s that the Hungarian Grand Prix could provide s that the Hungarian Grand Prix could provide | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 10 '20
CONCORD, N. Jaxson Hayes Jersey .C. -- Joey Logano turned what could have been an awful 800 miles of racing into two small victories, one that earned him a trophy, the other a breather in the championship standings.A tire problem in the Hurricane Matthew-postponed opening race of the second round of the Chase cut Loganos day short by 120 miles. His 36th-place finish in the Sprint Cup race on Sunday would have been horrific for his championship chances if not for problems to nearly half the title-contenders.With a rare reprieve in the more important championship race, he turned his attention to the Xfinity Series race. It was the final race in the opening round of this series inaugural Chase, and Cup star Logano came away with the win. Four drivers were eliminated from the Xfinity Series playoffs, among them Ty Dillon, who came up a point short of advancing.That was a good recovery from the first part of my day, Logano said after the Xfinity Series win. I feel a lot better than I did about three or four hours ago.The race had been dominated by Kyle Larson until a late restart gave Logano the chance to get by him. Larson led 165 of the 200 laps and at one point had lapped all but one car in the field.Logano got the one chance on the restart, raced Larson three-wide for a lap, then cleared him and pulled away for the win.He was really fast, I knew my only shot was on a restart, Logano said. Its fun to race with no points, nothing to lose.Elliott Sadler finished second, Daniel Suarez was third, and Larson faded to fourth.Eliminated from the Xfinity Chase were Dillon, Brennan Poole, Ryan Sieg and Brandon Jones.We were terrible today, Dillon said. We were a team that should have been in the final round.The battle to advance into the second round had its own drama, such as Darrell Wallace Jr. finishing three laps down but beating Dillon by that single point.Yeah, its cool that we made it to the next round, but whos happy about the way we ran? said Wallace. Wholesale Pelicans Jerseys . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Chris Paul Jersey .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. https://www.cheappelicans.com/ . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Jolyon Palmer hopes Renault can make progress with the suspension it tried in Monaco as the team gives it a second run at this weekends Hungarian Grand Prix.Renault originally introduced the revised suspension for the Monte Carlo race in May, but both drivers complained that the changes had actually made the car feel worse. The feedback prompted the Enstone-based outfit to remove the suspension for the following races in Canada, Azerbiajan, Austria and Great Britain.After working with it again during last weeks two-day test at Silverstone, Renault has opted to try out the suspension on the car once more during tomorrows practice at the Hungaroring.Weve shifted back to what we tried in Monaco, said Palmer. We were doing a lot of back-to-backs with that and were going to run with it again for [Friday practice].I think it can work but we tried it in Monaco and didnt like it so much there. At Silverstone last week it felt like there was a small gain therre so well try it again on a non-street circuit. David Wesley Jersey. While Palmer admitted that the Silverstone test is unlikely to make significant performance gains this weekend, he remains hopeful that it will have a positive impact at future races this year.I think it was reasonably productive. We didnt unlock a huge amount on the car that is going to show this weekend, hopefully in a few races time we can find something. I think overall it was a good test.The Briton believes that the Hungarian Grand Prix could provide Renault with one of its best opportunities to record a strong result in 2016.I think this could be a good opportunity for us to be honest. The best one for a number of races, really. We never really know until we drive the car on Friday and see where we are at, but were all quite positive at having a good chance. ' ' '