for his second straight 20-plus-point game, an | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 12 '20
Adam Scott has confirmed he will not take part in the golf tournament at the Rio Olympics this summer. Metta World Peace Jersey . The world No 7 from Australia says scheduling conflicts will stop him from going to Brazil for the event, with golf returning to the Olympics after a 112-year absence.My decision has been taken as a result of an extremely busy playing schedule around the time of the Olympics and other commitments, both personal and professional, said Scott, who previously called the tournament a fun exhibition. I have informed the Australian team captain (Ian Baker-Finch) and relevant authorities, who are understanding of my position and I wish the Australian Olympic team the very best of luck in Rio.Australian team captain Ian Baker-Finch had hoped to pair up world No 1 Jason Day with Scott, and his place could now go to Marc Leishman. Marc Leishman could take Scotts place in the Australia team But Leishman previously said he would consider any threats posed by the Zika virus before deciding whether to play in Rio - his wife Audrey suffers with immune system problems.Golf Australia chief executive Stephen Pitt said: Were obviously disappointed Adam will not play because hes one of the best players in the world but we understand his position.This means one of our other elite players will get the chance and were more than happy that we will field a very strong team in Rio.We will have at least four great golfers compete for Australia in Brazil and were very excited for what that means to golf in this country and more broadly around the world. Also See: PGA Tour Schedule World Rankings Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Free HD Golf Game Yao Ming Jersey . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Kyle Lowry Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. https://www.cheaprocketsonline.com/ .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. PHILADELPHIA -- Jaleen Smith hit two free throws with 12.9 seconds left for a three-point lead and New Hampshire beat Temple 57-52 on Monday night in the NIT Season Tip-Off.Smith made a layup in traffic as New Hampshire took a 53-52 lead and Smith had a steal underneath the Temple basket.Shizz Alston Jr. missed a long jumper for Temple and Smiths free throws made it 55-52. Alston Jr. missed a long 3-pointer and Daniel Dion made two more free throws with 2 seconds left.Sophomore foorward David Watkins hit a career-high five 3-pointers and scored 15 points for New Hampshire (2-0). Kelvin Cato Jersey. Tanner Leissner had 12 points and eight rebounds and Dion added 12 points.Obi Enechionyia had 20 points, for his second straight 20-plus-point game, and seven rebounds for Temple (1-1). Daniel Dingle hit three 3-pointers and scored 13 points. ' ' '