tch the Miami Open live on Sky Sports until the final | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Jan 6 '20
SACRAMENTO --- Two games into the Dave Joerger era, the Sacramento Kings look considerably different in two areas: Defense and effort. Custom Carlos Lee Jersey .Tom Thibodeau would like to see those two things for a bit longer in his second game coaching the Minnesota Timberwolves than he did in the first.Both new coaches have been tasked with the job of leading their teams out of the lonely wilderness of bad basketball. Both face each other tonight at Golden 1 Center, with Joerger seeking his squads first win in its new home, and Thibodeau aiming for his first win with Minnesota.The Timberwolves, who havent reached the playoffs in the past 13 seasons, won all four of their meetings against Sacramento a campaign ago. The Kings, who havent been to the playoffs since 2005-06, have shown in their opening two games that they arent the same team that lost those four.Our aggression, our competitiveness is real high, guard Arron Afflalo said. Our expectation to win is there every night. We know defensively we can stay in games, so we expect to win.The Kings led most of three quarters in a 102-94 loss to the San Antonio Spurs in their home debut Thursday. They lost despite holding San Antonio to 38 percent shooting from the field in the third quarter and 42 percent in the fourth.That effort came after a 113-94 opening night win at Phoenix. The Kings held the Suns to 46 percent shooting in that one. The two efforts resembled how Joergers teams used to play when he coached the Memphis Grizzlies, not the kind the Kings played last season when they allowed a league-worst 109.1 points per game.Coach Joergers got them playing defense after one game the way they played defense in Memphis, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. Thats because he knows what hes doing obviously, but its a tribute to (the Kings) to pick that up, jump in and buy into that. If they sustain that, theyre going to be a good basketball team.Thibodeau, who won 255 games and led the Chicago Bulls to the playoffs in all five seasons he coached them, is preaching the same things as Joerger. The Timberwolves showed periods of good defense, but his team melted in the end of a 102-98 loss to the Grizzlies on Wednesday.The Timberwolves led with 1:45 to go, but allowed an 11-5 run to end the game.When we go back and look into it, were going to see the defense wasnt good enough, he told reporters after the game. The rebounding wasnt good enough. ... Some of the mental mistakes got us down the stretch.They also were sometimes lazy defending the arc; the Grizzlies canned 11 against them including six in the first quarter as an early 20-3 Minnesota lead leaked.The Kings have shown a propensity to do most of their offensive work inside, with center DeMarcus Cousins tallying 61 points in Sacramentos first two contests.Fellow Kentuckian center Karl-Anthony Towns, the top pick in the 2015 draft, scored 65 points and grabbed 37 rebounds in four games against Cousins and the Kings last. He collected 43 points and 21 rebounds in the final two.Randy Johnson Jersey .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Jim Bouton Jersey .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. http:///...sey-large-1436y.html . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season.Andy Murray hopes his familiarity with Miami will help him put last week’s disappointing Indian Wells campaign to rest. The British No 1 was upset in the third round by world No 53 Federico Delbonis on the west coast at Indian Wells, but has immediately jetted to the Miami Open which is live on Sky Sports. Miami Open: Whats at stake? Mark Petchey to assess how well the big boys will perform Murray wants to put the disappointment of last week behind him by returning to the east coast city which he used as a training base. Im hoping that getting to Miami - familiar surroundings, conditions that I like - Ill be able to play some better tennis this year. Andy Murray Obviously it was a tough loss at Indian Wells, I had a chance to win that match in the third set against Delbonis, he said.Indian Wells has always been a place that Ive struggled a little bit, Ive not felt very comfortable there. It was a tough tournament again for me this year.Im hoping that getting to Miami - familiar surroundings, conditions that I like - Ill be able to play some better tennis this year. We take a look back at last years Miami Open final where Novak Djokovic beat Murray in three sets The world No 2 will play either Borna Coric or Denis Istomin in his opening match in Miami as he pursues a third championship at the event. Roy Oswalt Jersey. .Having used Miami as a second-home throughout his career, Murray is hoping that closeness will give him an edge over the likes of Novak Djokovic, who has won in each of the past two years.Murray said: Ive got here nice and early so I had good preparations and time to get used to the conditions which have been pretty tricky - windy, hot and humid and very, very different to Indian Wells. Murray could meet Novak Djokovic in the Miami final Normally I do my training blocks here but with everything that happened last year - the Davis Cup finishing late, a baby on the way - I didnt spend as much time as usual out here.Im very familiar with it here, I do like it here. I have an apartment here and I spend a lot of time training on the courts at the venue so Im hoping it works out well for me.Watch the Miami Open live on Sky Sports until the final on April 3. Route to the final Who could Murray play in Miami? Also See: Miami: Whats at stake? Murray: Route to the final Get a NOW TV pass Video ' ' '