and his first as second.Valentinoo Roand his first as second.Valentinoo Ro | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 6 '20
West Indies Cricket Boards chief executive Michael Muirhead will step down from his position after a four-year stint in the role. Air Force 1 Sale . Muirheads contract was up for renewal on October 14, but he has opted to quit the WICB.Muirhead, who had replaced Ernest Hilaire the WICB CEO in 2012, said he had helped the board turn its finances around.I came in at a time when the state of finances at the board were in deficit and in my brief tenure I have managed to turn around and will be leaving with a surplus, Muirhead told ESPNcricinfo.With a banking and marketing background, Muirhead was focused on the numbers and the money element and worked in close association with WICB president Dave Cameron.Although Muirhead counts as having contributed to West Indies two World T20 wins, his tenure, along with Camerons, will be remembered for their run-ins with senior West Indies players over issues like the pay disputes and selection. A dispute related to payment structure between the players, the WICB and the West Indies Players Assocation resulted in the team pulling out of their tour of India in October 2014. The board faced a crisis before this years World T20 in India after the players appeared to collectively reject the contracts offered by the WICB due to what they perceived as huge financial reductions. Following West Indies title win, Darren Sammy and a few other senior players had criticised the WICB, and were reprimanded by the ICC after the tournament.Muirhead agreed the chasm between the board and the players has been always there, but the divide is steadily being bridged. He pointed out that when he entered the WICB, there was constant strife between the board and the West Indies Players Association (WIPA).When I came in it was extremely hostile between us and the players association. We were in court regularly, he said. There was judgement and arbitration against us. I think I played a more conciliatory role instead of being antagonistic to the point that we have not had petitions against us. Our legal fees have gone down significantly. And we have a good relationship with the union (WIPA).Before the two-match T20I series against India in Florida, WIPA and the WICB hosted a symposium where players and administrators met in an effort to resolve longstanding disputes. A lot of players were able to speak quite frankly. The lines of communication are now re-opened, Muirhead said. Air Force 1 Store . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. Air Force 1 Retro Outlet . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/ . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. SACHSENRING, Germany -- Marc Marquez will start from pole position for the fourth straight year in the German Grand Prix.The Honda rider won the last three MotoGP races at the Sachsenring.Hector Barbera on a Ducati was .412 seconds behind Marquez in Saturdays qualifying for his second career front-row start -- and his first as second.Valentinoo Rossi completes the front grid, half a second off the pace on his Yamaha. Air Force 1 Black Outlet. .Danilo Petrucci on a Ducati, Pol Espargaro on a Yamaha and Maverick Vinales on a Suzuki are in the second row for Sundays race. ' ' '