ying in front of small crowds at Monaco aying in front of small crowds at Monaco a | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 7 '20
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. Tai Streets Jersey . -- Lenorris Footman accounted for five touchdowns -- three rushing and two passing -- and Alcorn State broke open a close game late to beat Alabama A&M 42-19 on Saturday.Leading 21-19 entering the fourth quarter, Alcorn State (2-3, 2-2 Southwestern Conference) scored 21 unanswered to close the game. Footman threw a 20-yard score to Jaborian McKenzie with 12:46 left, before adding a 1-yard touchdown run about 4 1/2 minutes later and a 4-yard TD run with 3:14 remaining.Footman threw for 132 yards with two interceptions. He ran 10 times for 122 yards.Alabama A&M (1-5, 1-4) led just once, when DeAngelo Balla threw a 23-yard touchdown pass to Jonathan Dorsey with 29 seconds left before halftime to make it 16-14.Balla had 181 yards passing with two touchdowns and two interceptions.The Braves have won six of their last seven SWAC road games dating to last year when they finished 5-0 on the road. Custom NKeal Harry Jersey .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Ted Kwalick Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . http:///...sey-large-1751f.html . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday.Sky Sports Paul Merson is back to look ahead to another round of Premier League fixtures, as Tottenham, Arsenal and Manchester City look to pick up more points in the title race. Spurs can go top of the table with a win at West Ham, while Arsenal host Swansea and City play Liverpool for the second time in four days.Merse predicted five of the eight Premier League outcomes at the weekend, so read on for his Wednesday night shouts... Mersons last Premier League predicitions Result Merses prediction Leicester 1-0 Norwich 2-1 Southampton 1-2 Chelsea 1-1 Stoke 2-1 Aston Villa 3-0 Watford 0-0 Bournemouth 1-1 West Ham 1-0 Sunderland 3-1 West Brom 3-2 C Palace 1-1 Man Utd 3-2 Arsenal 1-2 Tottenham 2-1 Swansea 2-0 Arsenal v Swansea - 7.45pm, Wednesday I agree with Graeme Souness that Arsenal were a joke on Sunday, but I believe they will beat Swansea at home. They simply have to win this because if they lose, then its almost goodnight for the title race. For that reason, Id say this is probably the biggest game of the season so far for Arsenal. Swansea had a kick in the teeth after losing from 1-0 up at Spurs and they are probably the perfect team for Arsenal to play this week because theyre a nice team who wont kick Arsenal off the pitch. Arsenal should wiin - but if they dont score in the first 20 minutes, it could get very cagey. Tom Rathman Jersey. PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0 (Sky Bet Odds 5/1)Stoke v Newcastle - 7.45pm, Wednesday I never go against Stoke at home. They hit a bit of a brick wall a few weeks ago, but wins over Bournemouth and Aston Villa have made them a hot team again. When they get going, they can beat anybody - and I expect them to beat Newcastle. This is a very big game for Newcastle, but I have to go for Stoke.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-1 (Sky Bet Odds 14/1)West Ham v Tottenham - 7.45pm, Wednesday This could be the hardest game Tottenham have got left to play this season. I know they play a north London derby on Saturday - but if Arsenal play like they did at Old Trafford, theyll get turned over. Every West Ham fan does not want Tottenham to win the Premier League and the atmosphere will be like a cup final on Wednesday night. Mark Noble was on The Fantasy Football Club recently saying the atmosphere against Liverpool was phenomenal - and I think this will be the same. The best I can see Tottenham coming away with is a draw. Theres not a lot between these teams on their day and I cant believe the bookies have got West Ham at 3/1 to win at home.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet Odds 5/1)Liverpool v Man City - 8pm, Wednesday I was speaking to Phil Thompson on Saturday and we thought whoever won the cup final would probably lose this game. Now Im not so sure. Liverpool will be so devastated at the manner of the defeat at Wembley and this is a bigger game for City because Man Utds win over Arsenal has put severe pressure on them finishing fourth. This is a game for the mind and the fitness of the players - Sunday will have taken more out of the losing team than the winning team - and I see another close one.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet Odds 5/1)Man Utd v Watford - 8pm, Wednesday Man Utd are really getting some momentum behind them and the goals of Marcus Rashford seem to have lifted the whole club and the fans. When one of your own scores a couple of goals, then the supporters walk away seeing a brighter future. Away from him, it feels like some of the others are now getting used to playing for a very big club. Anthony Martial was playing in front of small crowds at Monaco and now hes learning his trade in front of 75,000 at Old Trafford. This will be hard against a decent Watford team, but I expect United to win.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet Odds 15/2) Also See: Merse: LVG deserves credit Premier League questions Marcus Rashford profile Souness on Arsenal ' ' '