nt, 20-rebound game. He hauled in 11 points an | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jul 17 '19
DAVIE, Fla. Khalil Mack Bears Jersey . -- The Miami Dolphins placed former first-round pick Dion Jordan on the non-football injury list Sunday.Dolphins coach Adam Gase said that Jordan suffered a knee injury, and his timeline to return could be several weeks. The team wasnt aware of the injury until recently, and Jordan didnt elaborate to the media Sunday on how he was injured.Him coming in here, that [injury] was news to us, Gase said. When you dont have contact with somebody for as long as we did, you dont know every little detail of whats going on. So that was the decision that we had to make and well see how every goes moving forward.Jordan was conditionally reinstated by the NFL following his one-year suspension for violating the NFLs substance-abuse policy. The move to the NFI list also has financial implications for Jordan. He would have been due a roster bonus of $1.69 million on the fifth day of the league year if he were on the active roster. However, being put on the NFI list means Jordan will not cash in on that bonus on Monday.Jordan hasnt played a game since December 2014 and has a lot of catching up to do. He is expected to join a deep group of defensive ends that includes veteran Andre Branch and former Pro Bowl players Mario Williams and Cameron Wake. An area where Jordan also can eventually help is special teams.Im happy to be in the building. Its a lot of new faces, Jordan said. Things seem kind of brand new. For me, Im excited to be here and around the guys in the locker room and have the opportunity to compete.Jordan said he was always confident that he would return.I never had doubt. Im a hard worker on the field, first of all, he said. I feel theyve seen that with my play that I was doing while I was here. But Im just a good person overall. I had a couple of bumps and Ive had to overcome them. Thats part of my journey as a person first of all and as a football player second.Jordan also said he missed the game.It was tough. All of it was tough, I feel, being away from the game the whole year, he said. But I knew I wanted to come back and I wanted to prove to myself first and foremost, and other people in this organization that I can be a big factor once I get out here. So I just put my mind to it. I trained real hard and Im here.The Dolphins also activated veteran running back Arian Foster from the physically unable to perform list. Sunday will mark his first practice with his new team after spending seven seasons with the Houston Texans. William Perry Jersey . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. Dick Butkus Womens Jersey . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Tom-Waddle-Jersey/ . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. SEC Player of the Week Ole Miss Sebastian SaizSaiz, a 6-foot-9, 240-pound senior forward from Madrid, Spain, averaged 19.7 points and 12.3 rebounds in wins over UMass, Oral Roberts and Saint Josephs last week. He posted a double-double with 22 points and a career-high 19 rebounds in Ole Miss thrilling comeback win over UMass. Saiz capped an 11-0 run with a game-winning put back with 3.3 seconds left. He finished a single rebound shy of becoming the first Rebel since Walter Actwood in 1975 to post a 20-point, 20-rebound game. He hauled in 11 points and added six rebounds in Ole Miss come-from-behind win over Oral Roberts in the opening round of the Paradise Jam. Saiz then recorded his 11th career double-double with a career-high 26 points and 12 rebounds in the Rebels win over Saint Josephs to advance to the Paradise Jam championship gameSEC Freshman of the Week Kentuckys Malik MonkMonk, a 6-foot-3, 200-pound guard from Lepanto, Ark. Anthony Miller Youth Jersey. , averaged 18.5 points and four rebounds in wins over 13th-ranked Michigan State and Duquesne. Monk scored a career-high 23 points, knocking down a career-high seven 3-pointers while adding a team-best six rebounds against Michigan State. Followed that up with 14 points in the win over Duquesne. ' ' '