ll on the game that was.The Cats have had a great season and have a great record aga | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 11 '20
LAUSANNE, Switzerland -- Norwegian cross-country skier Martin Johnsrud Sundby is losing his 2015 overall World Cup and Tour de Ski titles over a doping infringement. Discount Asics .The Court of Arbitration for Sport said Wednesday it has suspended Johnsrud Sundby for two months as it upheld an appeal by WADA against the FIS Doping Panel, which had initially cleared the 2014 Olympic bronze medalist of wrongdoing.According to the International Ski Federation, Dario Cologna of Switzerland takes over the 2014-15 overall championship title, and Petter Northug of Norway has been awarded the 2015 Tour de Ski title. Johnsrud Sundby still holds the overall titles for 2013-14 and 2015-16.In a statement released by the Norwegian ski federation, Johnsrud Sundby said his situation is an athletes worst nightmare.I have always competed on clean and honest terms, he said. I hope and believe that this case will not have major consequences for my further career, nor for the preparations of the upcoming season.Johnsrud Sundby failed two tests for salbutamol, a medication he used to treat asthma. The tests took place during World Cup events in Davos, Switzerland, in December 2014 and in Toblach, Italy, the following month.While the medication is normally applied by a handheld metric dose inhaler, Johnsrud Sundby used a nebulizer and exceeded the allowed maximum dose of salbutamol. The doping panel of FIS ruled the athlete didnt breach anti-doping rules and refrained from further action.Following the appeal by the World Anti-Doping Agency, CAS overturned the decision as Johnsrud Sundby had not obtained an exemption to use a higher dose. As a consequence, Johnsrud Sundbys results in the Davos and Toblach events have been disqualified.However, CAS handed him a suspension shorter than usual as there was medical justification for the athletes use of salbutamol and that his degree of fault was light. The ban started on July 11.The CAS award is difficult to understand, Johnsrud Sundby said. CAS finds the rule to be unclear and the degree of fault is light. Still I am severely punished. I have always been careful with my medication and followed the (Norwegian ski federations) regulations and the doctors recommendations exactly ... I had no reason to doubt their understanding of the regulations.The Norwegian federation said it assumed full responsibility for the matter, adding it would compensate Johnsrud Sundby for the prize money of around $130,000 which he loses.In a statement, FIS said it fully shares the view of the CAS that Martin Johnsrud Sundby is not to be considered as an intentional doping offender and that the sanctions result from his reliance on questionable medical advice to administer salbutamol outside a hospital.A winner of 24 World Cup races, Johnsrud Sundby finished third in the 30-kilometer skiathlon at the Sochi Games and won silver with the Norwegian team in the 4x10K relay at the Vancouver Olympics in 2010. New Balance Outlet Store . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Vapormax Outlet . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. http://www.discountaustraliashoes.com/cheap-air-max-1-fake.html . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. After falling to the Western Bulldogs, Sydney face a week of soul-searching before Fridays hit-out with Geelong provides them a shot at redemption.The Swans blew a golden chance to reclaim top spot on the AFL ladder on Saturday, pipped by four points in the final seconds of play at the SCG.Coach John Longmires side had the upper hand at halftime but fell victim to a third-quarter walloping by Dogs midfielders Marcus Bontempelli and Tom Liberatore, the latter steering his team to a five-goal streak.Lance Franklin looked to have saved a sinking ship in the final term, before comeback kid Jason Johannisen booted the winning major moments before the siren sounded.Standout performer Luke Parker lamented the Swans disorganisation at pivotal moments.Its cost us a few times, our structures this year, Parker said.Its frustrating were not getting it right at a crucial time of the gamee. Cheap Nmd Australia. The result means Sydney have slipped to fourth and are bunched in a cluster of teams on 40 points instead of where they could be - at the summit ahead of Hawthorn.Theres little room for error amid the logjam as the team prepare for Fridays showdown with the second-placed Cats at Simonds Stadium.Midfielder Josh Kennedy viewed the tough clash as an opportunity.Its obviously a huge challenge playing Geelong in Geelong, Kennedy said.Theres no better way to bounce back.Weve got the six days which is good - it doesnt give us too much time to dwell on the game that was.The Cats have had a great season and have a great record against the top-placed sides.On their day theyre extremely tough to beat, but I feel like on our day we are as well. ' ' '