ith the birdie for a share. "Hopefully tomorr | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 13 '20
HOUSTON -- Houstons bullpen had thrown six scoreless innings entering the 12th inning on Monday night. Adam Duvall Jersey .Then one pitch spoiled its good night and sent the Astros to yet another loss to the Texas Rangers.Rougned Odor had three hits and three RBI, including a solo homer in the 12th inning that lifted the Rangers to a 4-3 victory.The Rangers, who have the best record in the American League at 86-59, improved to 14-3 against AL West rival Houston this season.Odor launched his 31st homer over the short fence in right field off James Hoyt (1-1) to put Texas on top with no outs in the 12th.One pitch in the strike zone ruins it, manager A.J. Hinch said. Its certainly a tough loss.Odor, who finished a triple shy of the cycle, has six home runs, six doubles and 19 RBI in 16 games against Houston this season.Hes certainly hurt us a number of times over the last couple of years, Hinch said. Hes a good hitter. Hes a hitter that does damage. Certainly, against us, he comes up big at the worst times.Keone Kela (5-1) allowed one hit in two scoreless innings for the win and Jake Diekman pitched a perfect 12th for his fourth save.Evan Gattis hit a solo homer off Sam Dyson with one out in the ninth to tie it at 3. The towering shot, which landed on the train tracks atop the left field wall, was the 26th homer for Gattis this season.Marwin Gonzalez singled after that, but the inning ended when Colby Rasmus struck out and Gonzalez was caught trying to steal second base.Sometimes the bounces dont go your way, Hinch said. Theres a lot of frustrating parts of this game, but none more so than the final score.Odor drove in one run with a ground-rule double in the Rangers two-run first inning. His RBI single in the third made it 3-1.Texas starter Martin Perez yielded three hits and two runs with six strikeouts in 6 1/3 innings.Gonzalez had an RBI single for Houston in the second and Tony Kemps pinch-hit, ground-rule double got Houston within one in the seventh.Houston starter Doug Fister allowed six hits and three runs in five innings. Hes had a tough September, allowing 25 hits and 17 runs combined in three starts.It was a disappointing loss for the Astros, who fell 3 1/2 games back for the second AL wild card.Its always tough to lose, especially down the stretch, Fister said. Our fate is in our hands. We have to take care of business. We have to go out there and get (wins). Tonight we fell short.Astros rookie Alex Bregman went 0 for 5 with three strikeouts to end a 10-game hitting streak and Carlos Correa was 0 for 3 with a pair of walks to snap his hitting streak of 13 games.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: LHP Dallas Keuchel, who hasnt pitched since Aug. 27 because of inflammation in his left shoulder, will be shut down until at least Wednesday. Keuchel said they will decide then what his next step will be. Keuchel has had a tough follow-up to a 2015 season where he won a career-high 20 games and was voted the AL Cy Young Winner. Houstons ace is 9-12 with a 4.55 ERA.ALL AL WESTMonday was the first of 19 straight games the Astros will play against teams in the AL West to end the season. They have seven games remaining against the Angels, six with the Mariners and three against the Athletics.WHAT A CATCHElvis Andrus robbed Houstons Max Stassi of a hit when he dived to grab a low liner for the first out of the 10th inning. Andrus sailed through the air to make the catch, hit the ground and rolled over before holding his glove up to display the ball.UP NEXTRangers: A.J. Griffin (7-4, 4.92) will start for Texas on Tuesday. Griffin looks to bounce back after giving up a career-high eight runs in four innings of an 8-3 loss to Seattle on Wednesday.Astros: Brad Peacock (0-0, 3.38) is scheduled to start his second game on Tuesday. He allowed five hits and one run in 3 2/3 innings of a 5-1 win against Cleveland in his first start this season on Tuesday. Custom Chipper Jones Jersey . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Bob Uecker Jersey Large . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. http:///...ersey-large-77z.html . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. MUNICH, Germany -- Frenchman Alexander Levy overcame two bogeys to shoot a 4-under 68 in the third round Saturday to pull into a three-way tie with Ernie Els of South Africa and Swedens Alex Noren atop the leaderboard of the BMW International Open. The trio was even at 15-under 201 heading into Sundays final round. Els, who began the day with a one-stroke lead and shot a second consecutive 69, remains confident he can claim the title. "Yes I am," said the two-time winner of the British Open and U.S. Open. "Im swinging nicely and Ive had my back against the wall, so to speak, the last two rounds where Ive had to come back and try to salvage something. I did it again today." Levy, whose best finish to date is 10th, did well to emerge with only a bogey on the 15th, when he had to hack the ball out from under a tree. "Im very happy. It was great for me to play with a fantastic player," Levy said of partnering with Els for the day. "Its nice to play with him, very happy. It was unbelievable." Noren managed five birdies and an eagle to offset a bogey. "I hit a lot of good shots and a few bad ones, but you always do," he said. Englands Matthew Baldwin and Denmarks Thomas Bjorn were one stroke back. Bjorn put himself in contention by holing nine birdies in a round of 65 to move up 14 places. "I needed to shoot a round to give myself a chance tomorrow, and Ive done that," said Bjorn, thee 2000 and 2002 winner. Greg Maddux Jersey. "The first two days its been decent but not great. I stepped it up today and that gives you a little bit of confidence tomorrow." American Peter Uihlein was another shot back in sixth after a 67. "Im just happy to keep putting myself in a good position going into the final round. Thats what its all about," Uihlein said. Local favourites Marcel Siem and 2008 winner Martin Kaymer both shot 69 and were at 204, along with defending champion Danny Willet (70), Joost Luiten (67) of the Netherlands and Brandon Stone (67) of South Africa. "Its a special week. I played really good golf the whole week so far and yesterday I managed to grind out a good round, but today I really played great golf again," said Stone, who is playing his debut season as a professional. Sergio Garcia holed seven birdies and avoided any bogeys for a 65. The Spaniard is one of three players four strokes at 205. Play was delayed by one hour at the start and again later for 1:20 due to heavy rain. Els had two bogeys in the opening seven holes, but finished strongly after making an adjustment at the 11th. He came agonizingly close to the eagle on the 18th, which would have given him the outright lead, but was content with the birdie for a share. "Hopefully tomorrow things are a little bit better," Els said. "Its going to be tough going in. Everybodys going to be quite tense." ' ' '