ly a field goal and, wily a field goal and, wi | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jul 19 '19
I understand why the ACC decided not to play a nine-game conference schedule, but I dont agree with it, and I think it will come back to hurt the leagues champion in playoff considerations. Fernando Gago Argentina Jersey . Every time the ACC champion is compared to its counterpart from the Pac-12, Big 12 or Big Ten, it will have played one less conference game.1. With all due respect to the other dozen or so games that Hurricane Matthew is threatening to postpone this weekend, the one that may leave a mark is No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami. I dont know how that game could be made up, because the teams dont share an open date. If its not made up, what effect will it have on the Hurricanes playoff chances? What happens if Miami finishes a half-game out of the ACC Coastal championship? And if it is rescheduled, what shape will Florida State and Miami be in then?2. The Hurricanes are starting four freshmen, including at all three linebacker spots. With archrival Florida State on deck, someone asked Miami head coach Mark Richt what sort of confidence he had in his first-year starters. It better be high, because thats all we got, Richt said.Linebackers Zach McCloud, Shaq Quarterman and Michael Pinckney have combined for 8.5 tackles for loss and one interception. The Seminoles, though, will be different. The [freshmen] have not been through certain types of games that theyre about to go through, Richt said. They might hear it and visualize what it might be like, but until you live through it, its a different animal.3. We take for granted that No. 1 Alabama is going to be good. Is Nick Saban still coaching? Next question. But the seamless transition in defensive coordinator from Kirby Smart to Jeremy Pruitt is worth noting. The starting defense has given up a touchdown only to Ole Miss, which, yes, scored 43 points. But even then, after halftime, the Rebels scored only a field goal and, with the Crimson Tide leading 48-30, a spasm of two touchdowns in a span of :08 in the final minutes. To put it another way: Alabamas defense has allowed six touchdowns this season -- and scored five.4. Are you ready to ring the alarm in the SEC? The league i