eshavan told The Associated Press in an | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 9 '20
ORCHARD PARK, N. Stitched Avalanche Jerseys .Y. -- Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy (hamstring) is listed as doubtful to play Sunday against the New England Patriots.He never practiced this week, so you guys can figure that out, coach Rex Ryan said after Fridays practice.Backup Mike Gillislee is expected to start if McCoy cannot play. The Bills listed Gillislee as questionable on their Friday injury report after he was limited in practice with a toe injury.I think hell be ready. I think hell be good, Ryan said of Gillislee. We [also] have Reggie Bush and?Jonathan [Williams]?if Shady [McCoy] cant play, so I?think well be good there.McCoy, who was not available to speak to reporters this week, was limited to 11 yards on eight carries in last Sundays loss to the Miami Dolphins -- the third-worst yards per carry (1.4) of his career.The Bills listed safety Aaron Williams (neck) and wide receiver Marquise Goodwin (concussion) as out for Sundays game after neither practiced this week.Wide receiver Robert Woods (foot) is listed as questionable, but Ryan said Friday he is hopeful Woods can play against New England. Avalanche Jerseys 2020 . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Colorado Avalanche Gear . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. https://www.cheapavalanche.com/ .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- AP Source: Indiana football coach Kevin Wilson is out after six seasons. ' ' '