Its just not who Its just not who | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 13 '20
COLLEGE PARK, Md. Custom Bernie Williams Jersey . -- Marylands Brionna Jones got into a rhythm early and never slowed down against overmatched St. Peters.Jones scored 19 of her career-high 30 points in the first half and the No. 4 Terrapins remained unbeaten with a 101-49 victory over the Peacocks on Thursday night.I was just taking what was given to me, Jones said. My teammates were finding me when I was open. I was just working hard on every possession. I was definitely surprised that there wasnt a double-team coming.The Terrapins (10-0) are playing a stretch of five games over 12 days. However, coach Brenda Frese has kept the team fresh because of her deep bench. In the process, Frese has gotten contributions from her entire roster.Shatori Walker-Kimbrough added 16 points, Brianna Fraser had 13, and the Terrapins had a season-low six turnovers.I thought we started slow defensively and we looked sluggish from the games and practices weve had, Frese said. Obviously, we played through (Jones). I dont think they had an answer for her. I thought our bench-depth played with a lot of energy.Brianna Tarabocchia led St. Peters (1-7) with 11 points.St. Peters lost its first six games by an average of 29 points. However, the Peacocks stayed close early and a pair of free throws by Talah Hughes tied it at 13 in the final minute of the opening quarter.St. Peters tried to maintain possession until there were just a few seconds left on the shot clock to keep the ball away from Maryland. The strategy worked for a spell before the Terrapins wore them down.I think Maryland is very deceptive from watching them on film and then seeing them live, St. Peters coach Pat Coyle said. Theyre much quicker and more physical. What I like about their team is they dont do anything complicated. They just get the ball to their scorers.A 3-pointer by Walker-Kimbrough capped a 19-3 run and the Terrapins led 32-16 with 6:02 left in the half. Maryland continued to pull away and the lead ballooned to 51-25 at the break.The Terrapins shot 61 percent from the field and their backups outscored the Peacocks reserves 13-2.Marylands starters returned for the second half and consecutive baskets by Jones increased the margin to 62-29. Jones was 14 of 16 from the field in just 20 minutes and made the game easier for her team.As guards, we dont have to force anything up, Marylands Ieshia Small said. We know we can always look inside for her and depend on her to finish the play all of the time.Frese then went back to the bench to close out the game. Kiah Gillespie also had 10 points for Maryland.It was just the second meeting between the schools. St. Peters beat Maryland 66-61 in the first matchup on Dec. 30, 1997.INCREASED PRESSUREMaryland forced 28 turnovers with his its high-pressure defense. That led to 46 points.BIG PICTURESt. Peters: The Peacocks snapped a 21-game losing streak dating back to last year with a win over Marist on Sunday. Still, St. Peters is 1-1 in the MAAC and is getting battle-tested with its tough schedule.Maryland: The Terrapins have won six of their 10 games by at least 40 points. Maryland is deep and talented, showing signs of a Final Four-caliber team. The biggest test arrives Dec. 29 with a home game against No. 1 Connecticut.UP NEXTSt. Peters: The Peacocks are at St. Francis Brooklyn on Sunday.Maryland: The Terrapins make a 38-mile trip to Baltimore to face Loyola on Monday. Roger Maris Jersey . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Cheap Custom Yankees Jersey . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http:///...sey-large-1264i.html . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Jeff Gordon will replace Dale Earnhardt Jr. for at least two more weeks as Earnhardt continues treatment for balance, sight issues and nausea resulting from a concussion.The four-time Sprint Cup champion came out of retirement to replace Earnhardt at Indianapolis and Pocono the past two weeks and will again replace Earnhardt this weekend at Watkins Glen and then the following race Aug. 20 at Bristol Motor Speedway.Earnhardt has missed three races -- Alex Bowman replaced him July 17 at New Hampshire -- and does not have a timetable for his return.He said on his The Dale Jr. Download podcast Monday he has some days when his balance is better and then there are moments when it is not. He said he believes it has to do with a lack of gaze stability.The gaze issue and the problem with my eyes being able to fix on an object at a great distance and stay there with head movement -- that is the problem. When I move my head, I lose the object that I am trying to target, Earnhardt said. That is hand-in-hand with the balance.Earnhardt underwent further evaluation Tuesday at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Sports Medicine Concussion Program and took to Twitter to say doctors were encouraged with his progress later Tuesday.University of Pittsburgh doctors tell Earnhardt three weeks is a short time with his concussion symptoms, but they are treatable.Im very impatient, Earnhardt said. I want change now and I want improvement now so Im consistently texting my doctor ... going, What can I do to get better tomorrow?Hes like, Look you have got to realizze that this might be a process and you just have to keep doing these exercises. Stephen Tarpley Jersey. The Sprint Cup Series has a week off after The Glen, with the regular season finishing up with races at Bristol, Michigan, Darlington and Richmond before the 10-race Chase for the Sprint Cup.At 56 points behind the likely current Chase cutoff, the only way Earnhardt could be eligible for the championship is to come back and win a race before the Chase. His return even before then is questionable, as he said his visits to his doctors come every few weeks.Dale will be back when hes ready, and were looking forward to that happening, but the priority continues to be his health and well-being. Well keep our focus on that and let the doctors guide us, team owner Rick Hendrick said in a statement.Gordon, who finished 13th at Indianapolis and 27th at Pocono, has four career Cup wins at Watkins Glen and nine overall on road courses. He has five career Cup wins at Bristol.Turning 45 on Thursday, Gordon will make his 800th career start Sunday at The Glen.This whole experience is something that is one that I want to enjoy and take a little bit more lightly, but I cant, Gordon said Friday at Pocono. Its just not in me. Its just not who I am.And so I wish Dale a speedy recovery. Id like him to be back in the car. But at the same time if hes not, I feel like each time Im in the car Ill be more confident and comfortable to get better results. ' ' ' tern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/ . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. ' ' '