wo runs in the fowo runs in the fo | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jul 17 '19
Since becoming the first woman to win the The Ultimate Fighter in 2013, Julianna Pena has made her mark on the UFC. Josh Allen Womens Jersey . Riding a four-fight winning streak, the 27-year-old from Spokane, Washington, is now the No. 5 bantamweight in the world -- and shes not stopping there.A confident Pena has been outspoken about her desire to fight current UFC bantamweight titleholder Amanda Nunes. Until she gets that opportunity, she will be busy training, with the help of her coach and her nutritionist. Pena has learned that the proper fuel can be just as important as a good workout, and we got a peek at her favorite pretraining recipe:Day and time: Monday at noon, 60 to 90 minutes before my workout.Place: I eat this meal at my coach Luiz Claudios house, in Chicago, Illinois. I stay there for about eight weeks before a fight so I can get things done.What Im eating: Chicken breast with roasted sweet potatoes, caramelized onions and garlic broccoliWhose recipe: This recipe is from my nutritionist, Raphaella Augusto. I would starve during training camp if it werent for her! She has taught me how to best prepare my body for a fight by eating clean.Why Im eating it: Properly fueling up before and after a workout is a key factor in my muscle development. Eating foods that keep my blood sugar levels consistent throughout my workout has also been a key aspect of increasing endurance. As a rule, my preworkout meals are always prepared with protein and low-to-medium GI [glycemic index] carbohydrates. This recipe is a perfect example.The recipe: Serves fourChicken 4 chicken breasts 1 onion, sliced 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced Himalayan pink salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste 2 tablespoons olive oilBroccoli 2 heads of broccoli (1? pounds total), stems peeled and halved lengthwise 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or butter Himalayan pink salt and freshly ground black pepper to tasteSweet Potatoes? 4 garnet yams Himalayan pink salt and pepper to taste 1 tablespoon olive oil Pepper to tasteDirections: Grill the chicken breasts. In another pan, combine olive oil, garlic and onion. Cook uncovered until the garlic and onion are golden brown (about 3 minutes). Place to the side. Slice cooked chicken and combine with garlic and onion mixture on low heat until well mixed and prepare to serve.Steam broccoli for 10 minutes. In another pan, combine olive oil or butter and garlic. Cook uncovered until the garlic is golden brown (about 3 minutes). Season the broccoli with salt and pepper to taste and coat with garlic butter mixture.To prepare the sweet potatoes, preheat your grill. Fill a pot about half full with water (you will need just enough to cover the sweet potatoes) and add all the seasonings. Bring to a boil. Slice sweet potatoes and add them to the boiling water. Cover and cook for 10 to 12 minutes -- or until just tender on the outside but resistant in the center when pierced with a knife. Drain potatoes and then set them on the grill for 6 minutes on each side. They are ready to serve when the outside has darkened but the inside is soft. Telvin Smith Jaguars Jersey . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Ryquell Armstead Youth Jersey . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. http:///...rnette-Elite-Jersey/ . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Ryan Merritt had a notable first start in the majors.Merritt retired the final 13 batters he faced in five strong innings, Francisco Lindor hit a three-run homer, and the Cleveland Indians defeated the Kansas City Royals 7-2 Friday night.Merritt (1-0) gave up a run and three hits in the first, but nothing after that. Merritt, who had made three relief appearances this season and was promoted Sept. 11 from Triple-A Columbus, threw 62 pitches, striking out four and walking none.Id be lying if I said I wasnt nervous, Merritt said. I was definitely nervous.After three of the first four Royals singled, Merritt got Paulo Orlando to ground into an inning double play on a cutter, which he said absolutely was his biggest pitch of the game.That got me through the first inning, Merritt said.After that the Royals did not touch him.He doesnt seem to get flustered, Indians manager Terry Francona said. That was impressive. I was really thrilled. I think everybody was excited for him. The first couple of hitters hit the ball hard, but he didnt back off.Lindor, who snapped an 0-for-29 drought with a double in a four-run third, homered off the left-field foul pole with pinch runner Michael Martinez and Carlos Santana aboard in the seventh.To be honest, I thought about it a lot, Lindor said of his skid. There were a lot of times, I was going, `like wow, I wonder how long before I get a hit? Santana, who had three hits, tripled in two runs in the fourth and scored on Jason Kipnis sacrifice fly. Jose Ramirez singled with two outs to score Lindor.Yordano Ventura (11-12) gave up four runs and six hits with three walks while striking out eight in six innings.I lost concentration and j