e Colonials deficit to 49-41 with 15 minutes rem | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 10 '20
LAKE FOREST, Ill. Destockage Nike Vapormax . -- Star receiver Alshon Jeffery was suspended Monday for four games without pay for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing substances, the latest staggering blow for the reeling Chicago Bears.Jeffery posted on Twitter that he took a supplement for inflammation containing a substance banned by the league.I take full responsibility and Im deeply upset with myself for not doing the proper research on this supplement, he wrote. I want to apologize to my family, the Bears organization, my teammates, and Bears fans. I will work hard to earn back the respect and trust of the Bears nation and look forward to being back on the field.His suspension was another dose of bad news for a team that lost several players to injuries in an embarrassing 36-10 loss at Tampa Bay that left the Bears with a 2-7 record. Now, they will have to get by without arguably their best player, starting with Sundays game at the New York Giants.Obviously were very disappointed, coach John Fox said. I think hes fairly embarrassed about it, but well support him and welcome him when he gets back after serving his suspension.As if Jefferys punishment wasnt enough, it looks like the Bears will be without star right guard Kyle Long. The NFL Network reported Monday that he will miss the remainder of the season with an ankle injury.Jeffery will be eligible to be activated on Dec. 12 and play against Green Bay six days later. He leads the team with 630 yards receiving and is second with 40 catches.It (stinks) not having your top weapon on offense, tight end Zach Miller said. We have to figure out ways to be better, to do better collectively. But I dont think you really replace Alshon Jeffery that easily. Well have to do it as a group.Jeffery is playing for the $14.6 million franchise tag after he and the Bears were unable to agree to a long-term contract in the offseason. He was limited to nine games because of injuries a year ago, and now has a PED suspension hanging over him with his contract set to expire again.Fox said players found out during meetings on Monday.All teammates, I think, at the end of the day, theyre supportive, Fox said. But I know Alshons embarrassed by it and Im sure disappointed would be a good word for the rest of us.Fox mentioned a silver lining with receiver Marquess Wilson potentially returning soon from a foot injury. He has been on the physically unable to perform list since training camp. But his comeback would be small consolation, particularly given the rash of injuries the Bears suffered against the Buccaneers.Long, a three-time Pro Bowl lineman, left the field on a cart with a right ankle injury. Fox indicated after the game that it might be a high ankle sprain, though he said Monday a full determination on the injury had not been made. Ted Larsen figures to take his place in the lineup, though Eric Kush is a possibility.Fox had no update on running back Jordan Howard (ankle or Achilles tendon), nose tackle Eddie Goldman (ankle) or defensive lineman Will Sutton (ankle). Right tackle Bobby Massie also suffered a concussion.The loss to Tampa Bay also raised more questions about the direction of the franchise and wiped out any good vibes the Bears had after they knocked off NFC North leader Minnesota two weeks earlier.Jay Cutler threw two interceptions and fumbled twice after leading the Bears to a victory over the Vikings in his return from a sprained right thumb. It all added up to a big reality check for a team that was as confident as any with two wins halfway through the season could be.The Bears thought they might turn the corner with key players coming back from injuries. Instead, they crashed.I still feel like were not out of it, Miller said.Mathematically, theyre not.The Bears trail Detroit and Minnesota by three games and Green Bay by two in the division. The Vikings are struggling in a big way with four straight losses. So are the Packers, who have dropped three in a row.But with Jefferys suspension, the Bears will have to get by without one of their biggest playmakers.I guess the best word I could use would be unfortunate, defensive end Akiem Hicks said. Because I look forward to seeing 17 (Jeffery) out there going up deep and catching balls and making plays. Its unfortunate and Im going to miss him.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Vapormax 95 Pas Cher . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. Vapormax Plus Soldes . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. http:///...flyknit-3-femme.html . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. RICHMOND, Va. -- T.J. Cline scored 18 points, made all eight free throws, had nine boards and passed out five assists to help Richmond beat Robert Morris 81-69 on Sunday.ShawnDre Jones added 15 points and Marshall Wood finished with 14 points for the Spiders (2-1).Matty McConnell made a 3-pointer at the 12:46 mark of the first half to give Robert Morris (0-4) an 18-12 lead before the Spiders went on a 17-2 run to go up nine after DeMonte Buckinghams steal and layup with 3:48 beffore halftime. Vapormax 2019 Noir Pas Cher. Lorenzen Wright Jr.s 3 in the second half reduced the Colonials deficit to 49-41 with 15 minutes remaining in the game, and marked the last time Robert Morris would have a single-digit deficit.The Spiders shot 27 for 58 from the floor (46.6 percent) and made 20 of 25 free throws.Isaiah Still led Robert Morris with 20 points. ' ' '