasant people and when you ask for a picture you barely ever get turned down -- they love it! Theres no other place like it and it makes Suzuka that bit more special to come back to each year.Spider AlleyCamera body: Nikon D5 | Lens: Nikkor 70-200mm F2.8 | Shutter speed: 1/320th | Aperture: F5.6 | ISO: 400This was taken after Esteban Gutierrez stopped with a turbo problem in FP2 and had to walk back to the pits. The funny thing is that he is walking back along the narrow path we photographers have to take to get out to the Degner corners and 130R. You can see how narrow it is between the crash barrier and the fencing and its known among the snappers as Spider Alley. Everyone tends to wear long-sleeve shirts for fear of being bitten by all the spiders down there, but Esteban was probably unaware when he was walking down there! They are some serious spiders and they come in some serious colours, but Im not sure if they are actually poisonous. Obviously, its a perfect environment for them, but its just a shame that we have to share that same environment to take some of our most iconic Suzuka photos!A blast from the pastCamera body: Nikon D5 | Lens: Nikkor 70-200mm F2.8 | Shutter speed: 1/320th | Aperture: F5.6 | ISO: 400I was a little surprised to see Stoffel Vandoorne walking down the pit lane in his race overalls and then someone pointed out that he was doing a demo run in the 1989 McLaren MP4/5. I went round to the grid expecting to see Ayrton Sennas car, but actually it was Alain Prosts -- the one that won the championship following the famous collision at the chicane. Those cars are just legendary and the noise is fantastic. The cockpit is so open and it reminds you of the changes the sport has made in the last 27 years. The steering wheel has just a couple of switches and they only had very basic radio communications back in those days. I could hear Stoffel talking about it and he was very surprised by how basic it was too. It was amazing to see him go and complete a lap at Hondas home track in Suzuka.Down the lineCamera body: Nikon D5 | Lens: Nikkor 70-200mm F2.8 | Shutter speed: 1/320th | Aperture: F6.3 | ISO: 400Im not sure what Nico Rosberg was looking at here, but it makes a nice photo. We take a variation of this shot at most weekends as the drivers line up for the national anthem, and I was shooting along the line to get photos of Lewis Hamilton and Nico. All of a sudden he just poked his head out from beyond the line and its a nice shot because its clean with no one obstructing it.One step closerCamera body: Nikon D5 | Lens: Nikkor 70-200mm F2.8 | Shutter speed: 1/500th | Aperture: F6.3 | ISO: 800This is taken from a platform outside the media centre thats on the same level of the podium. They only allow 10 photographers to go out on it to take photos, but you are never quite sure what you are going to get. This photo works well because Nico is leaning forward slightly and punching the air with the trophy. You get the expression of emotion that came with his ninth win of the year, but Ive also noticed that his celebrations have changed this season as hes become more focused on the championship. As the year has gone on he has talked less and become more subdued as it has become clear that this is a very good chance for him to secure the title. Its almost like he is not giving us 100 percent of his emotions until the title is his, so I guess that will come when he wins it. The way things are going at the moment, I can see him winning all four of the remaining races but it all depends on Lewis reaction at the next round in Austin. Dirk Nowitzki Jersey . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Jason Kidd Mavericks Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. http:///...po-mavericks-jersey/ .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Forward?Brayden Schenn and the Philadelphia Flyers have agreed to a four-year deal, narrowly avoiding arbitration.Sources tell ESPNs Pierre LeBrun that the deal has an average annual value of $5.125 million.Schenn, 24, was a restricted free agent after posting career highs with 20 goals and 33 assists in 80 games last season.The fifth overall pick in 2009, taken by the Los Angeles Kings, Schenns contract iss split almost exactly between salary and bonuses. Steve Nash Jersey. He will be earning $3 million in salary and is eligible for another $3 million in bonuses in 2016-17, the first year of the deal.Had the two parties required arbitration, the contract would have been a two-year deal. ' ' '