g any injury, when United take on Arsenal at Old Traff | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jul 20 '19
CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Jay Bruce has been getting pitches to hit all season. Gordie Howe Red Wings Jersey . Lately, hes doing something with them. Bruce homered his first time up, then doubled twice during a seven-run burst as the Cincinnati Reds delighted a sellout crowd, battering the Milwaukee Brewers 13-7 on Saturday. "Its a long season," said Bruce, whos hit just three homers after leading the Reds with 34 last season. "Im trying to get pitches to hit. Lately, Ive been missing them less." Manager Dusty Baker has seen his two-time All-Star starting to put it together. "I told Jay hes on his way," Baker said. "You could tell the way hes been swinging the bat the last couple of days." Six different Reds players drove in two runs each, including starting pitcher Mat Latos (4-0). Baker never is comfortable against the hard-hitting Brewers. "Youve got to get a lot of run support," said Baker, whose defending NL Central champions moved five games over .500 for the first time this season. "Those guys can hit. Youve got to keep scoring and scoring and scoring." The bottom five hitters in Cincinnatis lineup were a combined 8 for 9 in the first three innings alone, scoring 10 runs and driving in six against Hiram Burgos (1-1). The rookie allowed 12 runs on 11 hits and three walks in those three innings. "You feel kind of bad for the kid, but you cant be called off," Baker said. "You could tell it was going to be one of those-high scoring games." Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke felt as if he had no choice but to leave Burgos in the game. "I dont ever want to do that to somebody again," he said. "Were hurting in the bullpen." A promotion featuring Aroldis Chapman bobbleheads drew a crowd of 41,678. The Reds never needed their closer after romping early. Bruce led off a five-run second that was helped by a pair of fielding mistakes by left fielder Ryan Braun. Bruce opened the seven-run third with a double and capped it with an RBI double that made it 12-4. Bruce became the first Reds player with two hits in one inning since Drew Stubbs on April 25, 2011, at Milwaukee and the first Reds player with two doubles in one inning since Sean Casey on Aug. 7, 1998, also against Milwaukee. Latos won his fourth straight start. He allowed a total of 14 runs in his previous seven starts, but gave up seven in this win, including solo homers by Jean Segura and Norichika Aoki. "Give the W to the offence," a plainly disgusted Latos said. "They deserve it. I felt all right. I didnt allow myself to have my best stuff. I was aggravated with myself. It was a poor performance." Latos got two hits and scored twice. "I couldt care less," he said. "I gave up seven runs. ... I couldnt care less about the hits." Latos almost didnt last long enough to qualify for the win, Baker said. "I was tempted (to pull Latos) in the fifth," Baker said. "I told him, Youre about to blow this victory. We helped him." Latos gave up a homer to Segura with one out in the first and Aramis Ramirez hit an RBI double off the wall later in the inning. Baker believes the Brewers are even more dangerous with Segura, whos in his first full season with Milwaukee after being acquired from the Angels in the Zack Greinke deal last July. "With Segura,youve got to score even more," Baker said. "Hes a heck of a player. That was a heck of a trade." After Bruce opened the Reds second with a 437-foot homer for his second shot in three games, Braun allowed what looked like an easy fly ball by Xavier Paul to drop behind him for a two-base error. Braun later overthrew the cutoff man on Zack Cozarts sacrifice fly, allowing runners to advance and setting up Joey Vottos RBI groundout. Milwaukee got two runs back in the third on Brauns RBI double and Ramirezs run-scoring single, but the Reds pulled away in the bottom half. Cincinnatis spree included Latos RBI groundball single up the middle through a drawn-in infield. Aoki added his fourth homer of the season in the sixth. NOTES: The win clinched the three-game series for the Reds, giving them six wins in seven home series this season. ... Reds OF Chris Heisey is scheduled to start a rehab assignment Monday at Double-A Pensacola. Heisey has been on the disabled list since April 29 with a strained right hamstring. ... For the first time in franchise history, the Reds wore red jerseys with "Los Rojos" written in script across the front. ... Aokis strikeout leading off the game snapped at 37 his streak of consecutive plate appearances without fanning. ... RHP Bronson Arroyo (2-4) starts Sundays series finale for the Reds against RHP Wily Peralta (3-2). Anthony Mantha Red Wings Jersey . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Michael Rasmussen Jersey . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/mike-green-jersey/ . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead.Paul Pogba paid his own special tribute to UFC superstar Conor McGregor following the Irishmans historic victory at the weekend. McGregor, the reigning featherweight champion, made history in New York on Saturday by becoming the first fighter in UFC history to hold belts in two weight divisions simultaneously after knocking out Eddie Alvarez to claim the lightweight strap. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Pogba has previously shown his interest for UFC via his social media accounts and showed his admiration for McGregor by performing the 28-year-olds trademark strut ahead of Frances friendly match against Ivory Coast on Tuesday. McGregor celebrates his second round knockout victory over Eddie Alvarez The midfield powerhouse showcased his own mixed martial arts skills prior to his £93.25m world record move to Manchester United in the summer, posting a brutal kickboxing session that he undertook folllowing Euro 2016 on his Instagram page. Custom Detroit Red Wings Jerseys. Pogba will return to Premier League action on Saturday, barring any injury, when United take on Arsenal at Old Trafford, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 11.30am. Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass McGregor, on the other hand, is set to take a break away from the octagon and even hinted he could walk away from the UFC if he is not offered a stake in the company following a recent takeover by WME-IMG.Watch the video above to see Pogbas version of the McGregor strut…Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Carrick: Plenty to play for McGregor: I want my UFC stake Schweinsteiger fit and ready McGregor makes history in NY ' ' '