me. She challenged fellow inductees to pursue | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jul 20 '19
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. Greedy Williams Youth Jersey . -- The Los Angeles Rams say defensive end Robert Quinn is in stable condition after checking himself into a hospital with an illness thats unrelated to football.Coach Jeff Fisher said Monday that Quinn is still undergoing tests but things look encouraging after speaking to him and his wife, Christina. Fisher did not provide details about the nature of Quinns medical issue.He is feeling much better, Fisher said. He kept saying to me over and over, `Coach, I just want to get back and get my body right and get on the practice field as fast as I can.The sixth-year pro from North Carolina and 2011 first-round draft pick has two sacks this season along with two forced fumbles, giving him an NFL-best 19 since 2013.He has been with the Rams for his entire NFL career, emerging as a key starter and the top pass-rusher on their vaunted defensive line. He played in the Rams 9-6 road victory over the New York Jets on Sunday.Quinn, 26, underwent back surgery last December and spent much of the offseason recuperating. He has started six of the Rams nine games this season while overcoming a series of minor injuries.Quinn was diagnosed with a tumor below his brain while in high school. The tumor has caused headaches when it isnt properly drained, but Quinn has said the tumor is checked regularly.Along with his standout play, Quinn has made headlines this season for his decision to raise a fist during the national anthem before every game. Following the lead of San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick, Quinn called it a silent protest against police brutality and other racial injustices.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Austin Corbett Jersey . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Austin Corbett Womens Jersey .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. http:///...field-Browns-Jersey/ . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Athens, Ga. --- Georgia swimmer Chantal Van Landeghem was inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society and was named the organizations 2016 Dean William Tate Scholar on Tuesday afternoon.The Dean William Tate Scholar is an award given annually to an outstanding inductee of Phi Beta Kappa, having earned a perfect 4.0 in his or her field of study. Van Landeghem, a senior from Winnipeg, Manitoba, studying Psychology, is Georgias first-ever student-athlete to receive the award.During the ceremony, the Olympic bronze medalist, 9-time SEC champion and 1-time NCAA champion, gave remarks to the newly inducted Phi Beta Kappa class and was presented with a Phi Beta Kappa key.Today means so much, Van Landeghem said. Ive always taken my academics very seriously and theyve been a top priority for me. To be recognized for that today and to be able to congratulate all the inductees was a huge honor. Today definitely ranks very high (in all my accomplishments).In her remarks to newly inducted members, Van Landeghem reflected on her swimming career and the successes and failures she has faced throughout her lifetime. She challenged fellow inductees to pursue what they are passionaate about and use grit and determination to reach their goals. Antonio Callaway Womens Jersey. Other student-athletes inducted into Phi Beta Kappa were fellow swimmer Patrick Humphreys and equine Liza Finsness.Humphreys is a junior from Athens studying Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Spanish. He was chosen for the SEC Academic Honor Roll during his freshman and sophomore years and serves as one of the swimming and diving representatives on the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.It means a lot to me, as well, Humphreys said. Like (Van Landeghem), I take my academic studies very seriously. It was nice to be recognized for that today. I always want to try and represent Georgia swimming and diving as best I can.Finsness, a senior from Wellington, Fla., is studying Biology. She was named the 2015-16 SEC Rider of the year on Equitation on the Flat and was named First-Team NCEA Academic All-American.Phi Beta Kappa is a highly selective, merit-based organization that honors the best and brightest students in sciences and liberal arts at their respective colleges. ' ' '