ys have been really fun, incredible, Lee said. Justys have been really fun, incredible, Lee said. Just | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Jan 14 '20
PHILADELPHIA (4-3) at NEW YORK GIANTS (4-3)Sunday, 1 p. Robert Reid Jersey .m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE -- Giants by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD Philadelphia 4-3, N.Y. Giants 2-3-2SERIES RECORD -- Giants lead 84-80-2LAST MEETING -- Eagles beat Giants 35-30, Jan. 3LAST WEEK -- Eagles lost to Cowboys 29-23, OT; Giants had bye, beat Rams 17-10 on Oct. 23AP PRO32 RANKING -- Eagles No. 10, Giants No. 14EAGLES OFFENSE -- OVERALL (28), RUSH (17), PASS (29)EAGLES DEFENSE -- OVERALL (8), RUSH (20), PASS (5)GIANTS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (19), RUSH (32), PASS (6)GIANTS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (17), RUSH (10), PASS (22)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Meeting of NFCs two rookie coaches: Doug Pederson of Philadelphia and Ben McAdoo of New York. ... Eagles have won five of six against Giants, are 13-4 against New York since 2008, won eight of nine at Meadowlands. ... Philly on road for fourth time in five weeks. ... Eagles have lost three of four since bye week. ... QB Carson Wentzs nine touchdowns are franchise record for rookie. ... RB Darren Sproles has four TDs in last five against New York. ... WR Jordan Matthews had career-high 11 catches for 65 yards and touchdown last week. ... TE Zach Ertz had nine catches for career-high 152 yards in last meeting. ... LB Connor Barwin has four sacks and two forced fumbles in last four against New York. ... Philly defense has interception in end zone in consecutive games. ... Offense has scored 20-plus points in nine consecutive games, longest active streak in NFL. ... K Caleb Sturgis has made 17 consecutive field goal attempts, longest streak of career and tied for second longest in team history. ... Giants QB Eli Manning averaging 333.6 yards and has 10 touchdown passes in last five at home. ... WR Odell Beckham Jr. has 23 catches for 429 yards and two TDs in past three at home. ... WR Sterling Shepard ranks second among rookies with 31 receptions. ... DE Jason Pierre-Paul has two sacks and two passes defended in last two games against Eagles. ... LB Jonathan Casillas has at least nine tackles in last two games at home. ... CB Janoris Jenkins has defended eight passes in past three games. ... S Landon Collins and CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie each had two interceptions against Rams in London. ... Fantasy Tip: While Giants are ranked last in NFL in rushing, Rashad Jennings had 170 yards and touchdown against Eagles in January.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Gary Clark Jersey . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. John Lucas II Jersey . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. https:///...-jersey-rockets.html . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. PRIDDIS, Alberta -- Ariya Jutanugarn had five birdies in a six-hole stretch and shot an 8-under 64 on Friday to take a three-stroke lead in the Canadian Pacific Womens Open.A week after withdrawing from the Rio Olympics because of a left knee injury, the 20-year-old Thai star played 20 holes Friday at Priddis Greens. She bogeyed the par-5 18th for a 68 in the completion of the delayed first round, then made eight birdies in her bogey-free second round.I just had to rest and take care of my knee, Jutanugarn said. After that, I feel like just play golf. It didnt feel like anything changed.South Koreas In Gee Chun and Northern Irelands Stephanie Meadow were tied for second. Chun closed birdie-eagle for a 67. Meadow had a 69. The former Alabama player had a seven-hole stretch without a par, making three straight birdies, three straight bogeys and a par.Its a rough, little stretch there in the middle, and I just kind of had to pull myself together. Meadow said. I definitely saved myself on the back nine with my short game. It wasnt pretty, but I got it done, and thats what golfs about.Three-time champion Lydia Ko was four strokes back, and Canadian star Brooke Henderson was eight behind.I played pretty solid the last few days, Ko said. Hoped for a few more putts to drop, but its just really tough out there with some pins being tucked and on little slopes. ... Theres still a lot of golf to be played.In the event before the Olympics, Jutanugarn won the Womens British Open for her fourth victory of the year. She won three straight tournaments in May and shares the tour victory lead (four) with the top-ranked Ko.The second-ranked Jutanugarn began the second round with birdies on Nos. 1 and 2, ran off four straight on Nos. 17-2 and added birdies on Nos. 4 and 8 to get to 12 under. Hammering 2-iron and 3-wood off the tee, Jutanugarn hit all 14 fairways in the second round.I dont think its like so good, my game, Jutanugarn said about the tree-lined course. Because to me, its a little bit narrow and I cant hit my driver. But right now, I feel more confident because I can hit my iron on the fairway and my 3-wood on the fairway.She considered skipping the tournament to get another week off.But I feel like Im OK, Jutanugarn said. I wanted to see how Im feeeling. Calvin Murphy Jersey. But after like Monday, it didnt hurt that much. Today, its getting a lot better.Ko shot a 69, making four straight birdies in the middle of the round.She has won the event three of the past four years, the first two as an amateur. The 19-year-old New Zealander won in 2012 at Vancouver Golf Club at 15 years, 4 months to become the LPGA Tours youngest winner and fifth amateur champion. She successfully defended her title in 2013, winning by five strokes in Edmonton. Last year back at Vancouver as a pro, she beat Stacy Lewis in a playoff.Ko was second in Rio, five strokes behind Inbee Park.South Koreas Sei Young Kim (67), Hyo Joo Kim (67), Mi Jung Hur (69) and Chella Choi (71) matched Ko at 8 under.Henderson dropped a stroke in the completion of a first-round 72 and had a double-bogey on the par-3 eighth -- her 17th -- in a second-round 68. The 18-year-old from Smiths Falls, Ontario, beat Ko in a playoff in June in the KPMG Womens PGA Championship for her first major title and successfully defended her Cambia Portland Classic title in early July.I had massive crowds today, and it was so much fun to play in front of them, Henderson said. I kind of felt their energy, and I got it to minus-6 at one point today and was feeling pretty good. Unfortunately, I had a couple of mistakes coming in.Alena Sharp (70) and Maude-Aimee Leblanc (69) topped the Canadians at 6 under.Its always good to see the Canadian flag on the leaderboard no matter where we are, but definitely this week, Sharp said. I know in the past weve done well as a group, the Canadians, so its nice to see halfway through weve got some people up there. Hopefully we can continue it on the weekend.Sharp shot 68-70 and Leblanc 69-69.Canadian amateur Jaclyn Lee was 5 under after a 70. The Calgary player is a sophomore at Ohio State.These past two days have been really fun, incredible, Lee said. Just a great experience. Its been a bonus on top of that to play well.Lewis was 5 under after a 72. Coming off a tie for fourth in Rio, the 11-time tour champion is winless in 57 starts since June 2014. Michelle Wie made the cut with rounds of 71 and 72. ' ' '