esco Molinari, Danny Willett, and Chris Hanson.I played well the first two days but I started really strong | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jul 19 '19
What is OTD?OTD stands for opportunity-adjusted touchdowns. It is a statistic that weighs every carry/target and converts the data into one number that indicates a players scoring opportunity. For example, if a player has an OTD of 3.0, it means that a statistically league average player who saw the same number of carries/targets in the same area of the field would have scored three touchdowns.OTD KeyLooks = Carries + targets Diff = Difference between the players total OTD and actual TD total Ru OTD = Rushing OTD Re OTD = Receiving OTD In5 = Carries by the player inside the opponents 5-yard line EZ = End zone targets MONZA, Italy -- Alexander Levy surged into a one-shot lead midway through the third round of the weather-affected Italian Open before play was suspended due to darkness on Saturday.The Frenchman started the afternoon six shots behind second-round leader Chris Paisley but began with an eagle and had five birdies in a brilliant front nine.Levy was on 14 under after 12 holes when play was suspended, one shot ahead of Paisley, home favorite Francesco Molinari, Danny Willett, and Chris Hanson.I played well the first two days but I started really strongly today, Levy said.Nice eagle on the first, nice birdie on the second, and I kept going like that ... I dont know whaat will happen tomorrow but its just nice to be playing some really good golf again.ddddddddddddBad weather affected the first two days of the Italian Open and meant that half the field had yet to start their second rounds on Saturday morning.Seeking his first European Tour win, Paisley shot an 8-under 63 in the morning to take a one-stroke lead into the third round but the Englishman bogeyed the first.More than half of Darren Clarkes Europe team, including Willett, is competing in Monza ahead of the Ryder Cup at the end of the month. ' ' '