again.Brandon Clark scored a career-high 2 | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 9 '20
BEREA, Ohio -- Rookie Cody Kessler will start at quarterback for the Cleveland Browns?on Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys. David West Jersey .Kessler missed the teams last game against the New York Jets because of a concussion. Josh McCown started but will return to the backup role.I look at it as another opportunity. Its exciting, Kessler said. Thats all you can really ask for, as a player, is opportunities. My process and preparation all week has been the same as previous weeks. Itll be exciting, obviously, after being out for a week, to get out there and make some plays and get things going.Coach Hue Jackson said the hope is that Kessler keeps the job for the rest of the season. Jackson said he is making the move to help evaluate Kessler whether he can be the teams long-term starter.I keep talking about the long-term picture for myself and our organization of knowing and seeing and making sure of where we are. That is really important, Jackson said.[Kessler] has some moxie, some poise and he has demonstrated that. He has done some good things in games, but you have to do it over a number of opportunities to really know that it is truly in there. That is why I need to keep playing him to evaluate this and to know what we see is right and for sure. I will not get to know these things if I do not play him. It is best to let us find out.Kessler will be making his sixth start of the season. The 23-year-old has completed 66.9 percent of his passes for 947 yards with four touchdowns and one interception.Jackson said he reserved the right to use McCown if things are not going well, but he emphasized the need to see more of Kessler to make future judgments on what to do with the position.Thats why hes playing, Jackson said. Because I need to know.Jackson said the Browns still may draft a quarterback high even if Kessler plays well because he believes in bringing them in until he finds one.For now, Kessler has the chance to show he deserves the job. Pete Maravich Jersey . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. DeMarcus Cousins Jersey . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. https:///...jersey-pelicans.html .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Gabe Taylor hit four 3-pointers and finished with a career-high 24 points, Alec Wintering had 20 points and 11 assists, and Portland pulled away for a 79-66 win over San Jose State on Tuesday night.Taylor tied a career best with nine rebounds and Jazz Johnson added 16 points for Portland (2-0).San Jose State (1-1) took a five-point lead on a 3-pointer by Ryan Welage with 18:30 to play, but didnt make another field goal for nearly 7 minutes as the Pilots used a 15-2 run to open up a 48-40 lead with 12:18 left and neverr trailed again. Eric Gordon Jersey. Terrell Browns 3-pointer pulled the Spartans within three with 9 minutes remaining, but DMarques Tyson answered with a 3 and Wintering made a layup to make it 59-51 and San Jose State didnt threaten again.Brandon Clark scored a career-high 28 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead the Spartans.Portland shot 50 percent from the field, while SJSU made just 25 of 69 (36 percent) shots. ' ' '