n that resembled those worn by the Ohio State | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 13 '20
New F1 chairman Chase Carey says the sport should be in places like Los Angeles, New York or Miami, as he seeks to take the sport to the great cities in the world. Air Force 1 07 Pas Cher .Carey has been installed by F1s new owners Liberty Media, who have agreed to purchase a controlling stake in the sport. The American, who used to be Rupert Murdochs right-hand man at News Corportation, made his first paddock appearance at the Singapore Grand Prix.American company Liberty spoke about evolving the current calendar shortly after announcing their takeover and Carey thinks F1 should be going to some of the most famous destinations in the world.In a Q and A with the official F1 website, Carey was quizzed on a number of topics, including how Liberty will strengthen the sport in America and across the world.It is too early to have a clear plan, but we clearly will have a plan to develop America, to be in the right market, Carey said. As I said earlier, there is a big untapped audience in the US. I dont want to criticise the efforts in the past, because I dont know the efforts in the past.Formula One is a great premium brand and that means to me that you want to be at a location like Los Angeles, New York or Miami. Ideally in the great cities in the world!F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone, who has been kept on as CEO by Liberty, has spent a long time trying to break the American market. Though F1 current has the U.S. Grand Prix in Austin, Texas, Ecclestone has recently talked about getting a race on the West Coast.Carey was also asked what he thought were the sports biggest assets. Though he has only been involved for just over a week since the takeover the American outlined where he felt the sport is strong currently.I am not sure I can break it down to three! Lets give it a try: the amazing cars and technology; the stars -- the world is built on heroes; the global aspect of the sport with these amazing venues. I have not been to all the venues so far, but Singapore certainly is amazing.The race is great -- thats the core -- but it is really a week-long extravaganza with music and entertainment. Thats really what it is about -- great events. This is it: creating a great event. So there you have the three: the cars and technology; the stars; and the events -- the live experience. Nike Air Force 1 Low Pas Cher . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Air Force 1 Haute Femme . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. http://www.siteairforce1pascher.fr/air-force-1-low-soldes.html . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. LEXINGTON, Ohio -- IndyCar points leader Simon Pagenaud knows Team Penske teammate Will Power is chasing him down so earning the pole at Mid-Ohio Race Sports Car Course was important.Pagenaud set a course record with a lap at 127.271 mph around the 13-turn, 2.258-mile road course Saturday to edge Power.The Frenchman Pagenaud increased his lead to 48 points entering the race Sunday.Thats what you need to do to win the championship, Pagenaud said. Its a long season. Thats what we were doing at the beginning of the season to extend the gap.It was his sixth pole position of the season and the eighth of his career. He won three of the first five races and had top-three finishes in the other two but has made only one podium in the past six races.Weve been good the whole season, Pagenaud said. The pole position shows your strength and speed, but (Sunday) is when the points really matter.Pagenaud competed despite a sore back. He was hurt in practice Friday.All of a sudden it was like somebody jammed a knife in my back, he said. This morning the pain was 10 out of 10.Power temporarily held the course record in qualifying before being surpassed by Pagenaud, but will start in the front row and is in good position to win for the fourth time in the past five races, including the last one at Toronto on July 17.The Australian hopes for good weather Sunday after two days of showers.A dry race would be very nice, Power said. This course in the rain is very tough. Whatever it is well try to the best we can to. Weve got to beat to make sure we have a good day and keep beating the 22 car (Pagenaud).Defending champion Graham Rahal, from nearby Columbus, will start sixth in the race his father, Bobby, wwon twice. Air Force 1 Shell Pas Cher. GOOD START: RC Enerson will make his IndyCar debut after qualifying 18th. The 19-year-old Floridian will drive the Dale Coyne Racing No. 19 Honda. He comes to the circuit from the Indy Lights series where he won at Mid-Ohio last year. Enerson had the 10th-best practice time Friday. I surprised myself more than anybody else, he said after qualifying. Its being comfortable with the team and finding the limits.LOOKING FOR MORE: Reigning series champion and five-time Mid-Ohio winner Scott Dixon will start 11th. He qualified two days following the announcement that Target is leaving IndyCar after sponsoring Chip Ganassi Racing for 27 years. Ive been very fortunate to be with Chip and have such an amazing sponsor as Target, Dixon said Friday. Were still going to be racing for wins, championships. Its just a change in direction and change in colors.TWEET OF THE DAY: That was a tricky one! Had to take a risk after Q1. Happy with the top 10, think that decision put us in better shape tomorrow with tires. -- James Hinchcliffe, who had to decide whether to use the alternate tires (reds) or fresh ones during the qualifying because of the changing conditions. He used the reds but decided to save a second set.LONG TIME: Sunday will mark the 32nd IndyCar race at Mid-Ohio. Johnny Rutherford won the first in 1980.HOMETOWN BOY: Rahal, who donned a helmet last season that resembled those worn by the Ohio State football team, has added a fire suit that looks like the Buckeyes home scarlet and gray uniform to go along with OSU inspired gloves and shoes. ' ' '