cocktails becaus cocktails becaus | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jul 21 '19
PHOENIX -- Penny Taylor scored 22 points and the Phoenix Mercury returned from the five-week Olympic break to rout the Dallas Wings 98-72 on Friday night. Danny Ainge Celtics Jersey .Taylor, who played for Australia in Rio, hit was 8 of 9 from the field. Candice Dupree was 8 of 10 and scored 16 points for the Mercury (11-14). Diana Taurasi and Brittney Griner, gold medal winners for the United States, had 13 points apiece. Griner had eight rebounds and six blocked shots. DeWanna Bonner had 14 points and 10 rebounds.Phoenix outscored Dallas (9-17) 28-18 in the second quarter for a 52-42 lead and was never threatened. The Mercury shot 57 percent, making 7 of 11 3-pointers.It was Taurasi Bobblehead Night, showcasing her four Olympic golds, three WNBA championship rings and three NCAA championship titles from her days at UConn.Plenette Pierson had 18 of her 23 points in the first half for Dallas. Skylar Diggins had 17. John Havlicek Celtics Jersey . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Red Auerbach Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.celticssale.com/kids-jaylen-brown-celtics-jersey/ . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies.On our TV screens, shes all smiles even in the heat of the competition, but what makes one of GBs Paralympic stars fume? Ahead of Sky Academys latest documentary on the Sports Scholars, Olivia Breen gives a magical insight to life on and off the track.The 19-year-old Welsh sprinter has been getting her head down during the winter and is set to start a new season hoping to make the GB team at her second Paralympics.How does she reflect on the London Games? What stars would she invite for dinner? What does she do to wind down?WATCH: I am Olivia Breen - aired on Sky Sports 1, now available On Demand via sky GoOlivia is one of 11 Sky Academy Sports Scholars and with her outdoor campaign soon to get under way, shes answered a few personal questions. 1. WHATS THE MOST ANNOYING QUESTION YOURE ASKED?How do you spell your surname?... I get asked that all the time.2. DO YOU EVER DREAM ABOUT RUNNING?I have dreamt that Ive won a individual gold medal - I hope it comes true!3. IF YOU WERENT AN ATHLETE WHAT WOULD YOU BE?I really like fashion and Id like to be a window dresser for a fashion store. Id also really like to work with children. Olivia describes the 100m as explosive and exciting 4. IF YOU COULD RACE AN ANIMAL OR FAMOUS PERSON WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?I would like to race against Christine Ohuruogu as she is the best 400m runner in the country. I think she could teach me lots of things.5. DO YOU EVER THINK OF STRANGE THINGS BEFORE OR DURING A RACE?I sometimes think about what food I will eat after my race.6. WHATS THE GREATEST FEELING YOUVE EVER HAD DURING A COMPETITION?Running a personal best and knowing that I have done everything I can do and that it all went to plan.7. AND THE WORST? Knowing that you have done wrong and that I could have done better. Olivia soaking up the atmosphere at London 2012 after winning bronze 8. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDSHappy. Determined. Lively.9. DO YOU HAVE ANY NICKNAMES?My little brother calls me dizzy because he couldnt say my name when he was little.10. DESCRIBE IN A FEW WORDS WHAT ITS LIKE RUNNING THE 100M? Fast, exciting, powwerful and explosive. Dennis Johnson Celtics Jersey. 1. WHAT ARE YOUR MEMORIES OF LONDON 2012?It was the best night of my life and I can remember everything. The noise when any British athlete was introduced was amazing. I couldnt believe the support. Having 200 people from my school and seeing their green blazers was so inspiring! I was young and didnt have much pressure. I just enjoyed every minute and finding out that we had won a bronze was the best and happiest moment of my life. Ill never forget it. Jessica Ennis-Hill is a huge inspiration for Olivia 12. YOU SEEM TO BE A HAPPY PERSON - WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY?Dont be fooled! I am normally happy but if someone does something mean to me or someone I love then it makes me angry and I find it hard to forgive.13. IF YOU WERE AN ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?Dog (spaniel) because they are happy, friendly, lively and a bit mad!14. WHAT MUSIC ARE YOU INTO?Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran, Rihanna and Britney Spears.15. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES?  Shopping and seeing my friends.16. WHERE DO YOU PUT YOUR MEDALS AND TROPHIES?I have got my trophies in a cabinet and medals in my sock drawer. Listening to Rihanna helps to fire Olivia up 17. WHICH FAMOUS PEOPLE WOULD YOU INVITE TO DINNER?Jonathan Ross, Boris Johnson and Usain Bolt.18. WHOS BEEN YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION?Jessica Ennis-Hill - she came back from injury to win Olympic gold and she came back from having a baby to win World gold.19. YOUR GREATEST FEAR?I hate spiders. I have been woken up with a spider in my bed - it was so scary.20. WHATS THE BEST THING SOMEONES EVER TOLD YOU?That I had been selected for the Paralympic Games in 2012.21. HOW WOULD YOU CELEBRATE ANOTHER PARALYMIC MEDAL IN RIO?Going out with all my friends, dancing and having cocktails because I am planning to have time off training after Rio.WATCH: I am Olivia Breen - aired on Sky Sports 1, now available On Demand via sky Go Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries ' ' '