ld at the Mandalayld at the Mandalay | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 6 '20
Geelong forward Daniel Menzel has been rewarded with a contract extension after he got his stalled AFL career back on track in 2016. Jason Kidd Jersey .Menzel kicked 33 goals from 18 games this season to put a career-threatening run of four knee reconstructions behind him.The 25-year-old will look to consolidate his gains next season after signing a one-year extension on Monday.The club always stood by me and so the challenge and focus for me was always getting through a full season, Menzel said.I expect with another preseason I will be in even better position to contribute in 2017. We have exciting times ahead and I want to play my part in the club having success.Menzel suffered the first of four serious knee injuries in a qualifying final win against Hawthorn in 2011 and missed the Cats grand final win over Collingwood that year.His persistence during a wretched run of injuries was rewarded when he kicked four goals on his hard-fought AFL return in round 22 of the 2015 season.Menzel kicked four bags of four goals this season and was sorely missed when a groin injury ruled him out of Geelongs preliminary final loss to Sydney.Dan showed that he is capable of playing out a full season and we have been very happy with his contribution to the team, Cats football boss Steve Hocking said.He displayed the ability to create scoring opportunities and to bring teammates into the game as well as the goal sense that he has always had.We expect Dan to get stronger with this full season under his belt and to make an even more significant contribution to the team in 2017. Dorian Finney-Smith Jersey . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Adrian Dantley Jersey .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. https:///...ersey-mavericks.html . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Tune in to ESPN2 and ESPNU to relive some of the greatest esports moments from Heroes of the Dorm and Madden NFL 2016 championships, leading up to the live showing of the Street Fighter V finals at the 2016 Evo World Championships. Brad Davis Jersey. ' ' '