cricket, on pitches that had been very dry and spinner | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jul 18 '19
DENVER -- Kenneth Faried was animated about losing his spot in the Denver Nuggets starting lineup earlier in the season. JJ Arcega-Whiteside Eagles Jersey .He looks to have a hold on it now.Faried had a season-high 20 points and 15 rebounds, Wilson Chandler also had a season-high with 28 points and 11 rebounds, and the Nuggets won for the first time at home this season, 120-104 over the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday night.Thats my spot, Faried said of his third straight start. I dont like people taking my spot. I didnt take kindly to that -- Coach knew that, my teammates knew that. I was outspoken about it, I was really upset.When I came out of my starting spot it kind of gave me a wake-up call that `Hey, you need to get back to who you are.The Nuggets got back to their winning ways at home, too.Danilo Gallinari had 18 points for Denver, which snapped a four-game losing streak. Jameer Nelson added 17 points and Emmanuel Mudiay had 15.The banged-up Nuggets played their second straight game without starting shooting guard Gary Harris. Hes expected to be out until mid-December with a foot injury.We need every win we can get right now, Chandler said. Close games, blowouts, no matter how we can get them we need to win.Brandon Knight scored a season-high 32 points for Phoenix, and Devin Booker had 24 before he was ejected with 17.8 left after receiving his second technical foul. The Suns have lost five of six.Tyson Chandler returned to the Suns starting lineup after missing the last four games because of his mothers death. He had five points and five rebounds in 21 minutes.We are 3-9, Knight said. Our goal was to be a playoff team, so we have a lot (of major) issues.The Suns never led, but cut a 20-point deficit to seven in the fourth quarter before Denver pulled away.Malone singled out Faried as a key reason the Nuggets held on and ended their recent slump.He has been amazing with his energy and game-changing type of plays, Malone said.The Nuggets built an early double-digit lead with a pair of 8-0 runs. They led 12-4 thanks in part to a Mudiays jumper and layup, then pushed it to 25-10 on the back of five straight points from Chandler and a 3-pointer from Nelson. Gallinari hit a 20-foot jumper to push it to 63-43 early in the third.Knight rallied Phoenix with 10 points in the fourth, and Jared Dudleys 3 cut the lead to 100-93 with 6:18 left.TIP-INSSuns: Booker cut it to 89-76 at the end of the third when grabbed an offensive rebound and hit an off-balance 17-foot jumper at the buzzer. .. Phoenix was outrebounded 49-35.Nuggets: G Will Barton (ankle) missed his eighth straight game. ... The Nuggets waived little-used F/C Jarnell Stokes and signed F Alonzo Gee, who was waived by the New Orleans Pelicans earlier this season. The seven-year veteran had one assist in four minutes. In the past Ive always admired him from afar, Malone said before the game. I like his approach.BOOKER EJECTEDAfter he was fouled by Faried late in the game, Booker received his second technical. He lined up for a free throw anyways, before the official pointed him off the court.I didnt know I was ejected, he said. It was my first ejection, its something new.NO TURNOVERSThe Nuggets have struggled to take care of the ball through their first 10 games, so Mudiays zero turnovers on Wednesday was reason enough for praise.Thank the lord, he said. Its about time I had no turnovers.UP NEXTSuns: Continue a six-game trip at Indiana on Friday night.Nuggets: Continue a four-game homestand against Toronto on Friday night. Custom Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Carson Wentz Youth Jersey . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. http:///...awkins-black-jersey/ .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. Jess Jonassen has returned to the Australia womens side with a rehabilitated left knee and a fresh approach to spin bowling. The 23-year old had undergone surgery in April, after the Womens World T20, and one of her main objectives was playing pain-free, as her team prepared for their limited-overs series against Sri Lanka in Dambulla and Colombo.Ive been working a fair bit with Joey Dawes, our bowling coach, Jonassen said on the eve of the first ODI, Just trying to get a bit more momentum through the crease, a bit more energy and just to try and bowl a little bit faster and flatter. That seems to be coming on nicely and Im looking forward to putting it in some of the games here in Sri Lanka and hopefully getting a lot of turn out of the wicket.Australia havent played 50-over cricket since February 2016, and havent been together as a team since losing their T20 title to West Indies in April.Its been a long time since our last ODI, since our last tour as well. So I think everyones really eager to get outt there. Mike Quick Womens Jersey. We had a good hit out just before and were ready for tomorrow.Sri Lankas coach Lanka de Silva had said he hoped to unsettle Australia with spin and Jonassen might expect to face the worst of it batting in the middle-order. Not the easiest welcome back to international cricket, on pitches that had been very dry and spinner-friendly when the men had been touring the country recently. Jonassen did not feel the need to think about such complications too much.I back my ability and wherever I come in in the order, Im just looking to try and score runs and play to my strengths. Trying to keep it nice and simple. It doesnt really matter what the equation is in the game. Im just looking to try and do my best and stick to what I know.Three of the four ODIs in the series were part of the ICC womens championship. Australia top the table with 12 wins from 15 matches. ' ' '