nd down for the rest of the Test. Apart from that, I dont really remember a lot about it. I suppose it d | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jul 18 '19
Godolphins retained Australian rider James McDonald has stood himself down after being charged with a betting offence. Wholesale China Jerseys .Racing NSW stewards interviewed and charged McDonald on Tuesday with having an interest in a bet on Astern who he rode to win his debut on December 5 last year.Astern was backed from $4.60 to $3.50 on the day and and won by 2-1/2 lengths.A stewards release said they questioned McDonald after receiving intelligence regarding his association with a known punter and that punters betting activities.McDonald was not required to enter a plea and stood himself down after stewards told him they would consider exercising their discretion to suspend his licence.Stewards also told McDonald their investigations would continue and reserved their position to issue additional charges should they unearth any further breaches of the rules.McDonald, 24, is Sydneys reigning premier jockey and spent the Australian winter riding for Sheikh Mohammeds Godolphin team in England and Ireland.Under the rules, jockeys are not allowed to bet on thoroughbred racing. Jerseys Cheap Wholesale . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. http://www.wholesalejerseysnfl.net/ . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Umpire Paul Reiffel has dismissed the idea of wearing a helmet while officiating in Test matches, despite suffering a concussion after being hit by a fielders throw on the first day of the fourth Test of the ongoing India-England series. Reiffel is currently home in Melbourne, after the ICC deemed him unfit to take the field in the final Test in Chennai.Speaking to Fairfax Media, the former Australia fast bowler said wearing a helmet would complicate the umpiring process for him. It would be too heavy and too hot, five days with a helmet on, it just would be impossible, he said. Its hard to hear [with the helmet on]. Ive put one on and thought could I umpire in this?, and I thought Id really struggle.Reiffel, who was standing at square leg when he was hit by a throw from Indias Bhuvneshwar Kumar, said the accident occurred because he took his eyes off the ball thinking it was dead. Always keep your eye on the ball, he said. I just didnt do it. I feel a bit silly not doing that. Its like playing; if you watch the ball you should come out all right. It was just an accident. Id back myself to get out of the way if I see it coming.The batsmen had stopped running, the fieldsmen were taking their time. II must have relaxed and expected him to throw it to the keeper over my head and he decided to throw it halfway to the fieldsman. Jerseys NFL Wholesale. He got it wrong and hit me on the back of my head. It got me behind the ear and hit me flush, thats whats done the damage.He said he could remember little of what happened thereafter, and, in hindsight, was glad the ICC took the decision to make him stand down for the rest of the Test. Apart from that, I dont really remember a lot about it. I suppose it did hurt. Ive watched the replay and I went down pretty quick. I was rolling around a bit. It certainly shook me up.The next day you feel as though you should be out there. The England cricket team doctor put me through a few tests and I didnt pass them that well, so they decided it was best not to do the Test and have a bit of a rest and come back later. The ICC decided it was for the best I had the rest. Im glad about that because I needed it. I was pretty sick for a few days there.Reiffel is expected to return for the New Zealand-Bangladesh ODI series, which begins on Boxing Day. ' ' '